<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

missjoy

sarNie Elites
celestialxangel said:
The scene that Kob was running and Stefan was following on the bike was either cut out or maybe just used for the ending credits. God, these two need to get together in real life already :wub:
[post="90866"][/post]​
okay, so you didn't see it either? i thought I just like totally missed it or something... that would be stupid if they wasted time to film something that they will only use for the opening credit.

can stefan and kob get any sweeter and cuter..omg...that rain scene is so hot...they r so close to eachother..and love the way stefan is resting his head on her shoulder..ahhhh!!!he looks like he's going to kiss her too... :wub:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Lildreamer said:
can stefan and kob get any sweeter and cuter..omg...that rain scene is so hot...they r so close to eachother..and love the way stefan is resting his head on her shoulder..ahhhh!!!he looks like he's going to kiss her too... :wub:
[post="90944"][/post]​
He does sneak a kiss at Pim :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Phew said:
Hehe something I found :shock: :w000t:

From Entertainment News Ch7, 14th of March
Credit to AllAboutKob.com
[post="90833"][/post]​
we see dis tomorrow right :w000t: i be in the chat room :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Oh. I want to make a banner when the scene comes out, but then I'm a bit tired lately. I'll try to catch it with you guys tomorrow.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
is it just me...or r we all running mad...postting like crazy..page after page...like larahtee....pepper fan..here......dude LNJ.....drives people..including me.....nuts......if you were to say i'm nuts......i wouln't even care......all i care is LNJ.....dude...R scene just get to us...truely..we fans have to amitt...we all have it in for R scenes..

sarN

sarNie Granny
d2bnarak said:
is it just me...or r we all running mad...postting like crazy..page after page...like larahtee....pepper fan..here......dude LNJ.....drives people..including me.....nuts......if you were to say i'm nuts......i wouln't even care......all i care is LNJ.....dude...R scene just get to us...truely..we fans have to amitt...we all have it in for R scenes..
[post="91021"][/post]​
ok ok ok . I admit it . Im a pervert :p

linky

sarNie Hatchling
you all are just too silly... I know how we all are luving the two and their sweet scene... I just can't wait to watch all the epi myself...

cikna

sarNie Adult
Phew said:
Hehe something I found  :shock:  :w000t:

From Entertainment News Ch7, 14th of March
Credit to AllAboutKob.com
[post="90833"][/post]​
:wub: :wub: :wub: just what I imagined Ae would do! Impulsive, physical and yet gentle and full with sensuality....thanks phew for the caps! hope someone can post the video

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Oh. Ceda_lee were you about to curse. lol.

Sarn do you like me to post pictures from Jun Pun Dao (Kob and Por talkshow) when Stefan was the guest. I'm not going to post in here but make another thread for it. Unless you buddies already saw it then I won't post it.

:shocked: I made another page again....

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
Oh. Ceda_lee were you about to curse. lol.

Sarn do you like me to post pictures from Jun Pun Dao (Kob and Por talkshow) when Stefan was the guest. I'm not going to post in here but make another thread for it. Unless you buddies already saw it then I won't post it.

:shocked: I made another page again....
[post="91061"][/post]​

im sure everyoine will love u for it :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i got a question . Stefan is half white , right ? I know he cant' read thai so he live out of thailand ? Is he like Join Rator case where he can't read thai or speak thai but sing thai :eek: