Stubbornness Love-Completed (CH25)

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Scene 7's spoil

Mint; And whose clothes am I wearing! This is not my……AHHHHHHHHHHHH! ( As Mint let out really high pitch scream )
Mark; Ni khun! You don’t have to be that loud! My eardrum is about to bleed!
Mint; YOU SAW MEEE! ( Mint started hitting Mark right away when she knew what had happened when she's lying unconcious )
Mark; So what?!
Mint; So what?! You Are The Most Perverted Guy EVER!
Mark; You should be happy because you are the first woman I ever took care of, and I bet I’m the first guy that ever saw your…

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Scene 7

Dome; Uncle! Have they found Mint yet?
Mint’dad; No not yet, they said that it is too dark out in the sea.
Dome; What should we do then? Uncle I can’t let my only sister lost in the sea like that I’ve got to do something!....Uncle, stay here I will go help find Mint. The more the better.
Mint’dad; Please find my daughter Dome!

Dome; I will uncle!

While on the other hand Eye, Great, Mai and Taew were all wondering where Mark is. Dome rushed to Mai’s room and told her about Mint missing, and Mai told him that they've not seen Mark since afternoon too.

Dome; I knew it! It’s all because of your brother that’s why Mint is gone! You better pay for this!
Mai; Ni khun, you have no right to accuse my brother! You don’t even have evidence!
Dome; I don’t need any evidence! I know it’s him. Tell me where he took Mint!
            Eye&Great&Taew heard the noise so they rushed to Mai’s room and saw Dome. 
Great; Dome what are you doing here?
Eye; Mai what’s wrong?
Taew; Mai, are you OK? ( Taew rushed to Mai and hold her arm looking at Dome )
Dome; It’s because of Mark that’s why Mint is not back yet.
Great; Mark? Why him?
Dome; They have had problems before, so I assume it’s him that have Mint.
Eye; Right. Mark is nowhere to be found too.
Dome; The last time I saw Mint was before lunch.
Great; The last time I saw Mark was before lunch too.
Eye; That make sense too na Great. Since they’re both gone at the same time, I think they’re together.
Mai; How is it possible, they knew each other?
Eye; They not only know each other, but are also considering each other as enemy.
Dome; Quit the talking we need to go find them!
Mai; In this weather? I think it’ll be hard?
Taew; Yes. It'll be hard.
Dome; I got everything prepared. I just need more people.
Eye&Great; Then let’s go!

It was midnight and the storm has not ended yet. Cold, Mint grabbed the blanket, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get it. She then felt this warm breeze, like a person’s breath, blowing towards her forehead. She doesn't know what it is, but she suddenly had this thought of a ghost! Murderer! Molester! Gangster! Drunker! It was dark too so she didn't know where she is and what to do, so she kicked whoever that stranger is, in the ball quietly, so the he can’t sense anything. As Mark felt the pain he abruptly covering his junior, and let out a moaned and screamed that scared Mint even more.

Mint; Who are you?! Where is this place?! ( As Mint got up away from the bed. She tried to get away, but couldn't find the door. Then, she felt a force grabbing her to its self, like back-hugging, only in a forcing way. She tries to scream, but its hand covered her mouth, so she couldn't let out even a sigh )
Mark; Why did you caused such a scene, huh? You think I’m going to do something bad to you?!
Mint; ( That voice sound so familiar, who could it be? As Mint thinking to herself in horror ) I asked who are you?!
Mark; Think carefully, who it can be?
Mint; ( Mint cannot think of anything right now, but to find a way to escape from this deceiving stranger. She thinks back into what had happened, and she remembered herself in the water, calling for help. But she grew weak and….sink into the deep ocean. But before that she remembered that she is not alone, there’s also Mark too ) Khun! It’s you!
Mark; Chai, who could it be? That charity guy?
Mint; It would be better if it's him anyway. And let me go this INSTANT?!
Mark; I can’t. As soon as you woke up, you already caused so much pain to my junior already. If I let you go, then you would totally do something to me.
Mint; If I've got the strength, then it would be broken by now. Let me tell you, you deserve it! A man like you cannot do anything, but used it to destroyed women!
Mark; I guarantee that I am much more worthy than you think!
Mint; If you’re so worthy, show it then?! By telling me where the heck am I!
Mark; This is in my yahtzee.
Mint; Your yahtzee?
Mark; Yes, my yahtzee.
Mint; People only used yahtzee when they’re out in the ocean/water, but why did you……
Mark; Yes, where’re out in the ocean right now.
Mint; Where’re what!
Mark; IN MY YAHTZEE OUT IN THE OCEAN!!!!!!!
Mint; Ok! I heard you, why do you have to be so loud?!

