<span style="color:red"><b>Jun Euy Jun Jao(จันทร์เอ๋ยจันทร์เจ้า)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
dis lakorn is good ! even though there not much romance but the storyline itself was good enough! The twist was so surprise ! This is the first thai ghost lakorn dat acually spooky the heck out of me !! While watching it i feel the chill omg my head keep itching and my hair keep rising :rolleyes:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
sarN said:
dis lakorn is good ! even though there not much romance but the storyline itself was good enough! The twist was so surprise ! This is the first thai ghost lakorn dat acually spooky the heck out of me !! While watching it i feel the chill omg my head keep itching and my hair keep rising :rolleyes:
[post="128344"][/post]​
I felt the same thing, not much romance but it was the storyline that kept us watching, because in every episode there's always something for you and it keeps you wanting more after one episode ends.
We watched Jun Jao within 4 nights ... yea night, we only watch it at night time since that's when we're all free, and it's spooky .... her face keeps popping in my head :shock:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually for me I don't even pay attention to romantic scenes in any lakorn lol...But anyways I liked this lakorn...My mom and dad hated on Jun Jao's grandma in the lakorn because they thought she was the killer and that she's so mean..I'm like you'll be surprised...

skies

sarNie Adult
this lakorn ended back in 2006 and i just finished it this year...i have to say...this is probably one of my favorite lakorn...it's not those lovey-dovey series type but i enjoyed it...kong was good, sririta was kind of slow but i like her character, the other characters were actually good too...anyone who wants to watch the series with eng sub...go to youtube and look for chobling...she deserves all the credits!!!

anyways, anyone has the two main songs...i really x 1000 want the songs!!! please upload if you have it :D
thnks.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have seen it back in 2006 but I never got through the first episode. I didn't like Kong. Well, I never did after Nee Ruk. Now I am currently watching it with English subtitle but I have to watch it during the day. LOL>>>

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
wat is the alkorn about????
i actually was gonna watch it but i dont noe if i should.but i might think about it??

skies

sarNie Adult
wat is the alkorn about????
i actually was gonna watch it but i dont noe if i should.but i might think about it??
omg. you should give the series a try and watch it through! it's a thriller, ghostly, kind of drama...there is some love in there but i sort of forgot about it because the thriller and suspense were much more interesting...basically, the storyline is rita's mom and this teacher were murdered and rita and this other chick have the power to see the ghosts and so they are led on a journey to find out who the killers are...it's pretty creepy and way interesting...maybe it's just me but yeah...give it a shot! :p

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
Yep give it a shot. There is not too much romance though if you are looking forward to those kind of scene.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg. This lakorn was so deadly and scary. I didn't dare to watch this lakorn without my sisters. And when they were about to fall alseep, I would always puchs them and wake them up.... This was a really good lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. keke i like this drama spooky yet very good.. lol.. thanks to chobling i was able to see it subbed on youtube .. kekeke .. rita was so pretty .. n so was jaja ...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I remember. I was hooked to this lakorn. I didn't like the nang aek and pra aek realtionship tho. I don;t get how a girl can fall for a professor ( I think he a professor). iono. It's just a turned off to me. But yeah, the suspense was great. Plus, Jaja was cute too. I liked the character she played. And how she and Rita became best friends. .. Oh, and the opening song was pretty mesmerizing.. tho I forgot how it sounds. lol. Just remembered I liked it.

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
this lakorn have been out for awhile, but i just got to it this year (2008) and it was so good...i was hooked onto it... :D i gotta say, the twist was so good and the so was the story line...but there wasn't so much romance like y'all have said... i perfer a different pra ek....but oh well....i love the second pair of couple in the drama though. I give it a 9 out of 10... ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
this lakorn is sooo good lol!
but ahhh..i read a lil bit spoiler here where it was her granpa tat did all the murdering..lol
still at eps 2 in youtube

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really like this lakorn, the best scary lakorn that actually will scare you. But after the 4th time you expect everything. I admit I love this lakorn and have seen it multiple times.