***Super Junior***

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Minnie.. naw he just turn 19 in feb of this year.. so yeah.. he's like a year and a half or so younger than me haahlol... so I'm not that old ahahlol.. but dang everyone in the group or so young ahhalol.. but really CUTE!!!

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
Hey Minnie.. naw he just turn 19 in feb of this year.. so yeah.. he's like a year and a half or so younger than me haahlol... so I'm not that old ahahlol.. but dang everyone in the group or so young ahhalol.. but really CUTE!!!
[post="105455"][/post]​
ur really old!! im only 14 lol :rolleyes: but u can keep him

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey i'm only 20.. I'm be 21 on the same day as your man se7en..

yeah I'll keep CSW cause he is just to CUTE.. I love that boy!! I'll been hook on him since I watch him on LL.. now I just saw Kim Ki Bum ahahlol.. he so CUTE himself.. BUt I'll still stick with CSW ahahlol.. i love his cute dimples and simle ahahlol

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:

yeah I'll keep CSW cause he is just to CUTE.. I love that boy!! I'll been hook on him since I watch him on LL.. now I just saw Kim Ki Bum ahahlol.. he so CUTE himself.. BUt I'll still stick with CSW ahahlol.. i love his cute dimples and simle ahahlol
[post="105514"][/post]​
so ur one yr younger than se7en :w000t: n im se7en yrs :(
n yep u should keep shi won cuz hes better than kim ki bum IMO :D

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
OMG has anybody seen their new show Mystery 6 where they try to figure out the creepy/ freaky supernatural happenings in their apartment? Because it's soo good!! There's only been 3 episodes out so far. If you get scared easily, like JaM, I suggested it to her but she gets scared, very easily, then don't watch, but if you don't GO FOR IT!! it's really good. I get scared easily but I sort of like those scary things... It's weird... But it's good, watch it. The first ep was Black Eyes, and the second ep is Cursed Diary, and the third is Evil Spirit, but I haven't dled it yet but I have to!! I want to watch, I read that something weird happens to Sungmin...

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Xiah.. that sounds like a really good show.. I WANNA SEE ahahlol.. where can i get it?? ahah I wanna see my BABE Choi Si Won.. ahah SO HOT!!

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
There's a thread about it at soompi if you're on there, and a girl said it's on her cb, but I don't think I should post a link to her cb without her permission, but it's also on YouTube, just type in Mystery 6 and it'll work.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
[quote name='Xiah's_Babe' date='Apr 14 2006, 09:19 PM']OMG has anybody seen their new show Mystery 6 where they try to figure out the creepy/ freaky supernatural happenings in their apartment? Because it's soo good!! There's only been 3 episodes out so far. If you get scared easily, like JaM, I suggested it to her but she gets scared, very easily, then don't watch, but if you don't GO FOR IT!! it's really good. I get scared easily but I sort of like those scary things... It's weird... But it's good, watch it. The first ep was Black Eyes, and the second ep is Cursed Diary, and the third is Evil Spirit, but I haven't dled it yet but I have to!! I want to watch, I read that something weird happens to Sungmin...
[post="105870"][/post]​
[/quote]
Why you gotta bring me up for? Lol, j/k :lol: Yes, I do get scared easily therefore I'm not planning on watching that.

Has anyone watched the Super Junior Show? What exactly is it? Is it like those MTV/VH1 reality shows that just follows the group around, recording how dramatic their life as a boyband is? Lol, I've seen it up at youtube but never bothered to watch it. Anyways, I really like all the members of SuJu now. They're all so cute and adorable in their own ways. It's so hard to choose one, just like TVXQ, therefore (just like TVXQ) I choose all of them! :p

