***Super Junior***

sisii

^ They're actually 13 now lol They added a new member :p btw..no one posted Hyukyung profile yet huh?

loll JaM, you would have one hot cousin *wink* hehehe I had a dream about them too! I was one of the trainees for SM and they decided that I would debut in the next 2006 Winter Vacation album lol For recording my song, my manager booked up the studio the same day and time as Suju's manager. On that they I arrived at the studio first and started recording my song then outside the sound booth I see Donghae entering the room following behind him Eeteuk, Hankyung, Shiwon, Kangin, Kibum and Eunhyuk. I tried to concentrating myself by looking at my lyrics sheet but couldn't get my eyes off them especially Donghae. He was soo good looking :wub: As both of our managers talked, I got to take a break from recording and presented myself to the Suju members there. They were all soo sweet and nice. We talked and each other a bit. Kangin asked me to speak french and say some words in french. Then Eunhyuk asked me how do we say I love you and I told him its 'Je t'aime'. He looked at Donghae and says in a seductive way 'Je t'aime' :sweat: I remembered I baked a cake for everyone at the studio as a gift and a celabration for my first recording. Shi Won ate the cake and started having tears. I was scared that my cake tasted bad and the other members asked him why is he crying. He said that the cake reminds him of his mother and that it tasted exactly the same. He was happy to eat that cake loll And I woke up and that was it hehe If only, if only *sigh* ...

Anyways, other then my dream, their new drama! With the Eunhae and Kangteuk couple in their new drama, they would at least increase the rating at 80% :lol:

sisii

NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!!! Hankyung and Shi Won will have a MV together w/ Lee Yeon Hee!! :w000t: I can't wait too watch this! I will probably cry while watching the mv. The song is probably Timeless by Jang Riin and Junsu. Ohh Pee, you will have a rival :sweat:

"Hankyung's gonna have his heart transplanted to Choi Shi Won" the whole process

Haha... reading this title might have scared everyone. Today I'm gonna talk about Hankyung, Choi Shiwon & SM actress Lee Yeonhee who will together act in a moving MV. SM's new signing, Chinese trained Zhang Li Ying {Jang Riin} & Junsu's duet will soon have an MV released in Korea. This MV's main actors will be taken on my Hankyung, Choi Shiwon & Lee Yeonhee. Hankyung will be acting as a policeman, & Choi Shiwon will be acting as the bay guy - a robber. With a fierce looking mask, Choi Shiwon is planned to take Hankyung's girlfriend - Lee Yeonhee, as a hostage, Hankyung rushes to the scene to realize that Choi Shiwon has taken his girlfriend hostage, & charges at Choi Shiwon with rage. (According to Hankyung, in order to express this rage during filming, charging towards Choi Shiwon shouting, Hankyung almost lost his voice shouting. I said, what are you shouting? He said, "put down the gun, bastard" these type of things... the point is its really awful words to say & hear, afterwards whenever I was on camera I never said anything, relying on emotional expression.)

Choi Shiwon's one shot strikes Hankyung's head, Hankyung immediately hits open the blood bag at the back of his head, there's a bang, & Hankyung lies in a blood pool pretending to be dead.

Up till now, everyone might think that Hankyung might be a bit sore that he dies in the middle by Choi Shiwon's hands. But in the script, Hankyung doesn't die that soon, he becomes a vegetable, his brain is dead, & he lies in hospital for a year. Apparently when they were filming Hankyung being a vegetable it was the most relaxing, immediately after lying down on the bed Hankyung fell asleep. When the director yelled 'CUT' Hankyung didn't even hear anything, the director couldn't help but laugh till he cried saying, when you act as a vegetable you don't have to use your eyes, let your whole body just fall asleep...

