<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
nancyvang said:
Por was really into his roles as "Dr. Ahnon" I wonder if the line where he told Kob to take a shower with him was in the script or off script.
[post="94593"][/post]​
That line just made me laugh, since Kob had stinking hair so Por invited her to shower with him :lmao:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
wow you guys are fast you guys got all this caps up already cool... i bet some of you guys are watching the new epi right now. Thanks for ths caps it looks so cute! aggg...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
It ended, I like the part where he grab her after he was able to tricked her into coming and drag her into his room, it was almost like episode 9, I thought it was going to happen again :lol:
He was so sweet, he knee down and asked for forgiveness :shocked:

Pim now has mouth and sound, she tells white lies :w000t:
She is fighting back, she doesn't listen and listen like before anymore, she takes part in talking and telling her side now, you kind of like see that, little sister, listen to big sister lol

It left a cliff hanger there, Khem slaps Pim, Pim slaps and pushed, err her mum was coming for Pim, but Pim says out "Don't"

Next week seems like alot of scenes with Ae and Pim, Ae is going to blackmail her, use that she's his wife againest her, so Pim doesnt marry Aron :w000t:

When Pim has never lied and she kind of lies this time, everyone just believes, although it wasn't lie lie, but she didn't tell the whole story, white lie, she didnt tell both black and white :p

pze

sarNie Adult
but i didnt take it as she told lies either cause when she was talking she wasnt talking to khem she was talking to ae....so when khem was like u told me u were getting married its like she didnt tell u she n ae were having a conversation....hahaha

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol true, Pze
But Pim just isn't like before anymore. She's changed big time because of Ae. She isnt' scared of Khem or her step mum anymore.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
ok just watch ep 11. kind of wanted more stefan and kob action but it was still good. so sweet how ae got on his knees to beg pim for forgiveness. can't wait til tomorrow. from the preview i think stefan kidnaps kob. i hope they get some alone time if you know what i mean :lmao: oh i also saw some of the zab interview with stefan, i was so mad. but not for me for kob, like why are they flirting with kob's man. hehe i so what those two to hook up in real life even though i know it' prob won't happen but at least i hope they pair up in another lakorn. they may not be a couple in real life but can i at least fantasize in a lakorn. fingers cross hope they re-team in another lakorn. they are so cute. oh is it me or did stefan's hair look shorter. i wonder if they did those scenes earlier during the production.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so happy Pim become very stronger than Khun Thip & Khem & she makes a hard time for Ae, she wouldn't forgive him because he was cruel with her since they first meet that it is normal. I am in a hurry that it is tomorrow because we will see that our lovely couple. Indeed, Ae will do everything to recover Pim, makes his wife of it, it is this quil generally says and as he often said to Pim as he liked her much. What is it nice? He is ready with very for recover half of his heart to knowing Pim.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
ae knows that khem is the fake pim but pim doesn't know that ae knows. ae hasn't told her that he knows cause he wants to know if pim loves him. he wants her to marry him becasue she loves him not for any other reason.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
oh okay... so Pim doesn know that Ae knows.

I wonder if she will have more resentment towards him once she finds out the truth that it was actually Khem or will she forgive b/c it was a misunderstanding....

right now, i don't have a clue how it will end but hopefully it will be a happy ending.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I dont think Pim knows that he knows the truth yet, because I think Pim herself doesnt even know Khem used her name. Unless I missed something but I'm sure I didn't.

Ae knows everything, Pim only knows that somehow she was the cause of his friend's death, she doesn't know anything about Khem being behind it yet

jai

sarNie Elites
np Youtube has some fancy stuff.. just takes a lil while to find some rare things pps share you know. glad u lilke it...

i didnt get to watch todays epi of LNJ was procrastinating but thanks for the sharin th brief summaries can't wait to see some sc. or the actual epi. glad that Pim's character has finally stood up for herself.