Mark; Because you’re deaf!
Mint; And whose clothes am I wearing! This is not my……AHHHHHHHHHHHH! ( As Mint let out really high pitch scream )
Mark; Ni khun! You don’t have to be that loud! My eardrum is about to bleed!
Mint; YOU SAW MEEE! ( Mint started hitting Mark right away when she knew what had happened when she's lying unconcious )
Mark; So what?!
Mint; So what?! You Are The Most Perverted Guy EVER!
Mark; You should be happy because you are the first woman I ever took care of, and I bet I’m the first guy that ever saw your…
Mint; STOP! I don’t want to hear it anymore! ( As Mint collapsed to the cold floor, she began to wail )
Mark; Ni, stop wailing! I only changed you, I didn't touch you.
Mint; But you saw it all….my most precious….( Mint couldn't say it, so she let out another cries and still afterward )
Mark; Hey…stop it. It’s annoying! ( Mint cries even louder as he told her to stop )  

Dome, Mai, Eye, Great, Taew and all the other polices have been searching for Mint and Mark for hours, but couldn’t find them anywhere. They've searched the shore, hotel, parking lot, in the forest nearby, stores nearby, gas stations nearby, and outside and inside Beach Olive.
Dome; Are they over there!
Mai; No! Taew Are they over there?!
Taew; No Hope!
Great; It’s too dark even with these flashlights!
Eye; Dome I think this wouldn’t work, we need another plan!
Mai; P’Eye is right, we’ve searched every single places we can think of, but it is still hopeless. We should go inside and look at the map of this area.
Dome; Ok. Everyone let’s go inside and get warm up before looking again. If you’re hungry than go eat and rest. I will tell you when it’s time to search again!
Great; Let’s go Eye and Mai.
Eye&Mai&Taew; OK.

--I'm starting to get lazy/bored writing this ff ><

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Scene 8

[SIZE=15.454545021057129px]           The storm is still visible, and Mint has not yet stops crying. At this point you could even see her snots overflowing her red nose.[/SIZE]
Mark; Ni, how long are you going to cry?! ( Mark asked annoyingly )
Mint; It's all because of you!
Mark; Why did you blame me. If you have not drowned, then we would be at the hotel right. It would be better letting you drown.
Mint; Chai, why don’t you then?! ( As Mint stood up and shook Mark back and forth )
Mark; Do you really want to die?
Mint; Yes! If I died, then I won’t know anything….including that. ( As Mint weakly went to the only bed that the yahtzee contained )
Mark; ( Don’t know what else to do, he apologized to Mint ) Hey….I’m sorry. I didn't know changing you would made you so upset. ( Mark gently raised his hand to pat Mint, but she made a movement as if to tell him to stay away from her )
Mint; Don't come any closer!.....You didn't know! But you know that I’m a woman, and no woman would want a guy to see their body!
Mark; But it was not on purpose. Do you want to sleep with wet clothes on?
Mint; Sleeping with wet clothes on is better!
Mark; If you don’t like it, then take it off. ( As Mark gestured at Mint )
Mint; I swear you are so.......!
Mark; Hey, just stop with those compliments, and help me find a way back to shore! ( But Mint remained quite because she is too hopeless about the situation she is in right now, and had wished she would listened to her aunt )
Mint; You brought me in this situation, so find the way back yourself!
Mark; If you don't help me, I won't find a way!
Mint; Go ahead!
             Mark started the engine, but it wouldn't start. He tried a couple times, but still the engine would not worked. He checked the fuel, and found out there is no fuel. 

