<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
it was just an excuse for him to hate her but at the end .. he couldn't go thru it so it love and passion for PIM ---> :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
haha. So no passion for Ae? He couldn't go through it the mean way, but when through it the softer way. And he was leading Pim into it, he's all like it's okay, I won't hurt you, don't be scare of me.

Def.
1. A powerful emotion, such as love, joy, hatred, or anger.
4. An abandoned display of emotion, especially of anger.

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
haha. So no passion for Ae? He couldn't go through it the mean way, but when through it the softer way. And he was leading Pim into it, he's all like it's okay, I won't hurt you, don't be scare of me.

Def.
1. A powerful emotion, such as love, joy, hatred, or anger.
4. An abandoned display of emotion, especially of anger.

OMG girl i know u study soem kind of field on dis haha everytime i read one of ur ' intimacy ' phase i feel as if my feet just been tickle :lmao: wat ur plan for today .. i see u all morning ??? As for me ..work all week ..relax weekend and upload some lakorn >>> u ?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Cleaning the house haha. I'm having some guest over for this month. And then some guest are going to come over for next month. They just came here from overseas, so I need to act proper, and make the house spotless. This morning I was uploading some clips for Sweet Kob Forum, so I was on, and I couldn't help but notice the commenets so I had to post.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i have to babysit bunch of kids *sigh* they staying over dis weekend ... i can't go nowhere if i do .. i have to take all of them OMG ...it like im a mother of 4 brat hanging left and right so i dont think i be goin out to any places hhhhahaaha *sigh* at time like dis i do wish for a bf :rolleyes:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lmao. My boyfriend is the tv, stereo, and computer for now. As a human boyfriend he'll have to wait. Babysitting, it's going to be a hassle especially those kids who you tell to quiet down a bit and they get even louder. *sigh* I got my experience.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) does anyone have ep13 summary that they share with the rest of us?

I really want to know if Pim really preganant B)

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I love how Ae can be a scary stalker and a sweet lover! He looks like a lost puppy ever since he fell in love with Pim, following her around trying to win her heart. He's being tortured by her refusing him and he's going crazy!! I like the pool scene where he was thinking about her and had his nanny call her to come to his house. Then he dragged her up into his bedroom and wouldn't let her go but then he gets soft again and lets go of her. This lakorn has had a lot of surprises, like Pim hitting Ae with a rock and Ae getting in an accident and Pim sleeping with Ae willingly! Wonder what other surprises are in store. Do you think this lakorn's going to have a happy ending or will Pim and Ae not end up together, like one of them will die? I hope Pim won't be pregnant cause that's too predictable, like in other lakorns, but then again, if she doesn't get pregnant, she might never agree to marry Ae. He's like proposed several times already!! Epi 12 looks really good from the previews. More tension b/w Ae and Pim!! Can't wait to watch it. Also, thanks for the screencaps. Ae looks like he's going crazy in the screencaps cause he's doing everything he can and Pim still says "no, no, no" to him. That's what he gets for torturing her and ruining her life and for getting in engage with Khem. So much drama!! I love it!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
this lakron is getting so good... poor kob she is soo hurt knowing that khem and Ae is engage awww... she wants to be with Ae but he has to marry khem!!! so sad... kob is pregnant... so sad...... she suffered so much it was sad in epi 12? when she was crying to her granny i was crying with her.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I can only hope. But then, Dida is one of the company that promotes kids into the entertaining industry at a very young age (since they need little kids for their lakorn puen ban and dubber for their cartoons), so they 'might' show a child with Ae and Pim at the end *shrugs*

cikna

sarNie Adult
it got me thinking last night. the translation of LNJ is "shadow of the moon" something like it, isn't it? well, we all know how crazy ae is falling hard for pim. he is obsessed with her and can't get her of his system, vice versa for pim, but she keeps it all to herself. ae follows almost everywhere pim goes. he becae a 'pro' stalker, knowing exactly where she will be. as for pim, there's nothing she can do. ae trails her like a shadow. so, how can one run from her own shadow? they are inseparable, no matter what comes in their way. and the more ae tries to reach pim, the further away she moves. just like the moon. it seems so close and yet so far. i guess that is why it's called LhongNgaoJun = Shadow of the Moon. :).....

cikna

sarNie Adult
i already post this question before but no response. hopefully, this time around get some feedback. i was wondering when started to fall in love with pim? i think i know when she fell in love with him, when she took care of him while he was paralyzed. so, when do you think he fell for her?

