Sroy San Jun-(Bangkok Drama)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE RITA AND ROMA AGAIN.. LOVE THEM IN KLIN KAEW KLANG JAI... IS THSI GONNA AIR AFTER SUD TAI FA GUM NOOD CUZ I SAW THE TEASER FOR IT AFTER EP.13 OF SUD TAI FA GUM NOOD? CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE RITA AND ROMA AGAIN.. LOVE THEM IN KLIN KAEW KLANG JAI... IS THSI GONNA AIR AFTER SUD TAI FA GUM NOOD CUZ I SAW THE TEASER FOR IT AFTER EP.13 OF SUD TAI FA GUM NOOD? CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW!!!
yes. its airing next week on the 22nd. woo hoo!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
oooweeee i cant waiiiit. this is something different to watch compared to other lakorns. this should really be interesting and i hope rita and rome's character have good chemistry together also. i love rita's ancient roman/greek/egyptian-like costume!

geenie

sarNie Egg
i can't wait for this lakorn. i'm so in love with rita and rome right now. they both look so good. this lakorn looks very different and interesting. i just hope that it's addictive not boring. i hope rita keeps getting more lakorn offers. i love her. she is one of the prettiest n'ek out there right now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so happy to see more of rita/rome!!..i also hope rita has more upcomings after this. as for rome, ch3 is already pushing him. hehe

saobomp

sarNie Adult
cute pictures; seems interesting. look sorat like the romans(their clothing). ummm one of that pix of him sorta looks like orlando bloom.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yay another teaser. thanks wishbone for the pix too

i love the wardrobe. ekk. just 2 more days :yahoo:

nolee

sarNie Adult
omg im so slow!! i didnt even know this existed LOL. well, it looks goood! rita is so beautiful & so is joy. cant wait to watch this.