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
i watched 2 episodes of dat "6 mysteries" already
n my sis ran out of da house cuz she thought it was scary LMAO :lmao:

sisii

eeee Choi Shi Won oppa :wub: I love his dimple hehe Gosh he's only 19, a year older then me! He looks soo old though..like 20 something. I've watch Mystery 6 recently eekkk its freaky! In the latest episode Sung Min went to the studio to fix the weird noise in the song then the light goes off. He got locked in the recording booth and the door won't open. :unsure: Sung Min was freaking the heck out! And then later on the light turn back on and I think they celebrated their manager's b-day. They took a polaroid picture and in the picture... there was a ghost of a girl (kinda The Ring looking) standing behing Sung Min :shocked: In the next episode Shi Won oppa hears a little girl crying and I think Dong Hae will drown in the pool! :wavecry: This was when they went to Thailand for the Phataya festival.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
OH GOSH.. why does it sound so freaking.. just reading it give me the creeps ahahlol.. they hell kind of show is that.. I swear I wouldnt want to do that.. that some creepy stuff ahahlol.. I'll probably pee in my pants or something.. but I hope its not just for entertainment purposes ahahlol..

and yes I agree with u Sisii.. CSW is so HOTTTTTTTTTTT!! he is so young though.. all those cute guys are so young.. he's an 87 born i'm an 85.. i'm not that much older than him.. but still ahahlol.. gosh so young and so HOT hahalol

sisii

^ haha heyy, if Demi Moore can have Ashton, why can't you have Shi Won? lol I just put his name in my hottie list kekekekk

Mystery 6 is scary but I don't know why I keep on watching it lol In the first episode, Ki Bum got scared of the ghost story so he was hiding under his cover hehe He was soooo cute! The youngest one and also scared of ghost awwww

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
thoyting said:
Yup your talkign about the same guy I am.. Choi Si Won.. so ADORABLE.. dang cant believe he is an 87' ahahahLOL.. I;m in love with him.. he got such a CUTE simile!!
[post="105448"][/post]​
i`m in love with Si Won too! =p.. he`s actually an 86`er.. but SM changed his age one year younger.

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
sisii said:
^ haha heyy, if Demi Moore can have Ashton, why can't you have Shi Won? lol I just put his name in my hottie list kekekekk

Mystery 6 is scary but I don't know why I keep on watching it lol In the first episode, Ki Bum got scared of the ghost story so he was hiding under his cover hehe He was soooo cute! The youngest one and also scared of ghost awwww
[post="108406"][/post]​
hes second in my hottie list lol :D n is it really dat scary? cuz i only watched 2 episodes...n im gonna finish watchin it now :D :D :D

sisii

goshhh I don't know how many heart attacks I got from watching episode 4 -__________-" It scared the living....out of me :unsure:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
u-ph0rik said:
i`m in love with Si Won too! =p.. he`s actually an 86`er.. but SM changed his age one year younger.
[post="108624"][/post]​

oh so he is an 86? can u explain SM? I'm a little confused.. and thanks!

Hey Sisii.. yeah we can still have him cause he's not that young hahaLOL.. he's older than 18 so that means he's legal ahahLOL

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
i watched episode 3 n 4 yesterday
but i didnt really get episode 4 cuz mines with chinese subs n i cant really read chinese
so y did dat guy write " i really luv u too"? wat does it have to do with dat?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Anyone watched Sung Min on LL and Lee Teuk on Heroine 6? Lol, I love their "dances." They both danced to the Once Upon a Time In China theme song (or the Wong Fei Hong song :lol:). What's even better was that for Lee Teuk's performance, Donghae, Shindong, Hankyung, and Eunhyuk joined him. I uploaded the clip at youtube so check it out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS_HajmKHb8

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
thoyting said:
oh so he is an 86? can u explain SM? I'm a little confused.. and thanks!

Hey Sisii.. yeah we can still have him cause he's not that young hahaLOL.. he's older than 18 so that means he's legal ahahLOL
[post="108884"][/post]​
i don`t really know alot about SM.. i don`t really know why Lee Soo Man (SM manager) changed Si Won age... he also changed other SM members in the group.. i think he changed FTTS ages too.. cuzz i was watching herione 6 last time and Brian said he was 26 when his online profie said he was like 23 or something. i`m not really sure about the whole age changing stuff.

sorry that was kinda off topic...

Super Junior is gonna break up soon eh?? i heard they had their last performance on i think music bank?? or is it inkigayo?

Keomany

Music.heal.All
thoyting said:

[post="105514"][/post]​
Thoyting its me..you better reply next time..how many Keomany do you know..umm..shiwon girl he is out for you...dig someone ur age fool! :lmao: he is a cutie...!!