After sleeping for a year, Hankyung is told by the hospital that there isn't a chance that he'll get better, so Hankyung's family decides to switch off the respirator, & to donate his organs. And by coincidence, his heart is given to Choi Shiwon who's having heart problems. Choi Shiwon goes under the knife to receive Hankyung's heart, & the weird thing is that once his sees Lee Yeonhee he feels really nervous. Afterwards, Shiwon goes to the hospital to find out the previous owner of his new heart, & recognizes the policeman that once confronted him - Hankyung... the MV ends with a last scene, it's Choi Shiwon during the crime he committed the previous year, whipping off his mask to reveal his real face.

Apparently during the editing of the MV, the first part will be Choi Shiwon's story, the second part will be Hankyung's story. Because Hankyung & Lee Yeonhee are acting as a couple, they specially took intimate photos, somehow the photos leaked out onto the web & caused a stir among the fans. The point is, this MV should be really exciting, it's going to be worth the wait, apparently the song is also really really nice to listen to, & will cause tears to flow.
*translated by fragment@soompi, original source

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Whoa! What a cliche korean storyline, lol. But I'll still watch it for Hankyung and Shiwon. Thanks for letting us know, sisii!

Anyone watched the Love Letter episodes with Hankyung? Hahaha, I love how while he was dancing to U, the guys in the back were dancing along, doing the famous pelvic-thrusting move from the dance :loool: I skipped through all three episodes, haha still waiting for subs, but when Hankyung was going up to bungee jump, he sent out a message to his parents and it was just so sad because he had tears in his eyes. He looked like he really really missed them...aw, poor Hankyung...

Anyways, Pee, here is your signature. I only made one of Hankyung from a screencap I took of him from Full House. Since I like to keep by graphics pretty simple/basic, sorry that it's not all that elaborate. Pick and choose which one you like better, the only differences between the two are the different colored borders.

I hope you like them!

sisii

I only watched Hankyung's intro in LoveLetter. Kim Jong Min looks ridiculous while doing the U dance move but he got it right lol Is it me or LoveLetter is getting boring??? Ever since they changed to a new format LL is starting to bored me. I liked season 2 better since I started watching at season 2.

Anyways, my brother is learning to do that U move but he said its hard LMAO I just notice that my little brother loves Super Junior too hehe I caught him secretly watching Super Junior show a few days ago lol

Has anyone started watching their reality drama challenge? All I got say is the second half of episode 1... X_X It's soooo scary! I nearly got a heartattack from watching it alone last night. The ghost kept on appearing out of nowhere! I don't recommend you to watch this alone. Have at least someone with you and watch at bright daylight lol It's worth it because it's Super Junior and they were all sooo cute in this. So watch it and do it for Suju! :)

Pee

sarNie Elites
JaM said:
^Whoa! What a cliche korean storyline, lol. But I'll still watch it for Hankyung and Shiwon. Thanks for letting us know, sisii!

Anyone watched the Love Letter episodes with Hankyung? Hahaha, I love how while he was dancing to U, the guys in the back were dancing along, doing the famous pelvic-thrusting move from the dance :loool: I skipped through all three episodes, haha still waiting for subs, but when Hankyung was going up to bungee jump, he sent out a message to his parents and it was just so sad because he had tears in his eyes. He looked like he really really missed them...aw, poor Hankyung...

Anyways, Pee, here is your signature. I only made one of Hankyung from a screencap I took of him from Full House. Since I like to keep by graphics pretty simple/basic, sorry that it's not all that elaborate. Pick and choose which one you like better, the only differences between the two are the different colored borders.

I hope you like them!
[post="161129"][/post]​

WOW i love them thank you JAM , I´ll take both and use them i´ll use one in d-addicts if its okay and one here! OMG love you soo freaking much............omg imma only have nice dreams today :w000t:

AHHHHHHHH

WAHHHHHHHH *Scream*

-ok done freaking out... for now-

Yup i watched the love letter episodes with hankyung...ahh did u guys notice..that my hangkyung can really dance :wub: keke

ahhh sisii no i dont want more rivals! :wavecry:

lol aww sisii ur bro is cute!

reality drama challenge??

sorry guys for the late pm.its just that school started already >_< and i started a new school <_<

miss ya guys

-PEE-

sisii

hey Pee, starting at a new school huh? Don't worry it's still school and don't be shy, makes lots of new friends! :) I'm also starting in a new school next week. I'll be off to college and it kinda scares me but alot of my high school friends are going to my college so I'll be fine..

