Stubbornness Love-Completed (CH25)

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling

Scene 18

Finally, the operation was over. Mint and everyone rushed to the doctor that came out of the room her dad was in.

Mint; Doctor, is my dad safe?
Doc; We did our best to save every patient's life. 
M'aunt; That means---- ( Mint's aunt faint )
Mint; Pa! Pa! Doctor, help?! ( Mint yells to the doctor as she protected her aunt from falling down to the floor )

The doctor did as said. Now, this worries Mint even more. At first it was her dad, and now her aunt? Mint was speechless. She didn't do anything humane to anyone before, but why is she receiving bad luck? 
-------------

Doc; Khun krap? What I was going to say about your dad is that he's safe.

Mint was overdose with tears that her mind wasn't going straight, but at what the doctor says she jumped in relief.

Mint; Jing row?! ( Mint cried out )
Doc; Krap.  
Mint; Khop kun mak na doctor!
Doc; It's our duty. Your father is in room 444 krap. ( The doctor smiled and left )

Mint went to see her aunt. When her aunt is already awake she she can't wait to tell her the good news. She rushed to the bed.

Mint; Pa! Pa! ( Mint said happily ) Father is safe!
M'aunt; Arai na?!
Mint; Paw is alright now!
M'aunt; Jing row?
Mint; Jing, the doctor confirmed it!
M'aunt; Ow, then take me to see him?
Mint; Ka pa. 

Mint and her aunt and Palee were making their way to room 444. They met Dome along the way and he joined.

As soon as she opened the door and saw her dad lying there on the hospital's bed, conscious, she make her way to him.
Mint; Paw! 
M'dad; Looksao! Come here?!

Mint went over to her dad and hug him. She could not bring herself to stop crying. When her dad spoke to her, her cried of happiness were louder.
-------------

MG; Mark's Grandma

Now that Mint was gone from the resort it was quite boring for Mark. He decided to go back home, one reason for being bored and the other for the premonition of overhearing Mint and Dome's conversation. 

MG; Ah, you're home ja? ( Mark's grandma went over to the door and took Mark by the arm and led him inside the house )
Mark; Krap, grandma. ( Mark replied happily )
MG; Where is your sister? She didn't come home with you?
Mark; Uh...She will come with Taew and Eye and Great. ( Mark smiled to keep suspicion of leaving the resort secretly, away from his grandma )
MG; Ni, what kind of brother are you, huh? Leaving your sister alone. You are supposed to take care of her you know?
Mark; Grandma krap, my sister is not a kid anymore and she knows kungfu! Don't underestimate her na? Aren't you happy to see me? ( Mark questioned his grandma, so he won't have to make up excuses about leaving them at the resort )
MG; Oh, don't try to change the subject na. Off course I miss you, but your grandma's health may decrease seeing both her grandchildren. ( Mark's grandma frowned )
Mark; Kraaap, my lovely grandma. I'll call her to come home soon. 
MG; Good. Let's go eat. I bet you're hungry, chai mai? ( Mark's grandma said poking Mark's stomach with her finger to exaggerate how hungry he should be )
Mark; I'm very hungry. I missed your morning glory soup sooo much.
MG; Ah, then let's go.
-----------------

Mai; Wow! This morning the sea is so fresh! ( Mai said opening her window )
Taew; Should we go out?! ( Taew suggested )
Mai; You want to?
Taew; There are less people in the morning.
Mai; Let's change first then.
Taew; OK.
Mai; Get ready to be the prettiest!
Taew; I won't lose to you this time! ( Taew said and dug into her clothes from her luggage )
Mai; I won't lose either! ( Mai did the same )

Half an hour later Mai and Taew finally finished.

Taew; How do I look?
Mai; The prettiest! How bout me?
Taew; Sexy!
Mai; Good. 
Mai&Taew; Blue ocean, here we come!!!
---------------------

The sea was really pure nice in the morning, thought Dome as he look out his window. He got back from the hospital to get some things, but it was so nice that he just relaxed. He decided to take a walk before heading back to the hospital.

Mai; Look! I saw sails! Want to go ride?! ( Mai said pointing to some sails that was on the ocean )
Taew; Why not?! Let's go! ( Taew replied happily )

Mai; Khun, can we ride the sail?
SailPerson; You can't today krap. We are going to renew the sail.
Mai; It still look new though. ( Mai claimed )
SailPerson; It is my job to renew these sail everyday before 11 a.m. to make sure it is safe for use.
Mai; I don't care I want to ride it now!  ( Mai demanded )
Taew; Mai, let's not ride now na?
Mai; I want to.
SailPerson; Khor thor krap khun. I can't let you ride it now krap. Why don't you wait till 11 a.m.?
Mai; I have to now! 
SailPerson; Uh.....well...
Mai; I'm rich. I can pay you. You want money right?
SailPerson; But---
Dome; Why don't you listen to this mister carefully? If he said he can't let you ride the sail until 11 a.m. then just wait? ( Dome cut in )
Mai; Ni khun. It is my busines not yours!
Dome; Look, this mister is trying to do his job. Don't bribed him.
Mai; I have money, and money can buy anything. ( Mai said with an attitude )
Dome; Maybe you mistook this place for being a restaurant that you can tip people as much as you like?
Mai; I'm not stupid, OK?!
Dome; As long as I see, you don't seem to understand a word that this mister had just told you.
Mai; No matter what I must ride the sail! And it have to be NOW!
SailPerson; Khun krap, I'm very sorry, but you will have to wait till 11 a.m. krap? Please be considerate. We are trying to do our job to maintain the safety of these sails first.
Dome; You hear him? He said it clear. Safety comes first. ( Dome said in Mai's face ) It is not a place where you can be egotistical all you want, Miss-Hi-So. 
Taew; Let's go Mai. ( Taew whispered pulling Mai's arm ) 
Mai; Dai! It's OK if I can't ride the sail now. There's a certain someone that is having fun butting into someone's business anyway. ( Mai sighed annoyingly ) Let's go Taew. It's no fun anymore. 
Taew; I told you to stop ( Taew whispered as they walk away )
Mai; Who told him to be soooo considerate of others.
------------------