Mark; There's no fuel.
Mint; What?! NO fuel!
Mark; Yes.
Mint; Then how will I get home. My family is probably worrying about me right now!
         Mint paced back and forth thinking what to do, and she finally thought about her phone.
Mint; Where's my clothes?
Mark; it's outside the yahtzee.
Mint; Where's the door?
Mark; Over there. ( Mark pointed to the door and Mint slowly make her way out the door to search for her clothes which contains her cell )

Mark; What are you doing?
Mint; Does it look like I'm diving right now?
Mark; Well, it's dark and raining outside.
Mint; So? 
Mark; So..so... so be careful you might slip.
Mint; Don't think you can fool me. I'm not like all your slutty girlfriends. And don't even think about following me!
Mark; I don't even want to stare at you. And don't be too full of yourself.
              It was dark, and by now the storm has settle down showing the reflection of the moon blurring in the water. But the darkness still occurs. Mint searched the left, but her clothes were no where to be found, so she walk to the right direction. 

BANG!
Mint; Ahhh! ( It was dark, so Mint didn't see her clothes lying down on the floor, so she slipped as she was about to take another step )
Mark; Mint!
Mint; Oww.....
Mark; What happen?! ( As he was about to exit the door )
Mint; Don't Come!
Mark; Why? ( Mark took another step )
Mint; STOP!!!!
[SIZE=15.454545021057129px]        Ignored, Mark got outside he saw that Mint had slipped, and her baggy plaid-button-shirt was over her head ( due to the wind ) showing her thighs and legs, including her [/SIZE]undergarment[SIZE=15.454545021057129px].[/SIZE]
Mint; NI! CLOSE YOUR EYES!
         Alarmed, Mark closes his eyes 'cause he don't want to cause any more misunderstandings.
Mark; Ok, ok!
Mint; Go Back Inside and cover your eyes with a cloth or something, then come help me! I Can't Get Up!
Mark; There's no cloth inside
Mint; Arai na?! Then..... ( Mint was not done demanding, but Mark come closer to her and swiftly pulled the baggy plaid back to its position with eyes still closed )

Mint; Stop! Stay there! I can get up by myself!
Mark; You can't ( As Mark slightly took a step back )
Mint; Yes I can. Look. ( Mint knew she can not, but she doesn't want him to touch her, despite the fact that she's hurt )
          Mark watch Mint getting up, but she kept failing, as if the floor is trying to hold her back. Mark couldn't stand the sight, so he quickly put his arms around Mint and carry her to the bed.

Mint; Ni.....tham arai aw??? Plua na! Plua! ( Annoyed, Mark dropped Mint hardly on top of the bed, instead of gently placing her, like he would have done to any hurt person )