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
cikna said:
it got me thinking last night. the translation of LNJ is "shadow of the moon" something like it, isn't it? well, we all know how crazy ae is falling hard for pim. he is obsessed with her and can't get her of his system, vice versa for pim, but she keeps it all to herself. ae follows almost everywhere pim goes. he becae a 'pro' stalker, knowing exactly where she will be. as for pim, there's nothing she can do. ae trails her like a shadow. so, how can one run from her own shadow? they are inseparable, no matter what comes in their way. and the more ae tries to reach pim, the further away she moves. just like the moon. it seems so close and yet so far. i guess that is why it's called LhongNgaoJun = Shadow of the Moon. :).....
[post="96840"][/post]​
nice one! i like this interpretation better than the one ae was giving in the lakorn.. i think he was sayin something like.. he didnt realize what kind of a person pim is.. he describes her as a shadow, in the past he was only seeing pim's shadow ..a coldhearted, manipulating, and evil person, he was trapped, thinkin that the "shadow" was the real pim.. but now he sees the real pim, not the shadow..something on that line .. i dont really remember..

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
cikna said:
i already post this question before but no response. hopefully, this time around get some feedback. i was wondering when started to fall in love with pim? i think i know when she fell in love with him, when she took care of him while he was paralyzed. so, when do you think he fell for her?
[post="96844"][/post]​

to me.. i think ae always had a "thing" for pim even before he was goin thru therapy w/ her. he did admit pim was really pretty when he was stalkin her. he told p'kim .. "yeah she's really beautifuL".. i mean how can you resist a beautiful person.. cuz honestly i dont think i can resist stefan even if i want to badly hate and despise him.. :wub: you know, physical attraction does miracle.. haha.. but anyways, ae tried to tell himself how much hatred he has for pim, but i think deep down inside that wasnt the case.. he was on the borderline of love and hate. tell me, if u hate someone w/ passion, would u want to even lay ur fingers on them, would u spend every single second followin their every steps, would u try to steal kisses and hugs.. as for me. heck no! i woulnt even lay a stick on that person, i would just run that person over w/ my car and that would be the end of it.. but in ae's case he stalks her, she's always runnin thru his head even if it just for revenge, and whats more important, she gets to him when he sees her with other men. he can just lie to himself and everyone by sayin hes out to make her life as miserable as possible, but he can't lie to his heart.. but what im basically sayin, in too many words :D that he was attracted to her, attraction became obession, obession became jealousy, jealousy became passion, passion became love. but to answe ur question, i think he actually fell in love w/ her while she was takin care of him, his heart surrended to her love and support.. ;)

cikna

sarNie Adult
fanaticgrl said:
to me.. i think ae always had a "thing" for pim even before he was goin thru therapy w/ her. he did admit pim was really pretty when he was stalkin her. he told p'kim .. "yeah she's really beautifuL".. i mean how can you resist a beautiful person.. cuz honestly i dont think i can resist stefan even if i want to badly hate and despise him.. :wub: you know, physical attraction does miracle.. haha.. but anyways, ae tried to tell himself how much hatred he has for pim, but i think deep down inside that wasnt the case.. he was on the borderline of love and hate. tell me, if u hate someone w/ passion, would u want to even lie ur fingers on them, would u spend even single second followin their every steps, would u try to steal kisses and hugs.. as for me. heck no! i woulnt even lay a stick on that person, i would just run that person over w/ my car and that would be the end of it.. but in ae's case he stalks her, she's always runnin thru his head even if it just for revenge, and whats more important, she gets to him when he sees her with other men. he can just lie to himself and everyone by sayin hes out to make her life as miserable as possible, but he can't lie to his heart.. but what im basically sayin, in too many words :D that he was attracted to her, obession became jealousy, jealousy became passion, passion became love. but to answe ur question, i think he actually fell in love w/ her while she was takin care of him, his heart surrended to her love and support.. ;)
[post="96853"][/post]​
thanks for your insight! :) it's a nice one

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
tye-niranh said:
That would be cool if they show a child...Can't wait to see the happy ending...two more episodes, right?
[post="96809"][/post]​
There's 4 more episode jah. The lakorn should have a total of 16 episodes.