No one haven't commented on the last episode of Full House. I'll start then hehe It was very touching! :wavecry: First it started with Eeteuk joining the gang in the bedroom and he told them that Anya and Eva had already spend a month now in the house. Heechul was so cute. He started looking around to see if there was a hidden camera awww Hankyung was the girls tour guide for the day and they took the subway. In the subway they played "kai bai bok" and the loser has to do a mission. Hankyung lost in the second part of the game and he had to sing and dance to U in front a an old lady lol The lady had the wth reaction on her face lol Then they joined Kangin, Shiwon and Eeteuk at a restaurant to eat dukbokki. Hankyung kept on taking a egg so Kangin got mad and gave him another egg so he can go and sit at another table and then eat XD Hakyung was cute here. Kangin wanted to feed Anya dukbokki and said asked him if there's bacteria since he blew on it to make it cold haha Kangin got annoyed Shiwon and Eeteuk decided to DJ a show at the restaurant. Shiwon acted like a 70's dj and OMGG he was soo greasy!!!! Something you would never expect from Shi Won but I admit, it was really HOT! hehe Teukie was just as adorable hehe On the second date, the girls and Hankyung joined Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kibum and Heechul at a historical place and they drank tea that Eunhyk prepared. He puts little water but about a little bold of tea so Sungmin made a face after drinking the tea because it was too strong. On the last last day they all played their last game of "What is this?" game. While Sungmin seranade Eva the rest of the gang played limbo haha Then Heechul slip and fall his bumbum lol They later when on a top of a tower to say their last goodbyes which was really touching. The boys prepared a special video of all the good memories of the stay and that made the girls to tear up. Hankyung had tears also and Kibum was struggling not to cry :( Poor Donghae, he wasn't there. He was by his fathers side.. It was sad but it ended well.

Reality drama challenge episode 2...honestly I have no comments to make about that episode. All I can say is that I squeal and fell off my chair 3 times! Not that it was bad but au contraire.. the boys played out their role TOO well :sweat: Especially the Pearl Blue team. Kangteuk,Eunhae and Yehwook couples were all over the place! Goshh talk about displaying their affection for one another in public :loool:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Haha! I agree...Shiwon was so hot as that 70's dj..OMG...very..um...naughty Shiwon. Hahaha, I expected him to be a good little boy.

I haven't watched episode 2 of their reality drama thing..but if you say there's a lot of mushy stuff...hmm...lol

The special for Full House wasn't all that great. It was just a recap of all the episodes...I wish they would've shown more like behind the scenes and stuff...things like that...I miss this show...:(

Alright, off I go to watch ep 2 of their miniseries...

Pee

sarNie Elites
LOL well i made new friends,, and im so happy abt it! im not being bullied phew^_^sweat*

lol im still waiting fo subs for eps 8! . its stuck!

I dont wanna watch the continuing episodes,,it would ruin it. well i dunno im weird lol.....

OFF TOPIC... next saturday my dad is having a bday party!

U cant believe what he wrote on his invitiation card.....

for presents i dont accept alcohol, wine or flowers.

only money is accepted >_< omg....he´s embarrasing

take care ya all!
ahh imma watch their miniserie then!

sisii

Hyukyun is really adorable! He's a good actor too for someone who had zero experience in acting. He did a good job in the mini series. The last mini serie disapointed me a little bit. I expected more from the guys and the storylines was somewhat ok? I find it interesting that both teams incorporated real life experience to their storyline but still..it bored me.

Yesterday was Super Junior Adieu performance :wavecry: Music Core won't be fun anymore.. The guys better come back with a new single and album!

