Sririta Jensen

Rita looks absolutely GORGEOUS! this is a very cute and sweet photoshoot! :) i love her earrings and accesories! i'm glad her haircolor isn't too light in here... by the way, are those cats real? lol... thanks for sharing this with us!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I guess Rome is right. He never gets to do any couple shoots with her LMAO. Sucks for him. Even the cats got to take photos with her!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^ LMFAO i kno rite hmm i hope they have a photoshoot soon hahah cuz of GRR and everything man that would be one hawtttttttttttttt to the extreme shoot she is rele pretty in this one

I like this photoshoot, but what's with the innocent eye look?
innocent eye look? lol...you mean the wide-eyed look? no clue, but it's cute...lol...:)

I guess Rome is right. He never gets to do any couple shoots with her LMAO. Sucks for him. Even the cats got to take photos with her!
i know...it's so unfair! lol...i'd love to see Rome and Rita in a couples photoshoot (NOT one for a lakorn magazine)...lol..."even the cats got to take photos with her!" lol...the cats are cute though...even though i'm not normally into cats...lol...

hlee

sarNie Egg
Not to keen on her expressions and it's not her nose that bothers me, but her mouth. Overall, she's ok.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
It's not her nose or expression that bothers me, it's the BAD photoshop that bothers me.

they could have just let her alone but NO they had to photoshop her to death.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
It's weird Rome and Rita are such a great couple but he has never had any chance to take any couple shoot with her. Actually, I don't see any strange with her nose and her mouth and her expressions are ok but I think those photos don't do her enough justice since she looks a bit different.
But still Rita always look stunning gorgeous to me no matter what. Hope to see couple shoots of R team soon!

fun

Expired Sarnie
One thing that keeps bugging me is her high heels.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
It's not her nose or expression that bothers me, it's the BAD photoshop that bothers me.

they could have just let her alone but NO they had to photoshop her to death.
Agreed- she is a beautiful woman there is no need to mess with it- but look at the cover- it's looks so fake photoshoped

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
.. hehe.. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT RITA .. IS GORGEOUS.. lalalalala.. hehe.. if only the cat was ROME.. **whistles** lallala xp ..