Suay Rerd Cherd Sode (Broadcast)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
just finished watching the cast on Ratree Samosorn. it was suuuper cute, i love the way they were teasing film & janie. and what Film said about janie was cuuute! Geeez, Film totally likes Janie! Shes just into older men -____-" but they would be the cutttest couple. i am deeply in love with Film's personality. <3 ahhh.. totally looking forward to the next couple of episodes.. i'll be sad when it ends. probably one of the best comedies of the year! =)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Anyone know how many episodes this lakorn have?
It's not announced yet because they are still filming the lakorn and Peemai (the evil girl in the lakorn) hasn't come to work so they are have some issues with cutting her out of the story and changing the plot.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the link. You save my day. Now I can understand what they are saying. Thank you again. You are the best. :lol: !!!!!!
You're too kind. :blush:
Wishboniko's the best one, one of the best subbers--she always completes her work, never abandons them.

Cupid Candy
: It would have been better if they finished filming it then air it and avoid such problems.

tinah

sarNie Coma
janie has good choice of script. i tend to enjoy most of her lakorns..i think it should be ending soon cuz wanida will be replacing it. anyone know if janie has any upcoming lakorns after this?

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
just finished watching the cast on Ratree Samosorn. it was suuuper cute, i love the way they were teasing film & janie. and what Film said about janie was cuuute! Geeez, Film totally likes Janie! Shes just into older men -____-" but they would be the cutttest couple. i am deeply in love with Film's personality. <3 ahhh.. totally looking forward to the next couple of episodes.. i'll be sad when it ends. probably one of the best comedies of the year! =)
Is it true that Film really likes janie? Wow they would have made a cute couple if they both date each other. Love them :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw the show too, but I did not understand it because I'm not Thai. Could please you translate what Film and others said in the show?
Thank you.

nikki1786

LizQuen
currently watching this series and im addicted to it, so i decided to make a fanmade MV...

Suay Rerd Cherd Sod: I Knew I Love You MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz7VI_39mVI

mai92

sarNie Adult
tHE mV iS cUTE,
jANie n fIlm r tHE bESt cOuplE eVER.
tHey maKE mY dAY!!!
:D :D :D

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Currently watching Episode 10 and I must say I absolutely love Art right now. He finally said the three little words to Sarah but she walked away..... when will she realize he's been there all along for her :angry: .....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Currently watching Episode 10 and I must say I absolutely love Art right now. He finally said the three little words to Sarah but she walked away..... when will she realize he's been there all along for her :angry: .....
I think she knows that...I kinda think she's getting Wit to like her is so she can find out his plans towards Khwan...I don't know, she just doesn't seem like that naive or dumb to me...Because she's the one who called Nop out on his feelings for Khwan before he even realized it himself...so I think she has some kind of plan.

Nop's face was hilarious when Khwan said that she felt that they were boy/girlfriend...and he couldn't even refuse or deny her...because he can't explain what their relationship is if it's not that. I'm waiting for that scene where Khwan gets upset with him and tells him to go back to his girlfriend and he says to her that his girlfriend is right here. It looks sooooo sweet, when I saw it at the end of ep 9, I thought it was gonna be in today's episode, I couldn't sleep cuz I wanted to see it...but then it's not.

I love Nop's mom, she's awesome...already so accepting of her future daughter-in-law...but on the other hand...why is the siter such a b**** still? Why is she so hateful even after she knows Khwan's condition? Being mean to someone as innocent and nice as Khwan is just pure evil...She gets on my nerves in this episode...there's no point for her to even be around to cause unnecessary drama like this. At least Vee is useful.

BTW, Film's hair looked way better on Ratree Samosorn, he looked very very hot. I think he's the guy I'm loving Janie with...it used to be Ken...but these two are my favorite couple right now...Janie really needs to do a comedy with Krit though. I think when it comes to comedies, Janie wins hands down, she's always funny and she gives it her all...I can't say the same for Anne...I mean, Anne is great with dramas, she can bring out those intense emotions...but Janie beats her when it comes to comedies...I laugh so much more at Janie's comedies than Anne's...that's why I'm really hoping Janie gets to do a comedy with Chakrit, he's good with comedy too...Janie & Ken are a good comedic pair, while Anne & Ken are the good dramatic pair...

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
omg.Janie lost her memory?!
gosh.gosh.gosh.hopes she
regains it in the lakorn soon.
i seriously hate the uncle.
&&Gotta watch the cast on Ratree Samosorn:)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I just finish watching episodes 9 and 10. It is so good.
Even though Khwan lost her memory, she still can defende herself.
Janie/film do make a really cute couple :lol: !!!!

I am going to watch it in english sub. I'm loving it :wub: !!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG they kissed 4 such a long time. LOL she asked if they slept together. Loving epi 10 so far. I'm guessing this lakorn will have about 14-16 episodes at this pace. They make a cute ass couple. ^_^