*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: HAHAHAHAHA you're funny. You found my respond to her :lol: LOL I have to say something, she gets on my nerves when I read all her posts.

I'm not saying my English is good, because I know my English is pretty bad most of the time, but she herself can't even spell right and can't form proper sentences ... why she got mad when we don't use her work. And what is so hard about checking 10, 20 minutes stuffs that has to be more important that those that do the translating, timing and put all these works together that would have her be so upset when we don't use her few words anyway.

GOSH I SO DISLIKE PEOPLE LIKE THAT! :arrg:

Next project I'm going to be really strict on everyone that want to volunteer, you either work or you don't so you're either in or you're out THE END and THANK YOU! :p :yahoo: lolz

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG some on left >.< ( soz so slow :p) and that what she said >.<

Anyhow i thought i should say next week my 1st offical week of college >.< oh and my Nans comming from thailand too (she choice to come at the most unreasonable times >.<) but i can still do everything but i might be a little slow ^_^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG some on left >.< ( soz so slow :p) and that what she said >.<

Anyhow i thought i should say next week my 1st offical week of college >.< oh and my Nans comming from thailand too (she choice to come at the most unreasonable times >.<) but i can still do everything but i might be a little slow ^_^
:lol: Yes we are slow, because we all have other works or school to do. We are not doing this 24/7 and it's just spare time and at our pace. What does she expect, when you get something free you have to wait patiently or else tough lucks, right? :lol: hehehehe

Thank you for letting us know Butterfly123. No problem if you can't do it next week or will be slow, atleast you're kind enough to let us know nicely :D lolz
As I said before, school is more important than this, so don't worried if you can't help out, I'm sure other members can help out for now. Just let us know when you're available and have time to help.
Episode 8 probably be delay anyway, because I still figure out how to work the program, but I'll do my best to try to learn as fast I can, so I can get it done ASAP too. ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I can't wait until we finished Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed. It'll be the best feeling to know we accomplished something.

Anyhow i thought i should say next week my 1st offical week of college >.< oh and my Nans comming from thailand too (she choice to come at the most unreasonable times >.<) but i can still do everything but i might be a little slow
Are you in your first year of college? What is your major?
Congratulations!!! :yahoo: :lol:

Katerine

Butterfly123
thanks i'm studying Health and social care
but i't gonna be scary b/c some of my friend are goin there and they turn 17 in september where as i have to wait till august >.< and i know i'm the youngest in my class again!

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
thanks i'm studying Health and social care
but i't gonna be scary b/c some of my friend are goin there and they turn 17 in september where as i have to wait till august >.< and i know i'm the youngest in my class again!
Don't worry. In college, no matter what age you are, everyone treats you the same. A lot of people in college are very mature. You'll see people who are old enough to be your grandparents.

At first I thought college was pretty scary, but then it was so cool. You can do so much things such as taking a shower in college. :loool: That way, you don't have to waste water at home. :lol: My friend, sister, and go to the gym at school and work out or scrolling around to view the lake. Basically, college is very comfortable. Maybe too comfortable. :p

Where is Linda (translator)? Maybe she has internet problem again? Poor thing. :eek:

Katerine

Butterfly123
Don't worry. In college, no matter what age you are, everyone treats you the same. A lot of people in college are very mature. You'll see people who are old enough to be your grandparents.

At first I thought college was pretty scary, but then it was so cool. You can do so much things such as taking a shower in college. :loool: That way, you don't have to waste water at home. :lol: My friend, sister, and go to the gym at school and work out or scrolling around to view the lake. Basically, college is very comfortable. Maybe too comfortable. :p
Lol it kind of weired feeling nervous all over again. :p but it will go really fast ( i say that and it will go slow :p)
plus side is i get paid to go :loool:

reachy

sarNie Egg
To Maya:

Episode 8 probably be delay anyway, because I still figure out how to work the program, but I'll do my best to try to learn as fast I can, so I can get it done ASAP too. ^_^

How do you mean by ' figure out how to work the program'? Why don't you tell us more detail? We may give you some thought which may help you in some way. B)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
How do you mean by ' figure out how to work the program'? Why don't you tell us more detail? We may give you some thought which may help you in some way.
The programs in the topic TUTORIAL: COORDINATOR. Since she be taking my position, she has to learn how do all those. :lol: That's a lot of work there.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hey, Maya. Did you notice some missing translations from 8.1 to 8.4 also?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Nina_K I PM you 8.7 for grammar check already. Check your PM box ok. ;) Thank you.

Reachy I've send you 8.8 for grammar check also. ^_^ Thank you too.

*If you both can get it done as soon as possible that would be great, so I can get someone to do the timing, that way we don't have to delay episode 8 too long. :D

Katerine

Butterfly123
Maya i sent you 8.1 & 8.2 they where pretty rushed as i said before my Nans over from thailand.
oh and 8.32 minutes to 8.36? is missing some tranlations ;)

reachy

sarNie Egg
Grammar check SCENE 8.8 (Maya)

WN: What are you talking about N’Fun?

TF: Mom wants to kill me, or you want to bring any dog to ruin me then go ahead, but don’t pull my little brother into this too. If something happens to Lookchin, I will walk out of Simandtra’s immediately, and I won’t bring anything with me, not even 1 piece.