Mint; Ow ( Mint rubbed her but from numbing and hurting ) Can't you do it any gentler?
Mark; I can, but I don't want to.
Mint; I told you not to touch me, but you still did.
Mark; Look, it wasn't on purpose OK?
Mint; But I've told you many times now!
Mark; Do you really want me to?!
Mint; If you do it you'll die!
Mark; I helped you many times already, but not even a single "thank you" was said to me.
Mint; You don't deserve it because a guy like you, "thank you" would not be enough! 
             Mark angrily went to Mint and hold her wrist and then locked her down the bed, as Mint react in horror.
Mint; Mark! Let go! ( Terrified, Mint kicked Mark in the ball and use that chance to escape )
Mark; NI! Where are you going! ( Mark followed Mint and forcefully pulled her back to the bed ) You think you can get away!
Mint; You're CRA........ 
                As she was about to say "crazy" Mark aggressively placed his lips to her's. She fought back, but he was too strong, so all she can do is let out watery tears falling tenderly down her two burning cheeks. Her first kiss was not like she expected it to. She always dreamed of her kiss would be with the guy that love her and she love him too, and it would have this butterfly feeling to the stomach. Everything and everyone would fade away as if they're invisible. There would be romantic musics fills the air. The wind would make her hair fly. And they would spins in circle as the kiss would last forever. But everything she dreams of had vanished into the feeling of hell. 
               When Mark opened his eyes, he saw tears making it's way down her cheeks to her neck. He suddenly feel guilty for taking advantage of her and because of how terrify she looks. He slowly unplaced his lips from her and lifted his head. Mint opened her stingy, bubbly eyes and pushed Mark , making him fell next to her and off the bed.[SIZE=12pt] He reached his arms and tried to say "sorry" to Mint, but she turned to the other side, showing only her back. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Mark; Mint...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to. I was just angry.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Mint; For the last time please get away from me. ( Her voice sounds like a whisper, but with this feeling of sadness mixed in, so Mark went outside.)[/SIZE]
                 As soon as Mark went out, Mint put her arms upon her chest hugging herself. She couldn't stop crying. It was too scary, and she'd wished she would disappear with the silent night. She wanted to escape the presence of Mark, but it is useless to think. Mark went outside and stared at the glossy moon, hoping it would go to sleep, so that somebody can find them soon. He didn't know what he was doing. He was confused by his attitude whenever he's with her because he had never given up to a women before. He thought all women would be the same. 

-Enjoy this chapter! ^^

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Loving It
So U Better Update
Sorry
Didnt Mean To Make It Sound Like A Threat
But Please Update 

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Scene 9

Dome; It is already 4 am, and the storm has ended already, so let's gather our stuff and search for them again this time by boat.
          Everyone was worried for Mint and Mark, especially Mint's dad and aunt and Palee. Dome, Mai,Great, Eye, and every other polices went to the dock and started operating boats. This time they decided to search on water 'cause they'd searched on land already.
---------------------------

By the time Mark got inside to check on Mint, she was sleeping cuddling herself like a cub hibernating in the winter. He went to her, and for the first time he notices how beautiful she was due to the fact that they always fought whenever they saw each other. She shivered a bit, so he rubbed his hands together forming heat. He lay his thermal palms on her cheek, then her clasped hands. He know it's wrong, but he can't let her have a fever, so he positioned himself next to her, and would at least keep her from the cold breeze from the settled water and morning weather. Together they feel asleep from a tiring night of forcefulness and quarreling and cries. 
------------------------------

Dome; N'Mint! N'Mint!
Mai; P'Mark!
Great&Eye&Taew; Mark and N'Mint, can you guys hear us?!!!!
             It was now almost 6 am and there were no sight of Mark and Mint. But Dome insisted on stopping, so they kept searching. Mai is getting cold, so she went and sit on a chair.

Dome; Why are you sitting down?!
Mai; I'm cold. ( As Mai rubbed her hand and clasped them )
Dome; I know it's cold, but we need to work together!
Mai; I am trying my hardest too you know?         
Dome; You call this, your hardest?!
Mai; Ugh, just face the fact that we will never find them! We've been searching for them the WHOLE night, and look they're no where to be found!
Dome; It is because we haven't search thoroughly yet!
Mai; Oiih! Stop with your bossy self! I know what I'm doing, it's just that I needed a rest FIRST!
Dome; This is enough. ( As he dragged Mai up and forced her to yell out Mark and Mint's names )
Mai; Let go off me. I will, GOSH!!!!
Dome; Good 'cause if you don't there will be consequences.
             Mai angrily went to the other side of the boat to Taew, so she won't get to see the sight of Dome. 
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was an early breezy morning, and cold Mint woke up. She saw a blurry picture of Mark's face, but thinking it was only an illusion, she fell back to sleep. This time it was cold, so her lazy eyes broke her into reality, and there, she saw Mark's face. But it was different because this time she inspected his face carefully, and all she could think of was that, "He..is handsome". She suddenly wanted to touch his face so bad, but her feathery sneeze startled him. Scared, Mint closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. Mark woke up and saw that Mint was still sleeping.

