<span style="color:red"><b>Jun Euy Jun Jao(จันทร์เอ๋ยจันทร์เจ้า)</b></span>

calla

sarNie Adult
pictures......credit to Brocast Thai Television.

I wonder what her grandfather does to her.....that's weird and scary :blink:

isn't this lakorn is going to end soon ? :wavecry:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
wow this lakorn went by pretty fast. cant believe its gonna end. its so good that ill miss it too. whoever wrote the story has a really creative mind. kudos to he or she.

anyway...i cant wait to watch it. the thai store keeps running out because other people would rent it before i even get my hands on it. if only i had cable connection then i would watch it online for free. sigh*

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like this la korn. it's scary. the 2 ghost are so scary that i can't watch it when they appear. i like Baramee,New dee, the cop dude and the teacher Wanvisa. Rita & Kong is o.k.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OK so i decided to watch this lakorn... hahahha scary...Nudee's tooo damms annoying she is such a whinner..haha.....she cried too much complain too damms much about her life....cant wait for the next eps thought...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Saw Wednesday's episode. JunJao knows the truth because the grandma told her everything. She has the ripped pages from the mom's diary that she kept as evidence that said the grandpa raped her. The grandpa thought that JunJao was his daughter but the grandma knows the truth. The mom was already a month pregnant before she got raped. Grandpa stabbed the grandma in the back, but I don't know if she's dead or just hurt. Grandpa is going to kill JJ since she's not his. With the teacher, they finally found the body. Next episode is the end.

Previews: You get the coupley stuff. Also it looks like JJ might have gotten stabbed but I'm not sure.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
what about the friendship between nudee and janjao? they'll reconcile at the end, of course, right? and what about jan jao's cousins and their mom who do not even know the truth and hates her? are they gonna change to liking her? they better apologize.

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah nudee and jun jao are friends again when nudee isn't influenced by kru romanee anymore. she was the one who told everyone that junjao was in danger. As for Junjao's aunt and cousins, yes they know the truth. but no they didn't apologize.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
How did Nudee and Baramee couple ended? did they tell eachother their feelings or even hug? i like their couple the most.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
hmm from waht I watched last night, yeah they did. The girl teacher and the police had a small wedding or engagement ceremony in the park or resort of surasit and all the teenagers were there. that's when they all confessed their feelings indirectly. they all eachother to danced. I think two of the girls got paired up with buramee's other friends. The ending was boring as usual I was only anticipating towards how the grandfather died. It's really cool and scary at the fact that the lakorn used the idea of "thua tan thua thigh". you know when someone ghost that are stuck in the place they died until their right time approaches to get reincarnated, then before they get reincarnated they have to find someone to replace their place which they were staying at for ages. That's how Jun's mom was able to get reincarnated same with kroo rumanee. The grandfather and sua or whatever replaces their place. I wish they had made like the ending more scary and show the grandfather and sua suffering at the places jun's mom and kroo rumanee died at. It would have been cool if they did the ending like nang barb instead of having a typical couple reconciliation even though it's cool too. I just thought the pra'ek never showed his love development towards jun only towards the teacher.