<span style="color:red">I LOVE THOOKATHA!!</span>

bugsy

sarNie Adult
wow...its fun to see how far off topic stuff gets. i tink we're still waiting for darvil's record confession. pheheheehehe....

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Thookatha said:
AHAHAHA WAI WAI JAAA, NO BOWL OF SOUP IS AS HOT AS YOU...AND YOU KNOW IT!! ME WANT ONLY "MEE" WAI WAI!! lol

BTW, ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CALL FOR DFEMC...SHE'S ONE OF MY LOVERS TOO, YOU KNOW...WHICH MAY BE A GOOD...

OR A VERRRY "BAAAAD" THING....

:lol:

...YOU DICIDE...
LOLOLOLOL!!! Thooky...yes, I'm well aware that she's part of your wild SEXCAPADE and she told me that she's "faithful" to her lovers :wub:

Now, faithful and lovers in the same sentence??? LOL :lmao:

But, I think she has adopted the "NO STRINGS ATTACHED" motto...so I"m going to take advantage of that, IF she lets me MUAHAHAHA!!! :w000t:

noungning @ Apr 8 2006 said:
um wai wai!!! no explainations accepted yo! i'm sadden by such discovery!
WHA??? LOL...you cant be too harsh on me...BTW, you are one of my top 4 favorite rebels here :wub:

OK, I'll just sweet talk to you in the chat :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOLOLOLOL!!!  Thooky...yes, I'm well aware that she's part of your wild SEXCAPADE and she told me that she's "faithful" to her lovers  :wub:

Now, faithful and lovers in the same sentence???  LOL  :lmao:

But, I think she has adopted the "NO STRINGS ATTACHED" motto...so I"m going to take advantage of that, IF she lets me MUAHAHAHA!!!  :w000t:
[post="103540"][/post]​
HAHAHA "NO STRINGS ATTACHED!!" THIS, COMING FROM THE NOODLES!! OHHHH, THERE'S GOING TO BE SOME ATTACHMENTS!

;) :wub: :p :lol:

noungning

Heartless
Thookatha said:
HAHAHA...AOW THEEEEE, "EUY" GA "EUY"!! MUN GA BUHNG DEE GUA "PAH" HUN LAEW! LMAO

...BAW SUN, NING YAWM PEN NONG EUY THOOKATHA LAEW MAN BAW?? HEHE
[post="103495"][/post]​
lol... u know since i am technically only 10. i should be calling you pah too because i mean being ten and ur years older. it only makes sense to call u pah right lmao :sweat:

Wai Wai Noodles said:
WHA??? LOL...you cant be too harsh on me...BTW, you are one of my top 4 favorite rebels here :wub:

OK, I'll just sweet talk to you in the chat :p
[post="103540"][/post]​
hahahah sweet talk? omg u don't even talk to me because u're busy replying to thookie's posts :wavecry: :angry:

Pee

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
..."P THOOKATHA + LUNG TIM"...HEHEHE...

...THAAAE, DOO PEDOPHILE YUNG GNAI CHOP GOAN NUH? AHAHAHA

...AS FOR CALLING HIM LUNG, CHOP LEU MAI CHOP, MAI PEN RAI, P ANUYAHD HAI NONG "SWEET PEE" RIAK. LOL
Hahaha okay okay ka ...arai nia.. sweet Pee? Pee pai tum arai hai P`....

P´ tueng ma riak wa sweet? arai nia.....ngong..... tae mai pen rai praw

wa N´Pee chorb P`thookatha kon suay mak mak mak mak mak

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
noungning said:
lol... u know since i am technically only 10. i should be calling you pah too because i mean being ten and ur years older. it only makes sense to call u pah right lmao  :sweat:
hahahah sweet talk? omg u don't even talk to me because u're busy replying to thookie's posts  :wavecry:  :angry:
[post="103668"][/post]​
HAHAHAHA nice try! even if you were 10, i'd still be considered your "p/euy"...unless your mom had you when she was like 11 or somethin'! LMAO mmmm hmm, trying to make look like "ee gaaae!" :lol:

Pee said:
Hahaha okay okay ka ...arai nia.. sweet Pee? Pee pai tum arai hai P`....