Mint; Doctor, what is wrong with my dad? Why did he suddenly collapsed like that? Did someone poisoned him?
Doc; Wait, wait. Your dad was not poisoned. He collapsed because of having Valvular Heart Disease.
Mint; Arai na?!
Doc; He has Valvular Heart Disease.
Mint; How it be possible?! My father is perfectly healthy?!
Doc; There are many possibilities, but one is natural. He develops Valvular Heart Disease  because of old age. When a person is aging it's heart valves tissue may degenerate. An that's what happened to your father. Plus, he collapsed because of not enough rest. It's good that he is the hospital early as his disease just initiated. I will give you the medicine we prescribed for your dad to you. 
Mint; Ka  ( Mint said with a relief. She is happy to hear that her dad got to the hospital just in time, but sad that her dad developed the disease )
Doc; Give the medicine to your father after every meal. He need to eat healthy and his food need the balanced diet of low salt and fat. 
Mint; Ka. Thank you doctor. 
-------------------------------------------

Mint walked back to her dad's room. She got to the door and hear conversations. It was her dad's voice and Mr. Suparat's voice. She eavesdrops.

M'dad; Did my daughter misunderstood you?
MrSuparat; Don't blame her. She don't now.
M'dad; How can I not. I apologize in my daughter's stead. She was not well mature enough to tell. 
MrSuparat; It's alright. I guess I make things suspicious.
M'aunt; Khun Suparat ka, we would like to apologize as well. Especially Palee, who misunderstood.
Palee; Ka, I'm sorry for misunderstanding you. Things can be deceiving ka as I saw you were the last person to stay with my master ka. Please accept my apology ka?
MrSuparat; I accepted. It's alright. The thing that matter is that Khun Wijivong is doing fine.
Palee; Ka.
M'dad; If you don't mind I will invite you to my birthday party next week? 
MrSuparat; It's my honor to come. I will definitely show up.  

Mint was really feeling guilty for blaming Mr. Suparat. She don't want to go in there and face him anymore. Instead she turned around to leave. But when she turns, Mark was behind her. He was hearing the conversation all along as well.

Mark; How do you feel now accusing other?
Mint; Why? Why are you always following me?
Mark; I'm...I'm not following you. My dad forced me to come here. If I know you're here, there's no way I will come. ( Mark lied )
Mint; Not manly at all. Finding excuses. ( Mint said and crossed her hand upon her chest )
Mark; I'm not manly, or I'm too manly? ( Mark stepped closer )
Mint; ( At the thought of manly Mint thought about when they were stuck at sea, Mint secretly blushed ) Ni khun! ( Mint pointed her index finger at Mark )
Mark; Arai? What were you thinking, huh?
Mint; Plaow! I didn't think of anything at all. And stop messing with me. I'm busy! ( Mint retreat her finger and leave )
Mark; Ni! We're still not done! ( Mark yells after Mint )

Mark; Why are you so stubborn? ( Mark said as he reached Mint )
Mint; And....why do I have to listen to you? You're not someone I'm acquainted with?
Mark; I don't need to be acquainted with you to make you listen to me. 
Mint; Well, to bad. 

Mint said turning around the opposite direction and started to walk. Mark hold onto Mint's wrist and without without warning Mint twisted his arm and kicked him.

Mark; OW! 
Mint; Stop me or touch me, you'll feel the pain again you pervert! ( Mint said blowing her fringe away from her face and sighed ) And don't ever follow me again!

Mark; A tom like you, no way I will follow!

Burning in anger Mint punched Mark on the eye. She missed because Mark was faster this time and blocked her.

Mint; Let go! 
Mark; Eh..not so strong now, huh?
Mint; Do you want to die?
Mark; You can't do nothing to me, miss. Oh, I forgot, you have no chest! ( Mark laughed. Mint took the chance and bit him on the hand until he let go off her. She ran down to the elevator and got in )

Mark; You're nothing, but a weak-ass tom. I won't let you go easily! ( Mark said as he watched Mint leave, while in pain )

Chapter 18

Finally, the operation was over. Mint and everyone rushed to the doctor that came out of the room her dad was in.

Mint; Doctor, is my dad safe?
Doc; We did our best to save every patient's life. 
M'aunt; That means---- ( Mint aunt's faint )
Mint; Pa! Pa! Doctor help?! ( Mint yells to the doctor as she protected her aunt from falling down to the floor )

The doctor did as said. Now, this worries Mint even more. At first it was her dad, and now her aunt? Mint was speechless. She didn't do anything humane to anyone before, but why is she receiving bad luck? 
-------------

Doc; Khun krap? What I was going to say about your dad is that he's safe.

Mint was overdose with tears and her mind isn't going straight, but at what the doctor says she jumped in relief.

Mint; Jing low?! ( Mint cried out )
Doc; Krap.  
Mint; Khop kun mak na doctor!
Doc; It's our duty. Your father is in room 444 krap. ( The doctor smiled and left )

Mint went to see her aunt. When her aunt is already awake she she can't wait to tell her the good news. She rushed to the bed.

Mint; Pa! Pa! ( Mint said happily ) Father is safe!
M'aunt; Arai na?!
Mint; Paw is alright now!
M'aunt; Jing low?
Mint; Jing, the doctor confirmed it!
M'aunt; Ow, then take me to see him?
Mint; Ka pa. 