Mark; She's still asleep.  ( Without thinking Mark moved Mint's fringe away from her face ) You know, you're beautiful when you're asleep. ( Mark smiled when he said that, but the thoughts of him and her being enemy, he returned both his smile and hand away) 
       Mark look outside and it was already early morning, so he went outside. When he exited the door, Mint opened her eyes. She lifted her hand and touched where Mark had touched her hair, and a smile was on her face, as the word "beautiful" kept replaying in her head. 

Mint; Oiihh.....Mint what's wrong with you? Stop, stop, stop ( As Mint started hitting her own head )

Mark got back inside and saw Mint hitting her head.   
Mark; You're awake? ( That startled Mint )
Mint; Hey, make a sound before you come.
Mark; I did, but it was you that was not aware.
Mint; Because I don't want to pay attention to you.
Mark; You think I want to pay attention to you too?
        Mint ignored Mark and started walking outside to get air. Mark followed Mint. Mint went to her pile of wet clothes and search for her phone. She came across her pants and felt something hard, it was her cell. 

Mint; My cell!
Mark; Don't be so happy, it's already all wet.
Mint; Heuy! It won't start! ( As Mint said shaking her phone, so all the water would drain out )
Mark; See, I told you. ( As Mark moved closer to Mint )
Mint; Kae.....move back. ( Mint making her hand into a fist and was ready to take action if got any closer)
Mark; You always play hard to get, be careful I might......
Mint; Stop! Don't talk anymore! 
             Mint tried to turned her phone on, but it wouldn't start.
Mint; Ugh! Stupid phone! Ngow, ngow, ngow!!! ( Frustrated, Mint threw her phone into the water, but when she about to lift her arm the phone went flying towards Mark and hit him.

Mark; NI KHUN! Watch please!
Mint; Who told you stay there anyway!
Mark; Seriously?! ( Mark went to Mint and grabbed her by the wrist )
Mint; Let me go!
Mark; Mai! You think I will tolerate you! No way!
Mint; I don't care! Just let me go! I don't want to touch you!

Dome; Hey! I heard something! Everyone stay quiet! ( And everyone did )
     Great; It is like a person yelling or something....
     Dome; Chai. Move the boat this way! ( Dome ordered with a weary look )
     When they got closer to Mark and Mint Dome called out, and that caught Mint's attention.

Mint; P'Dome! Is that you?! P'Dome!
Mark; They're here.
Mint; If you don't let me go, I will tell P'Dome what you did to me yesterday? ( Mint whispered to Mark )
Mark; Go ahead if you want your family, especially your father to know.
Mint; ( Mark was right, how can she let her father know. He loves her so much. But to oppress him, she replied strongly ) If he knows, he will get you. No matter where you are, or how rich you are. Now let go off me.

Dome saw a yahtzee.
Dome; Mint?! Is that you?!
Mint; P'Dome I'm over here!
        They got closer to the yahtzee, and Mint ran to hug Dome as soon as she saw him, and started weeping.
Dome; It's OK, I'm here now. ( Dome soothing Mint )
Mint; P'Dome what took you so long? I want to see dad, aunt, and Palee.
Dome; Go inside the boat and eat. Aren't you hungry?
Mint; Ok.
              After Mint went inside, Dome go over to Mark.
Dome; If I know you did anything to her, you will see. ( Dome said to Mark in an angry tone, but Mark didn't care )
Mark; Listen I won't do anything to your property, especially a tom like her. I don't know what type you like, but you don't have taste when it comes to girl.
          Mark then went over to Great causing Dome to feel like a fool.
Great; Man.....want to explain why Mint is with you?
Mark; I need fuel.
Great; What? You need some fuel. Hey, don't say that you used up all your manly energy last night? ( Great said gesturing and eyeing his eyebrows  Mark) 
Mark; What heck are you thinking? 
Great; Then what else would you need fuel/energy for?
Mark; My yahtzee.
Great; I got it....and you're lucky we brought some extras.
Mark; Thank you man. ( As Mark hit Great in the shoulder, and went to the back of the boat to get some fuel )
-----------------------------
Eye; Mint, what happened to you last night. Care to explain to me?
Mint; It's nothing, it was a coincidence.
Eye; How can Mark and you stay together?
Mint; He saved me when I was drowning. But the storm kept coming in, and the boat is out of fuel, so we couldn't get to shore.
Eye; Did Mark do anything to you? ( Eye asked awkwardly )
Mint; He didn't do anything to me......
Eye; It's OK, if you don't feel comfortable. Let's just get you home na. ( Eye smiled at Mint and she responded with a nod )