P´  tueng ma riak wa sweet? arai nia.....ngong..... tae mai pen rai praw

wa N´Pee chorb P`thookatha kon suay mak mak mak mak mak

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
[post="103770"][/post]​
as for youuu, haha...nong pee mai dai tum alai lok khaaa...p kae yahk riak sweet pee praw nong pee sweet jing jing...mai chai muen krai bahng kon tee chaub guon theen a'!...baab...*ehemm yai noungning gnai*!! LMAO

eek yahng! oh hooo, nong pee gla gla ma salapab "chuab" gup p jing jing ler nia...tung tee roo wa tee nee keu tin kong "kao"! thae mai pen rai lok, p ja mai hai kao tum alai nong pee sa yahng! LOL

noungning

Heartless
^ hahahah eee toaw lol

hahah nvm ok just keep it thookie lol too much letters involved to type when callin for u in the chatroom

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
hahahah sweet talk? omg u don't even talk to me because u're busy replying to thookie's posts  :wavecry:  :angry:
LOL...so not true! Ning, I respond to your posts as much as I do Thooky :wub:

Women! You can never please them... :p :rolleyes:

Though, I have not made it to the chatroom lately... :wavecry:

noungning

Heartless
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...so not true! Ning, I respond to your posts as much as I do Thooky :wub:

Women! You can never please them... :p :rolleyes:

Though, I have not made it to the chatroom lately... :wavecry:
[post="104113"][/post]​
yeah i've been in there by myself for 2 days so i kinda gave up. lost hope... no one wants to talk to me lol... i have no life, is that my choice? not really... :(

Pee

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
as for youuu, haha...nong pee mai dai tum alai lok khaaa...p kae yahk riak sweet pee praw nong pee sweet jing jing...mai chai muen krai bahng kon tee chaub guon theen a'!...baab...*ehemm yai noungning gnai*!! LMAO

eek yahng! oh hooo, nong pee gla gla ma salapab "chuab" gup p jing jing ler nia...tung tee roo wa tee nee keu tin kong "kao"! thae mai pen rai lok, p ja mai hai kao tum alai nong pee sa yahng! LOL
[post="104097"][/post]​
hahaha ohoo p´thookatha jai dee jung ^^ euuumm tee jing nong pee mai roo wa salapab pai laew ja jur arai bang.... Nong pee glua ja jur theen krai bang kon , :shocked: haha wow p´thook yaum jeb puer nong pee jing jing a´?? :wub:

maeee p´thook kon suay ;)

noungning

Heartless
Thookatha said:
HAHAHAHA nice try! even if you were 10, i'd still be considered your "p/euy"...unless your mom had you when she was like 11 or somethin'! LMAO mmmm hmm, trying to make look like "ee gaaae!" :lol:

[post="104097"][/post]​
:shocked: :shock:

how dare u!!!! i make ur feet itch? come on itch it lmao... hahahahahahah kun mun kun ka gaow mun ta mae... :w000t: luer wa si hai gaow hai? si pai bork kon sum kun hai ma gaow hai lol...

damn i should seriously pay attention to what people responds lol dammit hahahah.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOLOLOLOL!!! Thooky...yes, I'm well aware that she's part of your wild SEXCAPADE and she told me that she's "faithful" to her lovers

Now, faithful and lovers in the same sentence??? LOL

But, I think she has adopted the "NO STRINGS ATTACHED" motto...so I"m going to take advantage of that, IF she lets me MUAHAHAHA!!! :w000t:
WHA??? LOL...you cant be too harsh on me...BTW, you are one of my top 4 favorite rebels here
[post="103540"][/post]​

hahha... :lmao: wowz! i've been out of the love loop for too long. looks like i got some catchin' up to do, and some strings to "re-attach". n wai wai...u know how i get with my flavored noodles... of course ur among my favorite dishes. as with all enjoyable eating experiences, there's delicacies, the main course, desserts and many other genres of meals to savor the taste with, so u can see why "faithful" and lovers end up in the same sentence. ^_^

life has too many flavors to stick to one, but that doesn't mean u can't enjoy them all equally ;)

nonetheless, tookie's well-loved, but i fear not, for, i'm not quite sure if darvie has what it takes to steal her away from me n the rest of the lover circle.