Mint and her aunt and Palee were making their way to room 444. They met Dome along the way and he joined.

As soon as she opned the door and saw her dad lying there on the hospital's bed, conscious she make her way to him.
Mint; Paw! 
M'dad; Looksao! Come here?!

Mint went over to her dad and hug him. She could not bring herself to stop crying. When her dad spoke to her, her cried of happiness were louder.
-------------

MG; Mark's Grandma

Now that Mint was gone from the resort it was quite boring for Mark. He decided to go back home, one reason for being bored and the other for the premonition of overhearing Mint and Dome's conversation. 

MG; Ah, you're home ja look? ( Mark's grandma went over to the door and took Mark by the arm and led him inside the house )
Mark; Krap, grandma. ( Mark replied happily )
MG; Where is your sister? She didn't come home with you?
Mark; Uh...She will come with Taew and Eye and Great. ( Mark smiled to keep suspicion of leaving the resort secretly, away from his grandma )
MG; Ni, what kind of brother are you, huh? Leaving your sister alone. You are supposed to take care of her you know?
Mark; Grandma krap, my sister is not a kid anymore and she knows kungfu! Don't underestimate her na? Aren't you happy to see me? ( Mark questioned his grandma, so he won't have to make up excuses about leaving them at the resort )
MG; Oh, don't try to change the subject na. Off course I miss you, but your grandma's health may decrease seeing both her grandchildren. ( Mark's grandma frowned )
Mark; Kraaap, my lovely grandma. I'll call her to come home soon. 
MG; Good. Let's go eat. I bet you're hungry, chai mai? ( Mark's grandma said poking Mark's stomach with her finger to exaggerate how hungry he should be )
Mark; I'm very hungry. I missed your morning glory soup sooo much.
MG; Ah, then let's go.
-----------------

Mai; Wow! This morning the sea is so fresh! ( Mai said opening her window )
Taew; Should we go out?! ( Taew suggested )
Mai; You want to?
Taew; There's less people in the morning.
Mai; Let's change first then.
Taew; OK.
Mai; Get ready to be the prettiest!
Taew; I won't lose to you this time! ( Taew said and dug into her clothes from her luggage )
Mai; I won't lose either! ( Mai did the same )

Half an hour later Mai and Taew finally finished.

Taew; How do I look?
Mai; The prettiest! How bout me?
Taew; Sexy!
Mai; Good. 
Mai&Taew; Blue ocean, here we come!!!
---------------------

The sea was really pure nice in the morning, thought Dome as he look out his window. He got back from the hospital to get some things, but it was so nice that he just relaxed. He decided to take a walk before heading back to the hospital.

Mai; Look! I saw sails! Want to go ride?! ( Mai said pointing to some sails that was on the ocean )
Taew; Why not?! Let's go! ( Taew replied happily )

Mai; Khun, can we ride the sail?
SailPerson; You can't today krap. We are going to renew the sail.
Mai; It still look new though. ( Mai claimed )
SailPerson; It is my job to renew these sail everyday before 11 a.m. to make sure it is safe for use.
Mai; I don't care I want to ride it now!  ( Mai demanded )
Taew; Mai, let's not ride now na?
Mai; I want to.
SailPerson; Khor thor krap khun. I can't let you ride it now krap. Why don't you wait till 11 a.m.?
Mai; I have to now! 
SailPerson; Uh.....well...
Mai; I'm rich. I can pay you. You want money right?
SailPerson; But---
Dome; Why don't you listen to this mister carefully? If he said he can't let you ride the sail until 11 a.m. then just wait? ( Dome cut in )
Mai; Ni khun. It is my busines not yours!
Dome; Look, this mister is trying to do his job. Don't bribed him.
Mai; I have money, and money can buy anything. ( Mai said with an attitude )
Dome; Maybe you mistook this place for being a restaurant that you can tip people as much as you like?
Mai; I'm not stupid, OK?!
Dome; As long as I see, you don't seem to understand a word that this mister had just told you.
Mai; No matter what I must ride the sail! And it have to be NOW!
SailPerson; Khun krap, I'm very sorry, but you will have to wait till 11 a.m. krap? Please be considerate. We are trying to do our job to maintain the safety of these sails first.
Dome; You hear him? He said it clear. Safety comes first. ( Dome said in Mai's face ) It is not a place where you can be egotistical all you want, Miss-Hi-So. 
Taew; Let's go Mai. ( Taew whispered pulling Mai's arm ) 
Mai; Dai! It's OK if I can't ride the sail now. There's a certain someone that is having fun butting into someone's business anyway. ( Mai sighed annoyingly ) Let's go Taew. It's no fun anymore. 
Taew; I told you to stop ( Taew whispered as they walk away )
Mai; Who told him to be soooo considerate of others.
------------------

Mint; Doctor, what is wrong with my dad? Why did he suddenly collapsed like that? Did someone poisoned him?
Doc; Wait, wait. Your dad was not poisoned. He collapsed because of having Valvular Heart Disease.
Mint; Arai na?!
Doc; He has Valvular Heart Disease.
Mint; How it be possible?! My father is perfectly healthy?!
Doc; There are many possibilities, but one is natural. He develops Valvular Heart Disease  because of old age. When a person is aging it's heart valves tissue may degenerate. An that's what happened to your father. Plus, he collapsed because of not enough rest. It's good that he is the hospital early as his disease just initiated. I will give you the medicine we prescribed for your dad to you. 
Mint; Ka  ( Mint said with a relief. She is happy to hear that her dad got to the hospital just in time, but sad that her dad developed the disease )
Doc; Give the medicine to your father after every meal. He need to eat healthy and his food need the balanced diet of low salt and fat. 
Mint; Ka. Thank you doctor. 
-------------------------------------------

Mint walked back to her dad's room. She got to the door and hear conversations. It was her dad's voice and Mr. Suparat's voice. She eavesdrop.

