***Super Junior***

sisii

New photoshoot for Ivy club - New York Ivy league Institute!!! Also with Lee Yeon Hee. Goshhh that all look GORGEOUS :spin: + a clip from the photoshoot ^^ I love it when Kangin was sitting next to Lee Yeon Hee and kept on whispering 'She likes me' lmao

:drool: :wub: :wub:

photoshoot clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gSr8OMH6zE

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Thanks for sharing the pics, sisii! I've seen some of them already, but some of them I haven't seen. I don't like Leeteuk's hair...I prefer him with the spikey blondish hair during the miracle times or either the style during U. Eunhyuk's picture is so cute! Actually, all of them looked good in that photoshoot. ^_^

Keomany

Music.heal.All
thanks for the picture sissi you are too cute...

i love eunhyukie and eeteukie hair color like that suit them well..and whoa shiwon look hott!

sisii

I'm a little late for this but anyways...

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SUPER JUNIOR!!!! :yahoo:

One year already huh? hehe I didn't really like the idea of a 13 members group when they first debuted but it took 3 performances of 'Twins' on Inkigayo and the song stuck in my head for the whole day which convince me that this group have something. And yes, that made me fan since hehe Chuka-eh Suju!

K.R.Y. are lovely boys :wub: Their single is sooo lovely and I love those 3 voices! Goshhh They sound even better live. If none of you seen their performance, here's the link. The second link was a live performance from 'SUJU Kiss the radio' ^_____^ It was during their 1 year celebration anniversary

[1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH6C6pJLnjI
[2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StMN44ryTfI

These pictures prove just how much the boys are dorky and yet stay hot lol wahhhh I love them soo much :wub:

K.R.Y.

K.R.Y rivals: S.D.S :lol:

*credits KBS

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah that is too funny S.D.S lol cute guys...

yes i seen kry perfomance and its way too hott...but i do love them together!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Haha, they really should start a SDS just for fun! ^_^ I wouldn't mind...hehehe

Pee

sarNie Elites
LoL wahh im trying to make my friends to love suju also,, well it worked when i show a clip of hankyung dancing !!! <3333

jinhwan_n_yoyo

sarNie Egg
SuJU Rules! I love them especially Hankyung. I heard there was going to be a 13th memeber. That's too many of them. i mean some of them didn't even get to sing. but still love them!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
OH i so love this group too.....especially watching their full house videos...hahaha! my favorites are heechul, eunyuk, dong hae, kibum, and hank.....so cute!

Samontha

sarNie Hatchling
...I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR!! They are so AWESOME.. not to mention.. hot and cute at the same time! I'm still deciding on which one is my favorite.. ... ... ... so hard to choose! :spin: I think I'm gonna go crazy! lol

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah i agree with you girls..suju are super cute and talented ...they have super swtheard there

heres sungmin with blond!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah..that is alot..but it's ok..more of them to love!! :yahoo:

btw..i thought that they already have a 13th member..and he turns out to be younger than Kibum..so that would make him the youngest...

SuJU Rules! I love them especially Hankyung. I heard there was going to be a 13th memeber. That's too many of them. i mean some of them didn't even get to sing. but still love them!

sisii

Last minute news... They won an award for Best new artist along w/ SeeYa and Brown Eyes Girl @ the MTV Seoul Gayo Daesang!!!!! WOOOT WOOOT!!! Chuka-hamnida SUJU!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yes they already have a 13th member named Kyuhyun. The boy can sing ;)

Keomany

Music.heal.All
yes kyunyun is a good addition to the group..suju sky rockey and they deserve all the award they got...they are the best...go suju!