<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Becoming a star you have to face that their's going to be people that like you and dislike you. So don't make it a big deal because alot of popular actress/actor go through the same stages.

Like Sarn said, I think this might be a publicity stunt since this lakorn is being a hit!!

I bet you his next project, his character might be sweet and romantic. They'll make it that way so that viewers can see the other side of him.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i think it's good for Stefan that people are ANTi against him.. that goes to show that he is a talented actor and people end up believing that that's how he is. That goes to show that he protray his TV character well.

I really don't think it's a big deal... :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
no_identity13 said:
yea..stefan is super childishly cute!!!! you know..i think he's a pretty good actor considering the fact taht his thai isn't perfect. He makes you hate him..he makes you like him ( b/c he's so dang good-loookin)... he makes you feel bad for him ( the drooling part in the hospital)... and his expressions are pretty different throughout the lakorn. Liek those sad droopy eyes when kob tells him she'll take care of him.
[post="89059"][/post]​
When he could barely talk and was droolng, it was kinda sad :wavecry: because everyone was there and they just stood there as if they can't help him. Even his mom didn't help clean the saliva that came down from his mouth, they all acted as if it was the nurses job to do everything for Stefan.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
is the "R" scene or the "willing' scene next week for real ?? i was trick dis week :p
[post="89397"][/post]​
How would you act if it's another Tawan Tor Saeng r-scene? What if Ae seduce Pim with his sweet words and warm touch? If a women struggle at first and then the men calms her down, it's seduction. :shock:

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
How would you act if it's another Tawan Tor Saeng r-scene? What if Ae seduce Pim with his sweet words and warm touch? If a women struggle at first and then the men calms her down, it's seduction. :shock:
[post="89412"][/post]​

i don't know girl *blush* :lmao: ask me an easy question

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. Answer this question then: How would you act if it's another Tawan Tor Saeng r-scene?

I guess we'll have to wait and see what's going on and for the real scene to occur to analyze it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
Haha. Answer this question then: How would you act if it's another Tawan Tor Saeng r-scene?

I guess we'll have to wait and see what's going on and for the real scene to occur to analyze it.
[post="89422"][/post]​

if there a "willing'' scene ....im goin rewind and watch it agian :lmao: *ahem* seriously ...i prolly be like :shock: beside it more romantic den "R" :rolleyes: cuz like u say "If a women struggle at first and then the men calms her down, it's seduction" ... she can't resist him so yeah think about it in the morning is cool with me :lmao: ---- ooo hold up .. if it a "willing" den there no crying in the morning whoa .. den how the aftermath be like ? :sweat:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Oh. Thinking about the aftermath already. Maybe na'ek just going to say "it's just a one night stand, don't think much of it." That's going to hurt pra'ek so much. Hmm. What if one wakes up before the other and just leaves? That usually happen, but in the summary I read, it says that after the bed scene she spend a little time with him and then told him to take her home.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehehe the after math...She woke up and was just thinking to herself. Ae woke and look for her and found her. He went to touch her. He said sorry and he's willing to take responsibility for his actions. She said if khem knows about it...he'll never get to see her face ever again.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
i recently just started watchin this lakorn. can somebody do a quick recap of whats going on? im so behind on the episodes. thanx mucho!

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! i saw epi 8, stefan is acting like a baby..lolx but so cute tho..he's jealous now..i can see his expression...can't wait for the next epi..

mskinyi

hahah omg stefan :loool: *hits head* how awesomely childish can he get... he soo kooyte... hehe i love it how he only gives in to p'kob gentle orders... can't wait till the next eppy :D

sunisa

Episode 8 is so cute.Ae is so childish and cute.Can't wait to see the next episodes.I wanna see the dancing part.It looks so cute.I like the parts where Ae smile at Pim.Soooo cute!!
:wub: :wub: :D

missjoy

sarNie Elites
that's so cute how stefan acts so childish but kob is always able to calm him down....

i am glad the mom likes kob now. She said she doesn't care anymore what bad things people say about kob but she likes kob.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Pra'ek character right now is like a child that is very strict to who he wants. And he doesn't like it when na'ek is with the doctor, he gets jealous so easily. It's been along time since I've seen na'ek help pra'ek with his rehab, since Jenjira.

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
if there a "willing'' scene ....im goin rewind and watch it agian :lmao: *ahem* seriously ...i prolly be like :shock: beside it more romantic den "R" :rolleyes: cuz like u say "If a women struggle at first and then the men calms her down, it's seduction" ... she can't resist him so yeah think about it in the morning is cool with me :lmao: ---- ooo hold up .. if it a "willing" den there no crying in the morning whoa .. den how the aftermath be like ? :sweat:
[post="89462"][/post]​
WELL..In Koogum..it's all ''willing'' but benz cried in the morning..and num apologizing..

i hope LNJ is not gonna be like that..no cryin gpleaes..only suffer one another.. :loool:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Willing or unwiling, usually afterward when the na'ek think back to the time she slept with pra'ek she usually cries, I think it's her guilty concience or regret.