M'dad; Did my daughter misunderstood you?
MrSuparat; Don't blame her. She don't now.
M'dad; How can I not. I apologize in my daughter's stead. She was not well mature enough to tell. 
MrSuparat; It's alright. I guess I make things suspicious.
M'dad; If you don't mind I will invite you to my  birthday party next week? 
MrSuparat; It's my honor to come. I will definitely show up.  

Mint was really feeling guilty for blaming Mr. Suparat. She don't want to go in there and face him anymore. Instead she turned around to leave. But when she turns, Mark was behind her. He was hearing the conversation all along as well.

Mark; How do you feel now accusing other?
Mint; Why? Why are you always following me?
Mark; I'm...I'm not following you. My dad forced me to come here. If I know you're here, there's no way I will come. ( Mark lied )
Mint; Not manly at all. Finding excuses. ( Mint said and crossed her hand upon her chest )
Mark; I'm not manly, or I'm too manly? ( Mark stepped closer )

At the thought of manly Mint the time when they were stuck at the yacht, Mint secretly blushed.

Mint; Ni khun! ( Mint pointed her index finger at Mark )
Mark; Arai? What were you thinking, huh?
Mint; Plaow! I didn't think of anything at all. And stop messing with me. I'm busy! ( Mint retreat her finger and leave )
Mark; Ni! We're still not done! ( Mark yells after Mint )

Mark; Why are you so stubborn? ( Mark said as he reached Mint )
Mint; And....why do I have to listen to you? You're not someone I'm acquainted with?
Mark; I don't need to be acquainted with you to make you listen to me. 
Mint; Well, to bad. 

Mint said turning around the opposite direction and started to walk. Mark hold onto Mint's wrist and without without warning Mint twisted his arm and kicked him.

Mark; AOW! 
Mint; Stop me or touch me, you'll feel the pain again you pervert! ( Mint said blowing her fringe away from her face and sighed ) And don't ever follow me again!

Mark; A tom like you, no way I will follow!

Burning in anger Mint punched Mark on the eye. She missed because Mark was faster this time and blocked her.

Mint; Let go! 
Mark; Eh..not so strong now, huh?
Mint; Do you want to die?
Mark; You can't do nothing to me, miss. Oh no, I forgot, you have no chest! ( Mark laughed. Mint took the chance and bit him on the hand until he let go off her. She ran down to the elevator and got in )

Mark; You're nothing, but a weak-ass tom. I won't let you go easily! ( Mark said as he watched Mint leave, while in pain )

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Scene 19, 2/2

*New characters are added. Kai and Danny are the same person*

The week had gone by and it was Mint's dad's birthday already. She was sitting on her bed by pretty and luxurious dresses. Instead of feeling happy like any female teen having beautiful clothes, she sighed and frowned instead. She hated wearing female's clothing and be feminine like her aunt wanted, and she still do. She decided that no matter how time has passed, she won't change to liking female's clothing, especially dresses. Mint's aunt came into the room and frowned seeing that Mint have not change yet.

M'aunt; What's the matter, my beautiful niece?
Mint; Pa, you know that I hate wearing dress. Please don't force me? Can't I wear something comfortable like.....Ahh! Like this soft linen dungaree that father bought me? ( Mint said schemingly as she hold up her dungaree )
Mark; Don't flatter me na? I won't fall into it this time. It's your father's birthday party, so you must be the most glamorous tonight. You don't want to disappoint your father, right?
Mint; But---
M'aunt; I won't listen. If you don't choose, then I'll choose it for you.
Mint; Pa, if I fainted because of the dress, then it's your fault na. ( Mint pouted at her aunt, who's digging into the pile of dresses )
------------------

MrSuparat; Mark, get ready. Tonight I'm taking you to Khun Wijivong's birthday party.
Mark; He's your friend not mine. So, go yourself.
MrSuparat; It doesn't matter because you will have to take care of my business for me and Khun Wijivong is great partner of us. You have to meet him and get to know him.
Mark; Sorry father, I cannot do as you wish tonight. I have my own business too.
Mai; P'Mark, if your business is to go see P'Mint, then you don't have to worry ka because she's the owner of the palace that we will go tonight.
Mark; Mai, be careful of making false prediction. Who say I will go see that tom?
MrSuparat; Mark, don't talk bad about Khun Wijivong's daughter. 
Mai; Ow na P'Mark, please go with me? Taew is not going with me, and I don't have friends, so it's going to be boring. Please be considerate of your own sister's feeling too na? ( Mai begged )

Mark hesitated before making making a decision, but h finally agreed to go. He told himself that the reason why he's going is not because he want to see Mint.     
----------------------------

There were people coming in and out off the luxury, shiny palace that Mint's aunt had redesigned specially for her brother's birthday party. Mint and Dome was at the door greeting relatives and friends and strangers. 

