Sung Tong

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Omg U Knoe i though Dis One Was Not Gonna Be Like The Other Ones But It is..Bored everytime..When I See Thw New Prewview Of THe Next Eps N It Look Gewd But When I Watch It Its Not Goin Nowhere

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
man, this thread is more interesting than the movie. Maybe we should just watch the preview to get the jist of the lakorn for the next show.

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
To think that this lakorn has been out for over half a year already. lol. It finally got to where the climate everyone's been waiting for. Hopefully it won't disappoint.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i want it to end before i have to go back to school! It's been 4ever. Hopefully the next one is shorter. Does it cost a lot of money to make these boran lakorns? I wonder why they drag it on forever.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
PICS OF NOTT WHERE HE WILL BE FIGHTING THE GOD...CREDIT : LEK FANCLUB

*I like this pic lol...This was while they didn't film it yet and you see Nott in the background riding his horse even though there not filming yet lol..It's like he don't give a damn about anyone and just wanna ride his horse 555...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
He better be fighting the god tomorrow or else it's just plain stupid! I'm so mad that today the people are still dreaming, and he's still playing jokes on the 6 princes, etc.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
he better be fighting. He takes a lot of time playing around.

One Question: Why is Nott standing like that? (his feet apart)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep..He changed to the white guy today and he was fighting the god...But you have to continue the math next weekend..But anyways I like the fact that he's fighting against the god on land and which makes me hate the fact that the 6 princes were fighting with the god up in the sky when they don't even have any powers like Pra Sung..Well Pra Sung doesn't really have any powers but at least he has that shoe that makes him fly unlike the 6 princes who don't have anything at all...Anyways thank heavens he show his real self!!!

Phon

sarNie Adult
i dont like how he change to the white guy. he wore the clothes that god gave him then he turn into the white guy in front of all those 6 in laws. the original one he took it off in the small hut he live in in front of her dad he was sappose to go beg him to help. those 6 inlaws find out after he beat the god in the tee kree.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
omg finally!! He's fighting. Yeah, I agree that it's good that he's starting off on the ground. When he was younger, he flew with his mom in the sky, so i wonder if it's the horses that fly. The other princes really don't have any powers to fly, or else they would've done it awhile back.

His reveal was kinda weird. But, it's better than no reveal at all. And the dad totally accepted him and wasn't even mad about him stealing the glasses, playing all of those jokes on him and the princes.

I will not miss next week's epi for sure. i wanna watch him win :)

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. It was soooooo wierd how they all didn't even get mad when they finally saw Prasung. It's like, "Ohhhh so that's how you really look like!" and then that's it. :huh:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't care Secret...Because I want him to turn white FAST lol..Because if they get mad then it will make the story MORE LONGER and definitely we don't want that..