Sroy San Jun-(Bangkok Drama)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
*sigh*.... 2 of my fav pra'eak's in this lakorn... double up the *sigh* :yahoo: :clap: :dude:

anyways i havent gotten the chance to watch this lakorn cause i'm waiting for Klien Keaw Klarng Jai to get done which i dont want it to :( ....... haha i'll be take'n my time but then gosh i love majority of Rita's lakorn, she surely does makes the best..... but anyways question guys... anyone know's who sang the beginning theme??? the song's beautiful, anyone know's or anyone has it?? it's my current obsession atm :) :wub:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I saw the trailer and it looks pretty good =) reminds me of Amaritalai but the effects look better. Pwuahahah cool. Rita looks so hot in here =) but Rome looks different. Iono why :) Can't wait!

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
Yay another lakorn of Rome and Rita again. Yeah this does look like another Amaruetalai. I saw the first episode i guess it's ok. Not a fan of these type of lakorns very much, but I think I'll watch it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa they spent 30 million(thai money) for this lakorn. i wonder how much is that in US $$

but yeh, i wonder if theres gonna be a :w-scene-pop-corn:

Rome/Rita :wub: . sorry its blurry

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
whoa they spent 30 million(thai money) for this lakorn. i wonder how much is that in US $$

but yeh, i wonder if theres gonna be a :w-scene-pop-corn:

Rome/Rita :wub: . sorry its blurry
Wow! I deadly want to see this scene. :w-scene-pop-corn: :drool:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ya the clothing is nice; ummmmm rome sorta kinda look like those chinese actors when they had those hair without the braids or watever he has hehe...

sirita looks indianish or so; very pretty...

so will there be a willing scence btwn. rome and rita in this lakorn at all? :w-scene-pop-corn: sririta is gorgeous in this lakorn! i'm hooked on this lakorn at the moment...it's really interesting! :)

btw...30 million baht is $995,730

nolee

sarNie Adult
^^ me too! i watched ep. 2 and i dont get when rita stole rome's map because it shows her stealing it when he brought her home but joy gave him the map after he took her home.. so he didnt even have it when she supposedly stole it...how is that possible? or am i mistaking?..

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is so confusing as i was watching i was like wth? wats going.. i just sat there looking..o_0

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
^^ me too! i watched ep. 2 and i dont get when rita stole rome's map because it shows her stealing it when he brought her home but joy gave him the map after he took her home.. so he didnt even have it when she supposedly stole it...how is that possible? or am i mistaking?..
I'm confused about that too. I think maybe they made an orderly mistake.

But anyway, the story is so fun and exciting. Importantly, there're Rome and Rita in this lakorn.
I really enjoy it. :clap:

nangfa

sarNie Egg
i fastfoward alot in this lakorn...i've watch up to ep.4 but still rita didn't do much...drags alot...most of the scens is forcus on other ppl...i find myself like watching Joy's part...i'll still watch it though, just cuz rita and rome are the main.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
this series is confusing. very confusing so far.
it drags on, too much on other characters that it doesnt get to the point
i cant wait to see more of the past
but this series really needs to pick up
anyways rome to hot in series :wub:

nolee

sarNie Adult
yeah, i also feel that it drags too.. =T just wanna skip everything. i like Joy's part cause i feel bad for her, especially when that old man raped her! =T

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
well isn't Joy like playing on rome? She doesn't like him @ all right? Shes just dating him cause of the dad? haaaaa rome looks so different from KKKJ (= still hot. &rita looks really pretty! the effects look way better than in Amaritalai. LMAO (= i hope theres more scenes between Rome&Rita!!