***Super Junior***

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
goodness i need to update this thread sometime x.x
*put in to-do-list*

SM Entertainment has over the years certainly produced its fair share of bubblegum pop singing, teenage-targeted boy bands and girl groups. They were behind the making of the now disbanded groups H.O.T, S.E.S and Shinhwa, who are now under contract at Good Entertainment; and the R&B duo Fly to the Sky.
Today, they are promoting Tongfvangxinqi! and TSZX. And then of course there is BoA.

Now comes their newest creation: Super Junior, a 12-person group set to release their first album early next week.

According to SM Entertainment, Super Junior is more than your regular pop band. ``It will be the gateway to success for other up and coming talents in Asia,'' the agency said in a press release.

The current 12 members are made up of 11 locals (some of which have made a name for themselves acting, VJ-ing and modeling) and one Chinese teenager, who was picked up by the agency through a national talent search held in the Mainland in 2001. And they are just the first of many Super Junior groups to come, the agency said.

By holding auditions under the name of Super Junior right across Asia, we hope to see that ``the talents to become tomorrow's Asian stars go by way of the Super Junior project,'' they said.

Their first album ``Super Junior 05'' hits stores Nov. 6. Later that same day the group make their first television appearance on ``SBS Inki Kayo (Popular Song).'' On the live countdown show they will perform their first single _ dance number ``TWINS (Knock Out).''
credits: The Korea Times//chaotic-peace @ devotion//Junni @ devotion

*all uploads are in megaupload*
Musics:
Twins [Knock Out]
You Are The One
Show Me Your Love [Single Album][duet w/ DBSK]

Music Videos:
Twins [Knock Out]
Show Me Your Love [w/ DBSK]

Performances:
Twins [Knock Out] (Debut Performance)

Others:
On MNet

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
Here's their profile! :] From oldest to youngest~

Lee Teuk
Birthday: 07/01/1983
Blood Type: A
Height: 179cm

Hee Chul
Birthday: 07/10/1983
Blood Type: AB
Height:178cm
Weight: 60kg
School: Sangji Youngsuh College
Debut/shows: KMTV 2005 Showmusic Tank Mc, KBS Ban Ohl Lim 2, KBS Sponge, KBS Happy Sunday 6 Girls, KBS Vitamin, SBS Young Street Radio DJ

Han Kyung [He's Chinese]
Birthday: 02/09/1984
Blood Type: O
Height: 181
Was casted through 'H.O.T China' Audition Program in China..

Yeh Sung
Birthday: 08/24/1984
Blood Type: AB
Height: 178cm
College: Sunmoon College

Kang In
Birthday: 01/17/1985
Height: 181cm
Weight: 70kg
Debut/shows: Reporter for SBS Hanbam TV Entertainment, Was one of the MC for Dbsk's Rising Sun Showcase, Won 1st place in the SM's 4th Annual Best Body Contest

Shin Dong
Birthday: 09/28/1985
Debut/shows: KMTV Show Music Tank MC, Won 1st place in SM's Best Gag/comedian Contest

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*

Sung Min
Birthday: 01/01/1986
Height: 175cm
Weight: 64kg
School: Seoul Art School
Deubt/shows: KBS Drama City Nab 'Gol Dang So Nyuh,' Won 1st place in SM's 1st Annual Best Body Contest in 2001

Eun Hyuk [Xiah's Best Friend]
Birthday: 04/04/1986
Height: 177cm
Weight: 58kg
Debut/shows: Was in SBS's Saturday is coming [The competition of Kangta [ballad] vs. Moon Hee Jun [rock].. He was on Kangta's team with Xiah]

Dong Hae
Birthday: 10/15/1986
Height: 172cm
Debut/shows: Won 1st place in SM's 3rd Annual Best Face Uhljjang Contest

Shi Won
Birthday: 02/10/1987
Blood Type: B
Height: 182cm
Weight: 67kg
School: Goojung High School
Debut/shows: 2004 Seoul's Milk CF Model, 2004 Elite Uniform CF Model, KBS Drama City Nab 'Gol Dang So Nyuh,' Dana's 'What Is Love' Music Video, KBS 18 vs. 29 Drama, KBS Parent's Jun Sang Suh Drama

Ryuh Wook
Birthday: 06/21/1987
Height: 173cm
School: Dukwon Art High School
Debut/shows: Won 3rd place in 2004's 3rd Annual Chin Chin Gayo Contest

Ki Bum
Birthday: 08/21/1987
Weight: 63kg
Debut/shows: 2004 Elite Student Uniform CF Model, 2005's KTF CF Model, 2004's KBS April's Kiss Drama, CF's: 'NF Sonata', 'MaiJjyoo'

credits: Junni @ devotion

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
*oops* well to tell you the true i really don't know much about them kehehe!
i only made a thread because i thought you guys would be interest in seeing sm new boys ^^

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
wow...12 members...i hope they don't all fight over the parts...that can be a whole choir :D

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
LOL! i was wondering why sm couldn't just make them into two bands...you know like six member in each like shinhwa...?

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
12?? :blink: I think they've just set a new record LOL, oh that Hee Chul guy..I think he was on the recent episode of X-Man.

Muddie Murda

smile...
haha i'm sorry but that's too many members!

HAHAHA

either each one of them get to sing 10 sec in a song or 3-4 of them hog all the lyrics in the song.

I don't like these big groups cuz some get left out.

sueko

sarNie Egg
holy crap they are so cute, but some are sexy~_^ omigod 12 peeps is alot for a band... is that a new world record? j/k tehee :loool:

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
UPDATED
with another song...twins mv & perf...plus when they were on mnet ^^ hope u guys enjoy!

x3xKhieMx3x

sarNie Egg
OMG i never notice if any one is going to make a topic about them man they are all so HOT but way older than me & most of us *sigh* Han kyung is mine and ee teuk is too ahaha love them all damn!