***Super Junior***

sisii

^I saw that episode of Heechul loll He was so adorable hehe and I think it was either Kang In or Shin Dong who kept on passing the clues haha

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Lol, I've seen some episodes of Star Golden Bell on youtube with engish subs. I like the one where they were asking Heechul why he thinks he's so popular these days and he's like "it's my looks" and then he mentioned something about wanting to get married really quickly. I would marry him :D

Keomany

Music.heal.All
JaM said:
^haha I know! I like how they have a color for every performance...it's so cute! They look good in all of them too! But some memorable ones are the pink and yellow performances. In the pink one, Ryeo Wook loses his shoe :lol: and the in the yellow one, the floor was slippery or something so a couple members slipped/lost their balance :lol: They're so adorable though!
[post="113439"][/post]​

hahah yea i saw that..it was cute and Ryeowook manage to get his hand in there when they were still dancing..he could have lost some fingers it was too cute

Thoyting you talk like they havent see star golden bell..you are the late one not us...jp...yea the show are funny! i love it when brian was in there he just crack me up :loool:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I just started watching Mystery 6...and it's not so bad...well the first episode anyways ^_^ But everyone says that it's really scary so...I guess I'll just skip over those scary parts...haha, it's really interesting to watch them interact with each other. OMG, Kim Heechul and Kang In...who's pile of underwears where they digging in? Or rather, sniffing? lol, Heechul... He's so girly...I think him and Kang In got something going on ;)

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
Jam, you didn't get the vids w/ subs? if you get the ones with subs, it's even funnier and you'll find out who's pile of underwear they were...

But yeah, I haven't seen it recently, I think I just kinda stopped, because I can't find the hardsubbed ones and all that...

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
the have subs for the mystery show? ahahlol I didnt know that.. can someone post it up.. ahah cause i hate watching stuff without subtitles ahah I ususally just skim through it if it doesnt have subs...

WHATEVER Keo... U SUCK anyways...

yeah Brain is pretty funny...

Did anyone see the part where.. dang I forgot that SJ guys name.. they had called up Yunho and Micky was on the line too.. I wonder what they were saying..

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Jam I only watched part one so far and damn it scare the beep out of me..i was about 0.o

there was sub? that would be nice so i could watch the rest of it...

Thoyting pick on someone your age....! bring it on sista!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
stupid Keo you are my age.. maybe about a year or so younger but your still around my age... ahahLOL

and if anyone could post the subs one that would be so NICE.. than I can go ahead and DL the show.. ahahlol THANK YOU!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I watched them and you know what? They're not THAT scary...just some parts...other than that, I'm usually laughing my head off at those guys, lol especially Kang In...the yoga scene in episode 3...lol he's just so hilarious! I love Donghae too...but he's all depressed since he's the one being stalked by the ghost.

So far, there are up to three episodes subbed, however they are only hardsubbed. The subbers of the video don't want the videos to be redistributed so I'll just give you guys the link to the cb: http://clubbox.co.kr/superjunior :D

Keomany

Music.heal.All
ohh man suckie for me i dont d.l from there..i hope i could d.l the sub somewhere esle..really want to know what they are talking about

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Junior Source is the only ones I know that are making subs for this show. They aren't releasing any soft subs so unless some one else decides to translate it and make their own subs, you'll be able to get it then.

Anyways, I just wanted to highlight some of my favorite parts from the first three subbed episodes...don't read if you don't want any spoilers ^_^

Ep 1:
-Kim Heechul singing to Eunhyuk and Kibum, showing them what a ghost sound like
-Heechul, Leeteuk, Yehsung, and Sungmin "drinking"
-Kangin and Heechul showing their affections to each other...and then digging through their pile of underwear
-Heechul scaring Shiwon, who was in the shower, practicing his lines
-Heechul being defiant on Shiwon's religion

Ep 2:
-On the ride to the set of Bad Family, Heechul was talking to Leeteuk and Kangin and they were talking about how Leeteuk always tries to act cute and Heechul's like "that's a total scam on young students" :loool:
-On the set of Bad Family, they saw Nam Sangmi (the lead actress in the series) and they wanted to approach her but were embarrassed.
-On the set of Spring Waltz, Shiwon's coordi asked him to get an autograph of his costar for her and he was "again?!" Haha, but he was sweet, he did try to get it for her.

Ep 3:
-Donghae taking a shower and Eunhyuk comes in and is like "want some candy?" and Donghae's like "I'm taking a shower right now..how can I eat candy at the same time?!" :loool:
-SuJu's silly dances during their practice
-Kangin and Donghae excercising at the gym and then at the yoga class. Kangin is hilarious!!!
-Kangin, Shindong, and Eunhyuk decided to do a cooking show. They were making Donghae some special kimbap and instead of rolling it, they just made this huge ball, lol.

Hahaha! I love Super Junior and their dorkiness :wub:

Keomany

Music.heal.All
ahahha thanks for sharing Jam...that too funny how you highlighted in yellow..i really need to catch up with it

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Haha, I realized why I didn't think it was that scary...what I thought was the first episode is only like a 10 minute cut of the first episode...and it was the part that wasn't scary too, lol. It was just the little news report that Heechul reported. I guess they only subbed that part from the first episode ^_^

Keomany

Music.heal.All
what is this show suppose to be anyway? im confuse why they did it...is it just like another suju show but with horor?

sisii

The only thing that scares me is that the ghost kept appearing out of nowhere! But it's really funny haha There was a part where Ki Bum was hiding under his cover because he was scared awwww he was so precious haha

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
sisii said:
The only thing that scares me is that the ghost kept appearing out of nowhere! But it's really funny haha There was a part where Ki Bum was hiding under his cover because he was scared awwww he was so precious haha
[post="115134"][/post]​
yea...it was soo funny when they were singin but then they heard this noise...probably sum one did it to scare them :lmao:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Keomany said:
what is this show suppose to be anyway? im confuse why they did it...is it just like another suju show but with horor?
[post="115002"][/post]​
I really don't know since I've never seen the Super Junior Show. This show I guess focuses on Donghae mainly, since he's the one who the ghost appeared to first. But yeah, it's just following them around their activities and randomly adding in some horror when they feel like...lol or at least it seems like it ^_^ I mean, I'm sure they have a storyline, but it looks like they're just like "let's add this in!" :D hahaha, I like this show mainly because the interaction between the SuJu boys. They're so funny :loool:

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah yea i guess sooo...cuz i didnt know the purpose of it either..the first party got me interested and scare then they started interviewing i was lost

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I am so Super Junior crazy right now...lol, I'm just so in :wub: with Dong Hae...but I can't seem to find any pictures of him.

Junior Source is a pretty good SuJu forum but they're so strict...just like TVXQ's forum Incom. I can't get into the picture section until I get like 50 posts or something...ash..

sisii

^lol JaM I just got over my Super Junior phase haha but I still love them. Right now I'm going through my DBSK phase loll I'm sure I'll get over them next week :p