Dome; Ho, your father invites a lot of people na.
Mint; I know right. I also don't understand him. But off course he's a noble man anyway. But I'm glad that I get to see old relatives and friends! 
Dome; Well, let's just enjoys the night. It is still your father's birthday anyway, so you have to be the happiest tonight.
Mint; How can I be the happiest tonight when these heavy accessories and make-up. And especially this itchy dress! ( Mint pouted, but tries to put on a good smile to greet the people that were coming in )
Dome; I pity you na. ( Dome laughed ) But you are beautiful tonight. 
Mint; Huh? You call this beautiful? ( Mint touched her dress and stuck out her tongue to exaggerate  how ugly the dress and she is ) 
AuntySola; Ohhh...I haven't see you for a couple of years and you've changed completely! ( A relative says to Mint, who was not paying attention (
Mint; ( Mint heard and turned around to see who it was ) Pa Sola! ( Mint smiled in excitement ) When did you come back?! ( Mint questioned her aunt as they hugs each other )
AuntSola; Sawatdee ja my lovely niece!
Mint; Sawatdee ja. 
AuntSola; Oh ho, look at you. You grew more beautiful! 
Mint; Pa, forced me. If not I will not endure wearing this at all.
AuntSola; No matter what, today's your dad's birthday. What will you do if people gossip about the owner of this palace's is ugly?
Mint; All right, I can't argue anyway. Pa, P'Dome, Palee, and you all have the same reason!  ( Mint argued politely )
Dome; Aunt Sola, since you're here you should go and meet uncle krap.
AuntSola; You're Dome right?
Dome; Chai ka. Eh......you only compliments your niece. What about your nephew krap? ( Dome smiled )
AuntSola; Oh...Aunty won't go inside without hugging you first ma. ( Aunt Sola said as she hugs Dome ) Take me inside then?
Dome; Krap. Mint, then  you greet the guests here first na?
Mint; Ka.
-----------------------------

Mai; We're here! ( Mai got out of the limo )
MrSuparat; Get out. And be on your best behavior. ( Mr. Suparat said to Mark ) You're old enough to know, but why do I have to keep telling you? Be like your sister please?
Mark; Paw, don't need to worry. I won't disappoint you in front of your customers. ( Mark said and got out of the limo )
-------------------

Dome; I'm back!
Mint; Good because I need to use the restroom! I can't hold it in no more! Cover me?! ( Mint hurriedly inside )
-------------

When Mint got close to the main entrance she saw the Suparat's family. She saw Mai only, and was glad. But her accusation on Mr Suparat made her scared to go and face him. She don't know what he thought of her afterward, but she only feel guilty. Perhaps she would find some time tonight and apologize. Now, all she need to do is to stay as far away as she can from Mr. Suparat. Mint stepped backward and bumped into someone.....

*HOLD ON! Later........!

Mint; I'm sorry. I didn't see you. ( Mint turned back to see who the person
was. She saw an elegant, middle-aged woman. She was skinny, so her
cheekbones were showing, more from her make-up toning. Mint hoped this
strange woman won't scold her for bumping into her  )
Ladei; It's alright. ( Ladei said softly and straighten her dress. Mint was
surprised by the tone of her voice. She expected it to be chilled and
cold, but it was warm and lovable ) It's not like we can see the future.
( Ladei smiled )
Mint; I'm truly sorry though. 
Ladei; I don't mind. But can you do me a favor? 
Mint; What can I for you?
Ladei; I would like to meet Mr. Wijivong, but I don't know where to go meet him.
Mint; You mean my dad? 

Ladei felt a light-headed at Mint's words.She stumbled to stand still but
Mint helped steady her. Though it was Mint first time meeting this lady
she can feel a special bond with her. Which she don't know why.

Mint; Are you feeling OK? ( Mint asked as she helps the skinny lady up )

"Can it be her?" Ladei thought, not paying attention to Mint's question.

Mint; Khun?
Ladei; Pardon. I was just dazed for a moment. Can you get me a glass of water?
Mint; OK, but let me take you to the guest room first. ( Mint suggested and Ladei agreed )
---------------------

Mint brought Ladei a cold glass of water. 

Mint; Here. 
Ladie; Thank you. ( Ladei smiles as Mint handed her the glass of water )
Mint; ( Mint don't know why she was so touched by her warm, soft smiles. She
felt lost for a moment ) An owner should serve its guess well. ( Mint
said as it was nothing big she can't do )
Ladei; May I know your name, dear? 
Mint; My name is Mint, ka. ( Mint noticed that the lady was shocked when she has told her her name ) 
Ladei; You said Mr. Wijivong is you father?
Mint; Chai ka. Why are you carious? 
Ladei; ( Ladei hesitated before answering ) Nothing. I just wanted to know
more about the main person here tonight. It's his birthday isn't it.
Mint; Tonight is my father's 55th birthday. 
Ladei; Then, we should go out and celebrate. ( Ladei kind of rush as she get out of the chair )
Mint; Do you feel better now? ( Mint stopped the lady )
Ladei; ( Ladei touched her forehead  and gave an uneasy looks ) I'm better
now. Thank you for your concern na Khun Mint. And it's not appropriate
for me to abandon the party for your dad. I indented to come here just
to celebrate Mr. Wijivong's birthday, so I should not missed.
Mint; ( Mint thought the lady was weird. Does her dad knows her? Or she knows
him? Are they relative who have not see each other for along time?
Loads of questions bursts her head ) Are you a friend of my dad? 
Ladei; Yes.... An old friend ( Ladei forced an answer )
Mint; Since. I told you my name, will you not tell me yours?
Ladei; You can call me Ladei. 
Mint; You have a nice name, Khun Ladei. ( Mint complimented and Ladei smiled
again ) Since you're my dad's old friend, shall I take you to greet him?

Ladei was suddenly nervous. Perhaps she have been nervous all along. She was
scared that she will not be forgiven by the people she loved....and
abandoned. So, she decided to fake a faint. Mint calls out her name and
tries to wake up her up, but it was useless. She carried the bony Ladei
to the bed in the guest room. Mint wiped Ladei's face with a cool towel.
She didn't know that Ladei was faking. 
After,
she finished she decided to head back to the party for her dad may be
looking for her now. Mint leave Ladei alone in the guest room, not
bothering to wake up her up. Mint thought Ladei may need some rest due
to many people each occupying their own scented of smell.
------------------------ 

Mint'sdad;
Good evening my cheerful ones! I am so glad to have you come to my 55th
birthday tonight. I cannot wait to open up the presents I received.
Thank you very much. As you know my daughter is going to be an adult
soon and I want to congratulate it with a cup of wine. Cheer! ( Mint's
father announced and everyone cheers their cup of wine, clapping )
-----------------------------

Everyone
was having fun celebrating the birthday party. Mint was getting hot and
sticky, especially having the dress on. She decided to go out for a
while. As she was walking she bumped into someone. Again. She do not
understand why she is so clumsy tonight.

