***Super Junior***

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^really! omigod!!! now i gotta go and track it down! :D thanks for letting me know!

edit: I found it! It's cute but not as cute as the performance. :wub: I'll upload it for others later.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
AWSOME~!! *goes out to find it*
thanx for letting us noe ^_____^

[edit]

hmm is it the 1 in which they all just fool around and sing here and there...??
if it is kehehe
i already got it...cuz i dl it and itz the same 1 as the 1 i got tat says the making of miracle...but just a more prettier version LOL...
a brighter version kehehe
if it is...boi do i feel stupid for alreadi having it and asking LOL~!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
hm..it's sort of like an actual mv...in the beginning there's this talking scene and then it goes into the song.

i think i know what you're talking about though, because i also dled that one too..it had like a bunch of clips of them from their show or something but then there were little parts of them singing to it also. if that's the one then it's different from the mv.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
After watching new episode of Love Letter with Kim Hee Chul, it hit me that he looks a lot like Golf and Mike..I'm not sure which one is which, but he looks like one of them...anyone else thinks so? Or is it the hairstyle??

edit: here's a sc

edit: I uploaded the music video for miracle into my archive! Check it out! ;)

Keomany

Music.heal.All
JaM said:
After watching new episode of Love Letter with Kim Hee Chul, it hit me that he looks a lot like Golf and Mike..I'm not sure which one is which, but he looks like one of them...anyone else thinks so? Or is it the hairstyle??

[post="84506"][/post]​
i dont know but he dont look like them...if i would have to choose between those then it would be mike!

man heechul was so funny and hot in the love letter i d.l..i fell in love with this guy..he my new hunnie
!

princess87

sarNie Egg
JaM, Thanks for the Miracle MV. I just watched it and it was soo cute. They're all so cute in there. By the way, do you know what they're talking about in the begiinning?

addiCOFFEE

sarNie Egg
Holy cow, what did LSM smoking this time?! If this is not what you call desprate then I don't know what the heck is it.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
JaM said:

[post="84506"][/post]​
hmmm =/....i think itz the hair kehehe
yupyup the hair ^____^

Keomany

Music.heal.All
umm..there hair sin? its not even blone...heechul look like my hunnie and he is..

he dont look like golf or mike :lmao:

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
gack i'm saying they have the same hair style not same hair color keo >"< geez~!!
aniway...y r u jumping from yehsung to heechul??

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
addiCOFFEE said:
Holy cow, what did LSM smoking this time?! If this is not what you call desprate then I don't know what the heck is it.
[post="85106"][/post]​
why? what did he do? :blink:

Keomany

Music.heal.All
aZn_FrEaK said:
gack i'm saying they have the same hair style not same hair color keo >"< geez~!!
aniway...y r u jumping from yehsung to heechul??
[post="85498"][/post]​
whatever sin i dont need explain it to you but since u make me look like a jumper ill explain

ye sung was a cutie to me at first...but i didnt really see his personality and when i saw heechul he was more my type...

as you can see heechul and hero are almost the same style so you figure i wouldl like him?

anything else you want to bring out of me you little girl! i love ya!

SodiumFat

sarNie Egg
WOW!! I just like saw the 'miracle' mv just now... I love the beats and music... the singers are so hot.. and cute :) :shocked: ... I've been trying to look for the MP3 with complete failure... i'll be nice if you nice ppl, could provie with a PM to an mp3... thx a lot.. THX :rolleyes:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
haha I was looking for this thread.. trying to figure out how old is Choi Si Won.. I'm in LOVE with this boy.. so he is 19.. hahalol okay he's not that young.. but dang he's an 87 ahahLOL... I feel a little old now ahahlol..

but my new obession is him.. watching Love Letter got me hook on CSW.. and I also think Kim bim or something.. is so CUTE... (sorry bad with names)

aww they have such CUTE boys in the group.. I pick CSW though.. so dont kill me.. not trying to fight with anyone.. just wanted to show my affection towards him ahahlol

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
mini_mouse said:
i think dat guy dat bae seul ki likes is kinda cute :D
[post="105403"][/post]​

Yup your talkign about the same guy I am.. Choi Si Won.. so ADORABLE.. dang cant believe he is an 87' ahahahLOL.. I;m in love with him.. he got such a CUTE simile!!

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
Yup your talkign about the same guy I am.. Choi Si Won.. so ADORABLE.. dang cant believe he is an 87' ahahahLOL.. I;m in love with him.. he got such a CUTE simile!!
[post="105448"][/post]​
YEP SO DAT MEANS HES 18? :D