-Bieluvr, it does help ^^

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
-I know I haven't update in a long time, but come on......people got life to handle too ^^

Scene 10

Mint'dad; Looksao! 
Mint; Paw!
        Mint went to her dad and hug him.
Mint; Paw.....I'm scare.
Mint'dad; You have me, pa, Palee, and Dome, so don't be scare OK. 
Mint; Ka....
Mint'dad; But where have you been all night?
Mint; I was stuck in the ocean.....
Mint'dad; Who else is with you?
Mint; ( Mint looked at her dad in the eyes and lied. Off course she could not tell him she got kissed and harassed by this crazy dude, because she's always strong, and she doesn't want her dad to worry about her ) This very kind man ( As Mint forced herself to say Mark is "kind" ) saved me from drowning. The storm was big, so we couldn't get to shore and.....that's all. 
Mint'dad; OK. tell him to come meet me. I want to thank him.
Mint; Dad! Um.......no need ka.
Mint'dad; Why?
Mint; Because he already went home.
Mint'dad; This fast.
Mint; Yes......well, he told me that he need to go home ASAP because his wife is going to be worry about him.
Mint'dad; OK... Go to your aunt and embrace her. She's worry about you.
Mint; Ka
-------------------
Mint; Pa and Palee!
Palee; N'Mint! 
M'aunt; Mint is here?!
Mint; Pa! ( Mint went to hug her aunt, then they both cry ) Pa, sorry I didn't listened to you. It was my fault causing troubles.
M'aunt; You trouble-maker-kid! Why did you make us all worried about you? Where were you huh?
Mint; Pa....I'm sorry..... I promise I won't go out on my own.
Palee; N'Mint, We're glad you're OK. You know we're all so worried about you, especially your aunt and your dad. Your aunt is also blaming herself.
Mint; Jing raw. Pa don't blame you, it was only me. If I was wise enough to listened to you then I would not...... ( Mint stops talking as memories of Mark came flashing )
M'aunt; You what?
Mint; Plow, it's nothing. Pa, let's not talk about this, I want to take a hot shower, and went to sleep. I'm tired.
Palee; N'Mint I already prepared that. 
Mint; Thank you Palee. ( Mint went and hug Palee as well )
Palee; It's Ok. Now, go ahead and get some rest.
Mint; Palee and pa too OK?
Palee; Ok.
--------------------------------------------------

Mai; P'Mark why didn't you tell us where you're going, so we can find you!
Mark; I don't need to tell you guys.
Great; Yeah Mark, Mai is right.
Eye; Are you OK?
Mark; I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be OK?
Eye; I'm sure you're fine, but Mint, she's not OK chai mai?
Mark; I don't know. Go ask her. And I'm so sure she's fine. She already got family that care for her, so why wouldn't she be fine?
Eye; I didn't ask about that. Did...you do anything to her? She was crying when we were at the boat.
Mark; I didn't do anything to her.
Great; Really?
Mai; P'Mark, if you did, I'm going to tell dad. If  dad and Dome knows they will surely kill you for sure.
Mark; OIIHH! Stop it you guys! If I know it will be like this, I wouldn't come back. ( Mark then got out of the room and walk away )

-Scene 10 is very short, now that I read over it. I'll made 11 longer-

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's fine, you didn't take long to update at all. At this pace is really good. Thanks for updating and loving it a lot! :)