Kai; Did you not see me? ( An unfamiliar voice asked )
Mint; Sorry, I didn't mean to. ( Mint turned around to see who the guy was.
She turned and see a man. She have no clues who was he. He was handsome
and young. But he looks like he's liking the American's trend because
his style is so foreign )

When Kai saw the beauty of Mint's, He try to seduce her. 

Kai; It's alright. I should be more careful. Are you alright Miss. ( Kai said in his softest voice )
Mint; I'm alright. But, who are you?
Kai; Just call me Danny, krap. ( He lied )
Mint; Ka, Khun Danny. ( Jusy as what she expected. He even have an American name )
Kai; Then, may I know your name Miss?
Mint; I'm Mint, ka. 
Kai; Your name is cute like you. ( Kai complimented )
Mint; ( This is the first time anyone ( A guy ) had told her that she's cute,
and her name. Mint don't know why she blushed at this stranger's
compliment, but his handsomeness had her fell into it. Usually, she
wouldn't be falling into guys, but Danny was irresistible. The way he
talk and his smile ) Thank you. ( Mint said shyly, not unlike her. "Had
he cast a spell on me?" Mint thought )

Mark walked into the beautiful mansion when he saw that his father and
sister were still greetings people. He roamed around the house for the
restroom, but saw a guy and a woman chatting instead ( Mint and Kai ).
He was going to ask them where the bathroom is, but Mai came and called
for him. 

Kai; So, do you come to celebrate Mr, Wijivong's birthday party as well?
Mint; Huh? Had he not know? ( Mint thought ) Off course! They've never met before!
Kai; Do you come with your boyfriend?
Mint; Mai chai ka. I don't have a boyfriend. I live here. ( Mint smiled when
Danny realized his misunderstanding and say sorry in a gay tone )
Kai; So you are Mr. Wijivong's daughter?
Mint; Ka.
Kai; It's my fault for not knowing.  Please forgive me for not recognizing you? ( He acted )
Mint; It's alright. By the way, do you come alone?
Kai; Huh? ( Kai pretended to make Mint feel shy )
Mint; Uh, it's not like that! ( Mint quickly said, so he won't misapprehend her for asking about his people, or lover )
Kai; I came here with my mom. But I don't know where she went. I hope she's not lost because this palace is so big.
Mint; She may be with her friends at the main room. ( Mint suggested )
Kai; I guess so.
Mint; Should we go to the main room ka Khun Danny?
Kai; ( Kai was starting to feel a little nervous, especially at the thought
of going to the main room ) I don't think I will go krap. I want to have
some fresh air.
Mint; Then, let me show you
around....so you won't get lost. ( Mint didn't realized what she was
doing because she was so dazed by his imposing handsomeness )
Kai; It would be an honor. ( Kai said with deep eyes )

Mint and Kai exited through the back door because the main door was too
crowded. Mint tries to keep a distance from him because she knew it was
not appropriate. But how can anyone resist his charms?

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling

Scene 20

*Kai and Danny are the same person*

Mark noticed that Mint was nowhere to be found. Curious, he went to search for her around the mansion. He got back and saw that Mai was having fun chatting with people about politics and stuff, so Mark decided to go outside. 
The mansion inside the palace was big enough, but with many people the air was considerable warm. Mark was glad he's out of the house. 
As bored as the statue in front of the main entrance Mark went to the garden to observe and probably look for Mint as well. He was curious why she didn't participated in the party. It was her dad's party anyway. 
The moon was brightly gray, so it was not that dark. Mark stopped by a butterfly pillar and read a haiku that was carved on it. 

Flying Soul
                        In the midst of Earth
                        Unseen existence wanders 
                        Like you, who leave me 

