Sung Tong

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know I can stand some comedy in a Boran but sometimes there is a line btwn to much comedy =/ they tried to make it to comedic to where the lakorn isn't even serious anymore

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG this borann lakorn still aint finish yet.......HOLY COW...im seriously think that this boran lakorn is getting nowhere and soo damms boring..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG IT STILL HASNT ENDED!?
OK I think I'm going to stop watching it and just wait to watch the ending whenever that is.
I cant stand the dad and his stupid son in-laws..they're so gay sometimes. lmao

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah sometimes I feel like I'm gonna stop watching this lakorn but I'm scared I might miss some cute scenes between Nott and mild

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't watch Sat's epi, but I watched part of Sunday's and I can't believe the princes didn't even find him on the mountain yet! And next weeks epi, there's going to be probs with jealousy. It's so stupid how slow everything is. It's like...his mom is stuck in her castle forever, and he's still with his wife doing nothing to help her fam at all. I just want it to end and watch a new boran already.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Finallyyyyy after all that dragging, Sunday's episode was better. I just wish it would go faster. That scene was kinda sad when Sung's mom was stuck in the room with Tha and Yi. I hope they don't die.

I hate the scenes with the 7 brothers-in-laws, it's so boring. I was hoping this lakorn would end by the end of summer, but it doesn't look like it will happen.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha...I stopped watching this lakorn a long time ago. Even if it gets good, I still don't think I can pick up n watch it again.

myx

sArNieZ
it seems like it's going to end already. but there's still that part where her mother and father come find him. how long is this going to be till the end?

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
This lakorn seems to be going nowhere. I will just wait to watch the last episode. I can't stand all of what's happening. Why can't they just rush it and end it. I hope that the next one is going to be more funner and better to watch without all the dragging useless parts. Gosh, why do they have to drag all the boran? It's basically making the boran long and not going anywhere. What a waste of filming, I think.

TubbyTinker

oho...cant wait to see next week's episode though ...I have a feeling nott is going to get jealous when mild pays more attention to that guy...man at first I thought that dude was Boy Sapol...bummer

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
wow, so it's just not me who feels like they've been dragging to on and on. Some of the parts are funny but seriously, please do something new and exciting and please hurry up and take off the mask!!! it's been like a month or two, maybe more!!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok...Saturdays episode was just plain stupid and boring and didn't get anywhere..And they totally ruined Nott by making him wear those stupid glasses..!!! Another thing is they didn't even show the part where Nott and the god was in a feud..

TubbyTinker

Ok...Saturdays episode was just plain stupid and boring and didn't get anywhere..And they totally ruined Nott by making him wear those stupid glasses..!!! Another thing is they didn't even show the part where Nott and the god was in a feud..
r u serious?!...lol...I got excited for no reason...bummer...

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think I've ever been soooo bored watching T.V. until this lakorn. I just want the climax to just air. :p

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
That's right! This lakorn is going nowhere... the lakorn it kind of boring to me too... Sungtong need to stop playing around with his father-in-law and brothers-in-laws and get into action. The write need to make a move on to this lakorn an dnot dragging it. Bored. -_-