Did anyone saw Jang Riin video Timeless? It's not out yet but they had previews of the video and so far it's really good! Shi Won looks hot and Hankyung is such a good actor! Lee Yeon Hee is pretty too. Can't wait to watch the full version

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hey hey girl...man i havent been here forever..been really busy not like that any one care lol...i Finally watch all the full house sorry im rather late on that part but i love that show and it was sad to see it end..but i heard there like mini drama of them coming out or it came out already...lol..like i say im so behind..

i seen love letter with hangyung and he was soo cute in there about time...then he also did a mv with shiwon and man he was hotter then before lol to me hankyung seem to be out there more then he usually is

sisii

omg Keo you're back! Where have you been girl? awww why say we don't care? We care for anyone here at the suju tread hehe

I agree, Hankyung's fame is growing bigger and bigger! All of this because of Full House, in my opinion.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Yep, I think because of Full House and Love Letter also. I haven't seen the MV yet. I'm waiting until the whole thing is actually out...or is it already? Anyways, I feel like I'm lacking so much SuJu lately. I didn't really get hooked on their miniseries...did it end already or are they still working on it? Anyways, besides that...*sigh* I need more SuJu... ^_^

Keomany

Music.heal.All
sisii said:
omg Keo you're back! Where have you been girl? awww why say we don't care? We care for anyone here at the suju tread hehe

I agree, Hankyung's fame is growing bigger and bigger! All of this because of Full House, in my opinion.
[post="169589"][/post]​

omg thanks girl i thought i when i post no one will remember me :( ...u just made my day...ohh man i saw the ending with sub and i cry when they cry it soo sad you guys..their friendship and memories was beautiful and just seeing it in is heartbroken...to sad donghae couldnt be there...

yea im waiting for the mv too and the mini drama!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
can't believe shiwon played da bad guy in da mv LOL
da making was so funny tho keheh

tho i like da first version CAN'T wait for da second version with junsu n janriin keheh n keo dun diss xiah or imma bite u <givesyoudaevileye>

iunno...about their mini drama...like i like da first ep..i mean i LOVE da first ep but...=/ once they start doing romance n first luv...iunno dun like it as much ani more...
but eunhyuk was funni dress as a slut dancing BUHAHAHA
n y is hyukyun always da evil ONE? or da one who kills everyone? o_O?

GO PRINCE -N- BLUE PEARL!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^ Shiwon as a bad guy, I know...that's a very hard image to picture. He always seems so sweet and caring...lol. I still haven't seen the mv either...maybe I'll youtube it later...after I finish my paper :D

Anyways, just wanted to share this...if you haven't seen it, this is Leeteuk, Kangin, and Shindong's MV parodies that they made for the show that they hosted, M! Countdown. LeeTeuk made parodies of Loveholic's "If I Had You" and Kim Jong Kook's "Saying I Love You," Kangin did Typhoon's "So..." and Shindong did Baek Ji Young's "Ez Do Dance" and they all were in Shinhwa's "Once In A Lifetime". Anyways, I just that that this was hilarious so that's why I'm sharing it with you girls...

Lee Teuk, Kang In, Shin Dong MV parodies

Enjoy! :D

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^o yeah i remember tat clip BUHAHAH
too funni...shindong LOL
eeteuk could look like a pretti gurl...well sorta LOL XD
he looks like a gurl more then shindong n kangin LOL

sisii

Thanks JaM for the clip! Eeteuk looks really cute as Yoon Eun Hye haha I always thought he would make a cute girl! Shindong was hotter and sexier then Baek Ji Young!!! :loool:

I saw another clip of Kangin as the girl in Typhoon. He looked really cute too w/ a black wig hehe

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i find shiwon really sexxy being the bad guy and hankyung is too cute..i liie this mv..

i havent seen their mini drama yet cuz i cant wait lol suck for me...

Jam that clips was cute..eeteukie part

sisii

I know! The transition from a sweet guy to a bad guy is really hot!! But at the end he wasn't as bad like before...I felt bad for him after seeing that scene where he's on his knees and crying for forgiveness :( Shiwon did a really good job in that scene. You can feel his pain...

I can't wait to watch part 2 and part 3 :w000t: