oilkung

sarNie Egg
I really like this episode :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Ae & Pim so cute together
i can't wait the next episode :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

Ps. Thanks for the preview

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just want to saw dis the first lakorn i see dat th Pk while trying to "R" the nk just break down lol ... he was all sad adn teary den kOB !!!

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhh how sad they both cried....thanks sarn so much for all the caps n preview....im excited....now im gonna be looking at the time to see when i get to come home

pze

sarNie Adult
chinkywinky said:
thanks sarn..!! A hugging pim in the hospital touch my heart.. i feel like crying .. haha.. can't wait for tomorrow
[post="91363"][/post]​

i know its sad i watched it twice the first time i got teary eye the second time it i cried.....so heart touching.....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
He guilty for picking on the wrong women. When he picked Pim and laid her on his chest, he was going to brust out tears. It's beginging to get very emotional.

Sarn I agree, first time I see pra'ek dropping a tear when attempting a r-scene.

jai

sarNie Elites
thanks for the preveiw and screen caps guys.. so i'm assumin from the preview when khemjira stands outside and ae and plantip's parents are in the car they point out who really caused their son to die. finally he's startin to know who's been deceivin all along... ahhh but that only means this is endin soon. darn.
side note.. how was the "aftermath" scene.. i cant watch it online live. please share for those who did. or was the willin scene the end of the epi. can't wait to d/l thanks for the info

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
He guilty for picking on the wrong women. When he picked Pim and laid her on his chest, he was going to brust out tears. It's beginging to get very emotional.

Sarn I agree, first time I see pra'ek dropping a tear when attempting a r-scene.
[post="91372"][/post]​
I agree which only makes this lakorn more special and unique.. it just show how emotion and vunerable A can be when it comes to the woman he's in love with :wub:

Im getting sentimental fever's over here.. hehehe

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! *screaming my head off and going crazy because it's so cute and can't wait to see* oh the humanity!

somebody please upload as soon as possible *begging and crying, lying on the floor*

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
my computer is down so i can't come to the site as often. i can't even see the caps!!!! it's blocked! the school blocked it so... i won't be able to see the caps... thanks for the pics though.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
If I could remember. Me, Phew, Sarn, Ceclia, Jackie, and some more members woke up to see today's episode. I couldn't see much though because it was buffering.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I didn't wake up, I stayed up :lol: till now I can't get to bed, too excited, my heart is racing too fast, can't sleep -_- Its all worth it though :shock: :wub:

L

lalalek

Phew said:
I didn't wake up, I stayed up :lol: till now I can't get to bed, too excited, my heart is racing too fast, can't sleep -_- Its all worth it though :shock: :wub:
[post="91393"][/post]​
Where were you guys watching this movie from? I watch it from Torcafe and it doesn't Buffer at all, try that k.....

This movie is getting so intresting, i am wanting to scream because i haven't seen these kinda intense movie in a while.....ahhhhhh :w000t: .......i can't wait for tommorow eppie........