<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
Lildreamer said:
guess sarn..hehe..of course Daoprasuk..
[post="94440"][/post]​

o yeah , it was in the N"K room :lmao: and they were struggling acoss the bed :shock:

maijune

SarNie Adult
thanks for the whole talkshow...i'm watching right now and it was good and funny at the same time...love how kob and stephen are so close...they have good chemistry both on screen and off screen...i'm so into stephen right now...they make good couple even kob is older than stephen...

maijune

SarNie Adult
can't believe stephen is not mix with thai but chinese...that's so surprise...so his family do business in thailand right? that's why he was born in thailand instead of singapore and italy....

sarN said:
o yeah , it was in the N"K room :lmao: and they were struggling acoss the bed :shock:
[post="94443"][/post]​
yep..lotsa struggling across the bed..

and also..everything else was in n'ek room...p'ek like sleeps there

jai

sarNie Elites
yah it was an odd expression she had.. i think she may have answered her qusetion bout him loving her . and her loving him. cuz before the willing see mo'anon had congradulated her in regards to findin the person shes in love with... it's like a content smile but then she had to get up and because of guilt she couldnt stay... suckie eh the guilty conscious.. because from the beginnin she said seh woudlnt steal ae away from her sis.but in the end she just couldn't lie to herself that she wanted him deeply too! the fav. sayin the more you hate/bother somethin the more you find yourself attracted/infactuated by it.

gosh..the way stefan stares at kob when they're dancing is to die for..i haven't seen it yet..but from the sc it looks so freaken sweet..he's so in love with her..his facial expression says it all...great portrayal of his feelings..

sarN

sarNie Granny
jai said:
yah it was an odd expression she had.. i think she may have answered her qusetion bout him loving her . and her loving him. cuz before the willing see mo'anon had congradulated her in regards to findin the person shes in love with... it's like a content smile but then she had to get up and because of guilt she couldnt stay... suckie eh the guilty conscious.. because from the beginnin she said seh woudlnt steal ae away from her sis.but in the end she just couldn't lie to herself that she wanted him deeply too! the fav. sayin the more you hate/bother somethin the more you find yourself attracted/infactuated by it.
[post="94459"][/post]​
yup . yup . if she end up falling for Ae which she did hehhee it like she a hypocrite !

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
yeah , i know i woke up late :sweat: but dis is alll i caught till later today or tomorrow the full epsiode will be upload .. right click and d/l
Llhon Ngao Krai
[post="93768"][/post]​
i still can't figure out how to record..so i can't record..that's just so wrong.. :wavecry:

sarN

sarNie Granny
another one ! after teh rain scene ...wasn't kob at the ganny house ??? humm... den we she she blow dry her hair but it was at her place she share with her friend ??? So dis mean Stepen know where she stay at ?

sarN

sarNie Granny
chinkywinky said:
sarn.. you really arent going to let us sleep til tomorrow airing. :loool:
[post="94547"][/post]​
:p :p :p --->

another mind pondering .... why does Ae keep pullling Pim's hand toward his face ??? the first time her hand keep sliping away but like the 3rd time it stay there a little longer ??? hummm... wat does it mean ?? humm... and how come Pim didn't say " don't " like KKK say in her early post about the line from the lakorn ?? humm>>

cecilia

Staff member
heheh...sarn..you're just too funny...
anyway..i'm watching the talk show..

omg..stefan is so adorable..:wub:..love him..

tomorrow..who's gonna be in chat room?

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , i prolly leave early cuz i have to do some work at 10 am im goin miss half of the lakorn but it ok i let my sister keep an eye on the lakorn for me

cecilia

Staff member
awe...it'll be boring without sarn..:(...

anyway..i love the fact that when he's small..he like to play with barbie..:wub:..

me too..i hav eto work at 10 am..but will stick til 9:45 am..:lol:..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
another one ! after teh rain scene ...wasn't kob at the ganny house ??? humm... den we she she blow dry her hair but it was at her place she share with her friend ??? So dis mean Stepen know where she stay at ?

[post="94498"][/post]​
Kob was at her granny's house during the rain scene, but after it, the granny told Stefan that Kob went already. I'm guessing Stefan goes home and change his clothing and Kob went to her dorm to take a shower. After Stefan finds out the truth he goes right to Kob's dorm (he knows Kob hardly goes to Niti's house). During the scene he found out the truth you can see the ant bite near btw his eye.

cecilia

Staff member
^you guys pay too close attention..i ddint' even noticed those detail..

i love the talkshow...even por is adorable..

missjoy

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
:p :p :p --->

another mind pondering .... why does Ae keep pullling Pim's hand toward his face ??? the first time her hand keep sliping away but like the 3rd time it stay there a little longer ??? hummm... wat does it mean ?? humm... and how come Pim didn't say " don't " like KKK say in her early post about the line from the lakorn ?? humm>>

[post="94558"][/post]​
well... when touching someone's face, it's another level of showing affection... like a peck on the forehead or like holding hand's... i guess he wanted that from her so he wanted her palms on his cheeks. :sweat:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Por was really into his roles as "Dr. Ahnon" I wonder if the line where he told Kob to take a shower with him was in the script or off script.