we can only find out once the "looove" confessions hit the public table... ^_^ it'll be a choice between fobs or mobs (mobs of true lovers, who has what it takes for a dolly like tookie) ^_^

so show yo stuff...slim tim... ^_^ the lover circle takes u on... all for tookie. :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
dfemc said:
hahha... :lmao: wowz! i've been out of the love loop for too long. looks like i got some catchin' up to do, and some strings to "re-attach". n wai wai...u know how i get with my flavored noodles... of course ur among my favorite dishes. as with all enjoyable eating experiences, there's delicacies, the main course, desserts and many other genres of meals to savor the taste with, so u can see why "faithful" and lovers end up in the same sentence. ^_^

life has too many flavors to stick to one, but that doesn't mean u can't enjoy them all equally ;)
[post="104668"][/post]​
LOLOL...I can only think of one thing that'll make them belong in the same sentence.... :w000t: Ahh bad thought...get out, get out! :p

Hahaha you surely know how to make something bad sound sooo good... :wub:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOLOL...I can only think of one thing that'll make them belong in the same sentence.... :w000t: Ahh bad thought...get out, get out! :p

Hahaha you surely know how to make something bad sound sooo good... :wub:
[post="104985"][/post]​
u know it ;) :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dfemc said:
hahha... :lmao:  wowz! i've been out of the love loop for too long. looks like i got some catchin' up to do, and some strings to "re-attach". n wai wai...u know how i get with my flavored noodles... of course ur among my favorite dishes. as with all enjoyable eating experiences, there's delicacies, the main course, desserts and many other genres of meals to savor the taste with, so u can see why "faithful" and lovers end up in the same sentence.  ^_^

life has too many flavors to stick to one, but that doesn't mean u can't enjoy them all equally  ;)

nonetheless, tookie's well-loved, but i fear not, for, i'm not quite sure if darvie has what it takes to steal her away from me n the rest of the lover circle.

we can only find out once the "looove" confessions hit the public table... ^_^ it'll be a choice between fobs or mobs (mobs of true lovers, who has what it takes for a dolly like tookie)  ^_^

so show yo stuff...slim tim...  ^_^  the lover circle takes u on... all for tookie.  :)
[post="104668"][/post]​
55555!! well said, dfemc, my other "LOVER", but you have stirred one too many "wai wai noodle"...by praising me, that is. LOL unecessaaaary... :p attempting to cool this soup will only heat her up!

umm...please continue... :lol:

Reagan said:
you must be real popular thookatha,
[post="104675"][/post]​
HA...as for you, my dear reagan...i'm not actually popular, i'm just "EASY"-going with everyone. you know, i get around. LMAO JK

P.S. OHHH, DARVIL, UR BEING CHALLENGED!! AHAHA

dfemc

sarNie Adult
ahem... so the "loooove confession" on tape. in voice form. posted "on-line". uh huh?! sooo.....

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Thookatha said:
55555!! well said, dfemc, my other "LOVER", but you have stirred one too many "wai wai noodle"...by praising me, that is. LOL unecessaaaary... :p attempting to cool this soup will only heat her up! umm...please continue... :lol:
Ohhhh Yesss!!! Dont you just love the reverse effects on things? :lol:

I am Hot Hot Hot...Oh, I think Spicy...well, the soup that is :p :p B)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
noungning said:
:shocked: :shock:

how dare u!!!! i make ur feet itch? come on itch it lmao... hahahahahahah kun mun kun ka gaow mun ta mae... :w000t: luer wa si hai gaow hai? si pai bork kon sum kun hai ma gaow hai lol...

damn i should seriously pay attention to what people responds lol dammit hahahah.
[post="104590"][/post]​
NING HUN LAE...GAOW HAI NAE!!!

Wai Wai Noodles said:
Ohhhh Yesss!!! Dont you just love the reverse effects on things? :lol:

I am Hot Hot Hot...Oh, I think Spicy...well, the soup that is :p :p B)
[post="105167"][/post]​
YES YES YES...YOUR "SPICY" THOUGHTS ARE MAKING POOPYMPANG THINK SPICY TOO. AHAHAHA...