Suay Rerd Cherd Sode (Broadcast)

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
nice to see flim and janie again....
haven't see them for the longest time so it would be very nice to see them again...

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
omg!i can't wait til this is OUT!
Loving the casts!Peemai is going to
be in here too?omg!Loving Film!
Janie is also REALLY pretty!
Can't wait.those pictures are
nice.wahhh,the magazine.
that's NICE.FILM AND JANIE:)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Just finish watching episode 1. I was very hesitant to watch this because I'm not a fan of Film but love Janie's work. Also I ran out of lakorn to watch so I gave it a try.

To my surprise, episode 1 is very entertaining. Got my laughing many time. My favorite scene would have to be the elevator LOL and then other part was she she received the lil puppet, I mean puppy LOL as a gift and the gay guys got excited when Janie transformed and name him Cindy LOL

Looking forward to more episodes.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
damnn;no english subs.
but it looks really FUNNY.
ahaha.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished watching episode 1, and it is very good. I love it.

Janie is very beautiful :wub: . I love Janie/Film :wub: :lol: .

Waiting for more :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Film, he looks weird, i'll still watch this though, Janie does a great job in comedies especially the one she did with Ken was so freaking funny. :lol:

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Just finish watching episode 1. I was very hesitant to watch this because I'm not a fan of Film but love Janie's work. Also I ran out of lakorn to watch so I gave it a try.

To my surprise, episode 1 is very entertaining. Got my laughing many time. My favorite scene would have to be the elevator LOL and then other part was she she received the lil puppet, I mean puppy LOL as a gift and the gay guys got excited when Janie transformed and name him Cindy LOL

Looking forward to more episodes.
I like the elevator part too,especially when she speak French,"Comment alley vous?" It was so funny :lol: !!!!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Janie acting is a little exagerate not fits to be rich spoil girl. They should pick Katreeya English for this type of character. I remember she played with Johnny Enfoney in "Mekala", she played well as rich spoil girl.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
damnn;no english subs.
but it looks really FUNNY.
ahaha.
wishboniko is subbing this lakorn on youtube. she subbed up to 1.4 so far.
I was also hesitant to watch Film and Janie, but decided to watch this for Art and Sara. But I find this hilarious, Janie is was hilarious in the elevator.