Mint; That poem...my dad used to tell me that it represents someone. ( Mint said out of nowhere )
Mark; Krai? ( Mark said referring to who the poem represents. He turned around and saw a person he cannot recognized. But he froze at her stunning beauty. Her eyes were glimmering under the clear moon lights. Her cheeks were rosy making him wanted to instantly touch it. And her lips, already so glossy without much lipstick. Upon directly staring at her lips he instantly wanted to kiss it, but shook at the thought after a couple glances at this beautiful lady who resemble Mint, that tom ) 
Mint; Am I that beautiful that you're drooling now? ( Mint asked with an attitude, crossing her arms. Though, she dressed beautifully and looks feminine her tomboy self will never leave her )
Mark; Arai na? Me drooling over you? Mai mee wan! ( Truth is, Mark really did drooled over Mint at first glance )
Mint; How am I? Are you shocked that I can transform myself?
Mark; Well, you're normal looking for my definition of beautiful. And I guessed I'm pretty shocked. I never thought that a tom like you can transform into.....-
Mint; Into what? ( Mint smiled closely at Mark's face. She expected a good compliment from Mark )
Mark; An angel.... ( Mark whispered )
Mint; Oui! Can't you speak louder?! ( Mint said to Mark as she was really anticipated the compliments )
Mark; A la....lady. Happy now?
Mint; You think I'm old?!
Mark; Chai. What kind of hairstyle is that? So old fashion. 
Mint; Nee---
Mark; You have too much make-up. Trying to cover your wrinkles?
Mint; Nee khun---
Mark; And your dress is the worst. Weird---
Mint; Nee! You blind, rude guy! How dare you---
Mark; I what? I thought you wanted to know why I say that?
Mint; Shut up! Ugh, you ruined my mood.
Mark; Let me ask you about who's the person your said that represent this haiku?
Mint; I don't know. He said that that person made him a very silly person. I asked him and auntie if it's my mom, but they refused. Nevertheless, I think my dad meant it for my mom. 
Mark; What make you think that?
Mint; The poem is called the Flying Soul, so maybe my mother abandoned my father, us. ( Mint said, looking down to the dark path )
Mark;  You're only assuming, you don't know what happened to her, do you?
Mint; I grew up with dad and auntie by my side , so I never really questioned about my mom. Maybe because I'm scared of reality. 
Mark; So, you don't know what happened to your mother and you're not curious. Eh, we're so different na. Though my mom died when I was five years old, I can still remember exactly how she look. I still remember times when we would play hide-and-seek. She would be the one who always came seeking for me, and she would be so clever knowing my every hiding spots. We have such a close bond that I don't dare believe she really passed away. 
Mint; ( Mint noticed that Mark was being emotional, so she try to cheer him up. But failed ) You said I'm a tom and you're a very manly guy, but just this situation you can't even handle it. See, you almost cried. ( Mint pointed in front of Mark's left right eye )
Mark; ( Trying to hold in his tears ) What the heck was you thinking! Off course I'm manly, and I didn't cry. Talking with you always get me angry. ( Mark stomped away )
Mint; Hey! I didn't mean to na! Khun! Khun! ( Mint followed )
Mark; Stop following me! Go back!
Mint; Khun! Ahh! ( Mint tripped on a small branch that had fallen along the path )
Mark; ( Mark was alarmed and turned around. He rushed to see Mint ) Are you alright?! ( Mark said in an impatient tone, observing Mint's foot. Mint stared at Mark, hard, and Mark responded by staring back at her round sparkling eyes. Mint could see the weary in his shimmery eyes )
Mint; It's all because of you! You made me tripped! ( Mint slowly tries to get up, pushing Mark out off the way )
Mark; How can you blame me? It's your feet not mine. 
Mint; Oui! ( Mint let out a small, hurtful scream. Loud enough that Mark can hear her )
Mark; Don't get up! ( Mark commanded ) Where does it hurt? ( Mark said as he rubbed Mint's foot to see if there's any broken bones )
Mint; It hurts right where my ankle is.
Mark; I think you twisted your ankle.
Mint; Row?

There was a silent paused between them. They were centimeters apart, so it was easy to hear any sound going on them. Mint could hear Mark's burning heartbeat, as if he's worried about something. Mark could hear Mint's funny heartbeat that tells him she's shy, yet scared. 

Mark; ( Mark smiled as their eyes met ) Am I really that scary?
Mint; Huh?
Mark; Though, we don't like each other I cannot let a human being get hurt when I knew I can help. 

A voice calling from afar.

Kai; Khun Mint?! Is that you?! ( Kai got closer )

Mint; Get off me! ( Mint heavily whispered, so Kai would not hear the )
Mark; Arai ah?

Kai came and saw Mint down on the ground.

Kai; What's happening, Khun Mint? Are you OK?
Mint; Khun Danny! 
Mark; ( Mark sensed something and replied to his question ) Aow, don't you see that she sprained her ankle?
Kai; Jing row, Khun Mint? 
Mint; ( Mint nodded her head ) Ka, but it's just a little.
Kai; Aow! How can it be a little? See, you can't even stand up. Let me help you. ( Kai offered help, but Mark interrupted )
Mark; Mai thong krap. I can take care of my girlfriend.
Mint; What?! Wait....what did you just say I was? ( Mint whispered to mark who was helping her up )
Mark; Stay still and let me take you back inside. ( Kai was in the way ) Aow, what are you doing? Move, so we can get through.
Kai; Oh... ( Kai was confused, yet his hatred for Mark grew up so quickly inside him )

Mint; Ugh, move your hand, please? I can walk by myself.
Mark; I can't do that krap, tee rak.
Mint; Arai na? Nee khun, I'm not your tee rak na. And who say so?
Mark; Me. ( Mark proudly say )
Mint; Don't touch me you pervert! ( Mint elbowed Mark's appendix and used that opportunity to run to the mansion )
Mark; OW! ( Mark yelped in pain ) I'll get you back na you tom! ( Mark whispered to himself )

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Hi guys! I couldn't log into my acct using my twitter acct, so I have to make another acct.... Just to finish this ff that I started. Enjoy!

Scene 21

Mint noticed that some cars were gone on the parking lot, so she assumed that some people went home. 

Mint; I went out that long?! ( Mint questioned herself )

Mint entered her mansion. She planned to go to the main room where the party was held, but decided to check on Khun Ladei first. She's quite worried because Khun Ladei was not well. But her aunt came and called her to go over to the party because her dad wanted to introduce her to his friends.

Mint; Sawatdee ka. ( Mint said to everyone in the room. She walked over to her father and sat down on the classic carpet next to him )
M'dad; Sawatdee ja look. Where have you been? 
Mint; Uh...I went out to the garden ka.
M'dad; Oh. Here let me introduce you to my friends.

The introduce went on and on, until Mark came back from the garden. Everyone's attention then focused on Mark. Mint heard whispered saying on how handsome Mark was. She wanted to puke at their compliments. 
Mark's dad called Mark over and introduces him as well. It annoys Mint that Mark have to sit next to her.