WN: Hey, don’t say anything crazy or talk like you’re impeaching me, because I’m worrying about Lookchin too.

TF: Worry? Then what is this? Mom, you tell me what is this?

WN: Hey, are you crazy? I don’t know anything. Where did you get that bag of sleeping tablets?

TC: How did aunt Wanna know it was sleeping tablets?

WN: Well, well, I just guess it. I don’t know anything, I didn’t do it.

LC: P’Fun

TF: Lookchin.

TC: Lookchin.

TF: Lookchin.

LC: Mom is an evil and so is P’Woonsen, they gave me sleeping pills, and then accused P’Fun, instead.

TF: Lookchin, Lookchin.

LC: P’Fun. Nothing happens to P’Fun. Lookchin is so happy.

TF: I’m happy too that nothing happen to you. You’re awake already. I’m really happy! Did you know that?

LC: I heard aunt Goey said for real that P’Woonsen gave me the sleeping pills.

TF: Yes, I believe you. But right now forget about it ok, and don’t tell anyone what the truth is.

LC: Why not P‘Fun?

TF: Because we are family, we should forgive each other. Whatever how bad it is, don’t let anyone know. Don’t let anyone look at mom and your sister or us as bad people.

LC: But they did evil things.

TF: Then we have to tell them not to. Remember don’t let the inside get out, and don’t bring the outside in. ( Maya: I don’t understand this sentence)

LC: OK. I won’t let the inside get out or bring the outside in, but who is going to tell mom, P’Woonsen and P’Eak?

TF: Hmm you’re such a smart boy.

LC: If no one dares to tell them, Lookchin will tell them myself.

TF: Slept day and night, didn’t even get to eat, get all confused, go eat go. (Maya: can I change this sentence as : You have slept all day and night without getting any food so that you will get confused, why don’t you go and grab some food?)

LC: P’Fun feed me, ok.

TF: Yes.

NY: No matter (Maya: can I change it as : No matter what), I will tell Tawanchai that you and your mom gave sleeping pills to your little brother so that they can kick you out.

Guard: Oh big trouble now.

WS: Oh so scary. I will tell my sister to kick you out of the house by saying that you’re accusing me and mom.

NY: My ears were not deaf and I was not stupid so that I can’t put words together to say you and your mom gave the medicine to your own brother.

Guard: Oh can I stop this? Wait, wait, stop or not, stop or not.

WS: You didn’t know my mother enough, I’m warning you!

NY: I want to tell you that I knew the secret about your mom and Ai’Eak.

WS: YOU! Mom, she accused you and I by saying that she knew the secret between you and Ai-P’Eak.

WN: What?

NY: Secret of the devil likes you guys should be out to open. Both of mother and daughter have amnesia disease which makes you forgetting about your own evilness.

Guard: No, no, stop, no, don’t gang up. Oh gosh, oh dead, dead, oh dead.

TF: Hey, what are you going to eat Lookchin.

Guard: Oh what am I going to do… oh, oh

LC: Mom’s voice, P’Woonsen’s voice.

TF: That is Nokyoong’s voice.
Lookchin, wait for me here. I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere, ok.

Guard: No, don’t, K’Nokyoong. Don’t. Don’t push. Don’t

NY: The other time I shot just close enough, but today I will shoot right at the bull eye.

TC: Nokyoong don’t. Don’t Nokyoong. What’s happening here?

WN: K’Tawanchai’s fiance is going crazy, suddenly she just accuses me.

WS: That is true, she accused Woonsen and mom.

NY: I didn’t accuse anyone. I saw your secret with my own eyes.

TC: What secret Nokyoong?

TF: Here is your shoe.

NY: You too, you’re all garbage-virus. Each day, you only think of stealing other’s man.

TF: You can say whatever about us. It’s up to your dirty mouth, but what is real me. I know myself.

NY: The real you guys have no value, always find a way to better off your life by digging, poking wealthy and famous men to become yours. You are bad since the day you pretended to get hit by the car and asked for money.

TF: I did it for real, and I dare to accept it, but what about you, have you ever done bad things and then hided it behind dark shadow? Hey you’re not afraid that someday good karma will have a hand push it out in the open and spread it all over?

WN: That is good N’Fun. This is it, you have to fight for me and do it for me.

WS: Excellent. She was about to expose mom about Ai-P’Eak. Threaten behind her back, if not you’re “narakun� (narakun/narakoon describes the situation when you turn against your parent… don’t know the English word for this) (Maya: How about use the sentence: ‘You are rebellious child’)

WN: So how was it, met with my daughter’s colorful mouth? Speechless! Light out!

TC: What is this?

TF: Go ask each other yourself.

NY: Wanna and Woonsen they gave medicine to that kid Lookchin and Ai’Eak he…

TC: He walked out of Torfun’s bedroom last night. I saw it with my own eyes. Nokyoong, why are you accusing those two?

NY: Stupid! Light ears! Got trick capturing man by those peoples covering your eyes until blind. (LOL this is what she say… so if anyone want to put into better English sentence, please do so LOL) (Maya: can I put this in this way: Stupid! You are so easy to be persuaded. Your eyes are covering by tricks made by these people who capture men. One day, you will get completely blind.) Tawanchai, I am so disappointed in you.