***Super Junior***

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
who's up for a anti-snsd thread? jk

anywhoo . . . i've been away for quite some times . . .

latest update is on henry of suju-m
what not, you may ask . . .
well some elf nuna has given into his cutiness and have finally accepted him as part of suju-m
and yes i say NUNA . . . most of elf are still protesting ONLY 13.
as for zhou mi of suju-m . . . well, all of elf is still protesting xD

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
super junior is a tight ass group.....i hecka love them.....oh and yea they have a total of 13 members.....it use 2 be 12 but sm entertainment just added the 13th members.....anyways they're so handsome......love them.....^_^ :wub:

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
i know suju have 13 members (plus 2 side members from suju-m) i've been too lazy to update the first page (this thread was formed before the 'u' single came out; around the time they debuted . . . waaay before kyuhyun was added into suju . . . i'll get to updating it when i'm not busy . . . or feeling lazy xD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i liked suju b4.. but wasnt addicted to them... lol.. im gettin there...

i enjoy watchin their performances.. n is super addicted to their "sorry sorry" song... hehe.. but it alwaise crack me up when i see heechul come out from no where...

im also currently addicted to their "it's you" song as well....

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
I like Suju.
My favorite member is Hangeng <3
I first experienced the Suju with the song U and after the remake version with Chinese Suju M.
Although I prefer the Suju M.
I have a few favorite songs like Miracle, U, Marry U, etc. ...

New Song by Suju M (Comeback)

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
I like Suju.
My favorite member is Hangeng <3
I first experienced the Suju with the song U and after the remake version with Chinese Suju M.
Although I prefer the Suju M.
I have a few favorite songs like Miracle, U, Marry U, etc. ...

New Song by Suju M (Comeback)

thanks for sharing! donghae needs more camera time!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. han kyung looked like a total nerd hehe.. kute!!!

areed!! more donghae!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I'm not a big fan of super junior but I like their songs. lol. First song that got me to liking them is "Sorry Sorry" and after that i just started looking for theirs song to listen too. I thought they were just one big group but i never knew that they split into a sub group too. lol.

I prefer the Super Junior M. ^_^. I guess my most favorite 2 members that i like is Hangeng and Siwon. Those are my two favorite but the rest of the guy in Super Junior M are cute too. lol.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
Kyuhyun is my all around fave: looks/singing.
Leeteuk is my fave dorky member
Siwon is my fave chocolate abs member.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
so, with all the 2PM drama, I've had to distract myself, and I just so happened to watch these hilarious boys on Exploration of the Human Body...Dude, I watched all 13 episodes back to back, and it's friggin' hilarious!!! I laughed so hard, but then it reminded me of 2PM on Idol Show...

I used to just like Eunhyuk, Leetuek, and Kangin cuz they were on Star King so often with 2PM...even Sungmin, Shiwon, and Hankyuk I was familiar with...but now, I realize that Kibum is a freakin' hottie, he has that tall, dark, silent thing going for him. Shiwon is so athletic, and Donghae is adorable...

My favorite moments had to be the laughing gas, the dizzy thing...dude, every episode was so funny, it made my stomach hurt. But I have to say, my favorite episode to watch is the one with DBSK, which was my first introduction to that group too. I mean, I know who they are, I just never knew what they looked like...but that competition episode was hilarious...

Anyways, I don't know much about SuJu, but I do know they are freakin' hilarious, and their songs are pretty catchy...I was just more in love with 2PM...but now...

Is there anything else I can watch that is as funny as EHB? Cuz I love laughing, and that show was hilarious and entertaining, not to mention educational, I learned a lot from it.