Mark; Sawatdee krap, Mr. Wijivong. Sorry I couldn't give you your gift myself. ( Mint look at Mark with disgust because she knew he was pretending. He's acting unlike him ) 
M'dad; That's not important. It's good enough that you attended my birthday party. That already make me happy.
Mark; Krap.
M'dad; Oh, your father said that you're here a while ago, but where were you?
Mark; I was---

Before Mark could say anything Mint secretly and slightly kicked Mark on his feet. She didn't want anyone to misunderstand.

Mark; I was out.... ( Mark wanted to test Mint if she will blush or not. Also to make her angry, since she elbowed him earlier. Mint stared directly at Mark, widening her eyes as to tell him to lie ) I was outside chatting with friends and sightseeing your peaceful palace, krap. ( Mint sighed in relief, quietly, but failed. Her father heard her )
M'dad; Arai look? You look so nervous about something. 
Mint; Plaow ka, paw. This dress is very tight, that's all.
M'dad; Aow, then go change. I don't want anything to happen to you.
AuntSola; Oui Khun Pee, ka. Mint is just not used to wearing dress yet. If you let her take it off now, then she will never experience what it is like to wear dresses. Plus she looks more mature and feminine in this dress. 
M'dad; But I don't want my daughter to faint because of it.
AuntSola; Oui Khun Pee, she won't. First time is always like this.

Mint was tired of hearing the little argument between her dad and his sister, so she took side with her aunt.

Mint; Mai pen rai ror, paw. I can take it. Your daughter is not weak na. ( She stared at Mark as she say that. She wanted Mark to acknowledge that she's not weak like any regular women )
AuntSola; Dai ka, Khun Pee. Mint is a very strong woman. ( Mint's dad shook his head because he knew his sister's attitude very well; Aunt Sola likes to flatter people when convincing them )
M'dad; OK, I hope so.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dome saw Mai happily chatting with some oldies. He went over and pulled her off the conversation.

Mai; Tham arai as?! Let me go, now! ( Mai whispered and smile to people walking pass them )
Dome; Nee, you're even thinking about flirting with those uncles and grandpas too? Let me ask you, aren't you ashamed? ( Dome pulled Mai to a corner down a hall where there were no people )
Mai; ( Mai was pure angry at Dome for even thinking like that ) Nee khun, you're saying like you know my every move? Eh, don't say that you're stalking me na?
Dome; I wasn't. 
Mai; Then why did you say I'm flirting with those uncles and grandpas?
Dome; Well, it's clear that you are. You're the only woman there. And look at your outfit. It's so showy. ( Dome eyed Mai's outfit ) 
Mai; Arai na? My outfit is showy? Nee..... Never mind. I'm going. 

Mai stomped away, angrily.
----------------------------------------------------------

Khun Ladei waited till the guests were gone until she make her appearance.
She had waited for this day a long time and now she will finally confessed everything. She will asked for forgiveness from her beloved husband and her daughter, whom she had left with its dad. But she knew it will take more than forgiveness. Ladei sighed before entering the room. 

Ladei; Kun...........

Mint's father looked up in surprised when he heard his name being called, which no one knows about, but his long away wife.

M'dad; Ladei..... ( Both of Mint's aunties looked up when they heard Ladei's name )

Mint was happy to see that Ladei was out of the room. 

Mint; Paw, do you know Khun Ladei already? ( Mint asked her father the question, but he didn't answered, so she looked up at him. She can see that her dad sat in surprised and disappointment when Khun Ladei came in the room )

Ladei; Kun.... I'm sorry. 

Mint was confused. Why did Khun Ladei say sorry to her father? And who is Kun......?

M'dad; Why are you here now?
Ladei; I truly regretted what I did to you and our lovely child. ( Ladei said, sadly and walked closer to Mint's dad )
M'dad; You're wrong, it's my child, not yours.
Mint; Pa, what's going on? ( Mint turned to her aunt and asked, but her aunt was also in shock liker her dad ) Paw, who is Kon? And what's going on?
AuntSola; Uh.... Let's go outside ka, my lovely niece? ( Aunt Sola asked, but Mint refused. She wanted to know the answer for all the questions that are constantly attacking her mind )

Ladei turned to Mint and realized she should know the truth that her mother never really died.

Ladei; Mae look..... Look Mint, it's mae ka. ( Ladei tried to gather Mint to her embrace, but Mint just froze there with loads of questions and thoughts running through her mind )

M'aunt; Khun Ladei, please stop? 
M'dad; You left our child with me and ran away already. I thought it would be your last cruelty, but you came with more cruelty. How can you kill your own daughter alive!? 
Ladei; No! If I could turn back time, I would never choose to abandon my family. I would never ruined it by making such a foolish decision. It's my own ugly fault. But I sincerely wanted to come back to you and our child. ( Ladei started crying )
M'dad; Don't expect me to believe you anymore, Ladei. We're over since a long time ago.
Ladei; No, Kun, we're not. We can start anew. Look here. Our family is fully completed. ( Ladei begged )
M'dad; Ladei, please, go back to where you belong. Isn't that why you left us.

Ladei looked at Mint and picked up her hands and cover them with hers. Mint was still silent.

Ladei; Mint look, please forgive this irresponsible mom?

Before Ladei could say anything more Mint swift her hands out and ran out of the room. 

Ladei; Mint! ( Ladei was about to make her way after Mint, but Mark stopped her and told that he'll go after Mint. Just when Mark was about to go, Ladei collapsed )

M'aunt; Khun Ladei! ( Mint's aunt came rushing over, but Kai came and saw )

Kai; Pee Ladei! ( He rushed over to her feeble body and called the ambulance )

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Ann Taylor said:
OMG Mark! Well u know how playboys r right? LOL i love this story thank you!
I appreciated it! Thank you. I guess I do know how playboys are like as I, myself, experienced it before. ^_^