Acting

• Taew

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Vill

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I agree with you on that point ! I found View really pretty in Keaw Lom Phet at the beginning but not that much toward the end.
And the more I see her in Sakul Ka the more I find her less attractive.
On the other side Teaw grows up more and more pretty each time I see her !

Not to offend Vill but yeah, the more I watch her lakorns the less interest in her...like you mention Vill in KLP, she's very pretty at first at the beginning, but toward the end, she's not that attractive anymore...Taew is always shining each time you see her...so in that case Taew for all of it...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Acting: Vill, the best 100% over Taew

Crying Ability: Crying Vill looks more natural and looks pretty.

Looks: Vill more versatile, very pretty, cute, doll like looking, Vill's looks can be made into different style such as half cast, asian Thai or Asian chinese, whereas Taew looks just plain, lifeless and boring as time goes by....

Personality: Vill is more fun and down to earth, knows what she wants in life, a very intelligent girl in studying as well...

Overall (In General)
Vill leads all the way,,,,never watch Taew lakorn and she doesn't appear to me at all, too boring and plain to look at...

Sorry if I affend any of Taew's fanclub

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i only saw a lil bit of klp and vill was ok but taew's a lot better. i haven't seen vill cry so i dunno lol but taew's a really good cryer. for looks i choose taew cause she look like herself most of da time but every time i see vill she look different. like her face is bony sometimes but sometimes she got cheeks. i dunno what's goin on dere lol personality, erm i pick taew too judging from dis interview. dere was a different interview of vill and her answers made no sense oh my garsh lol they were pulled from da sky LOL i didn't vote on da poll cause i haven't seen vill act as much as i seen taew and i haven't read lots of their interviews

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I also used to think Vill was pretty but now in Sakul Ka it's like totally different. And her crying is sort of lifeless while Taew's seems much better. I think both are pretty but after a while I think Taew's more cuter while Vill sometimes looks old to me. And personalitywise I say Taew too. She's a smart girl and seems to know what she wants while Vill seems sort of not down to earth. Like I even think Aerin seems more friendlier then her.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
If we were to compare both of their most recent lakorns, Taew in Dong Poo Dee and Vill in Sakul Ka, Taew takes it all. Vill is still weak in acting, her crying is okay, but her acting needs more concentration. Vill has problems with her eyes, they're so empty and seems like they cannot focus which makes her acting very weak. Plus, Vill only has one look, that innocent puppy face which hasn't shown much versatility at all. Taew nailed it in Dong Poo Dee, she's proven to be a great actress. Her tone, body language, facial expressions, everything coincides with the right emotions.

Let's say, if we were to exchange the roles, Vill as Khom in Dong Poo Dee and Taew as Dao in Sakul Ka, I believe Taew would also nail the role very well versus Vill, who may portray Khom loosely and weakly. Nothing against Vill because she hasn't had much time to act and expand her abilities but in this comparison specifically, without any bias, Taew.

In terms of personality, I would have to give it to Taew as well. She knows what she wants, she has concrete answers to all of the questions, she's not fake, and she's very down to earth and humble. As for Vill, at times, I feel as though Vill listens too much to what the elders have to say, she doesn't have much room to show us who she really is. So Taew.

Looks, at first Vill was pretty but the longer I look, the less attractive she becomes, no offense. She looks older than her age. Taew is the complete opposite. At first, I didn't think anything of Taew, she wasn't that pretty, she was okay but the more I watch her, the more attractive she becomes. She grows on you beautywise. Not only is Taew cute but she can also pass as pretty too which is hard to find these days. So Taew.
i totally agreed with this...but ppl got their own views and ppl got their own likes and dislike...but if i had to say...Taew wins all my votes...she's a talented little girl and also well minded too, she answers her question making you think she's a well manner young lady, while she's just any regular teenager or early adult, i got to say this young lady is going to make it good in the industry if she keeps doing wats she's doing...

I also used to think Vill was pretty but now in Sakul Ka it's like totally different. And her crying is sort of lifeless while Taew's seems much better. I think both are pretty but after a while I think Taew's more cuter while Vill sometimes looks old to me. And personalitywise I say Taew too. She's a smart girl and seems to know what she wants while Vill seems sort of not down to earth. Like I even think Aerin seems more friendlier then her.
i use to think Vill looks pretty in KLP, but i just i didn't finish it bcuz of the acting...i just couldn't stand it...Vill looks pretty at first but after a while she is less attractive, unlike Taew, that girl is just beauty wise, she wasn't all that attractive when i first saw her, but the more i watch her lakorns the more appealing and the more attractive and beautiful she is...

i watched KLP for Vill at first, but lost my interest then i just watched some parts for Aerin and Ton...other then that i wouldn't have watched this lakorn at all...

But TAEW wins my votes!!! ^_^

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I've seen Taew in Dong Poo Dee and Vil in Sakul Ka (didn't watch her first lakorn). Base on these two lakorns I am voting for Taew. Maybe it's because the storyline so some viewers might base their decision on which Lakorn they like more.

None of them are my favorites but I felt that Taew's crying ability was more realistic. It did grab my attention (again maybe it's because her reasons for crying in the lakorn was more real). Whereas, I find that Vil crying in Sakul Ka was extremely annoying, to the power of 10!!! Her character cries every freakin 5mins! God lord. She cries to nonsense stuff (or her voice is shaky and about to cry). I know it's the story or it's the director order but yeah. And then when the situation is serious like life or death, I still didn't feel pity for her, matter of fact, i even think she deserves it all (yeah I'm mean) cuz she over used her crying power.

Maybe in the future I see Vil take on stronger character I might change my mind. But for now, base of these two lakorn, those are my opinion.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Oooh I thought I was the only that felt that way about Vill. Liked her a lot in KLP and then towards the ends she started to annoy me. Then in Sakul Ka I can't even watch her, it's painful but the less said about that lakorn the better. And I totally agree that the longer you look at Vill, the less attractive she is. I don't know why it's pretty strange.

Taew I really liked in DPD. I don't think her looks are as flexible as Vill but she's pretty adorable and acting wise I think she's heads above Vill. True it was only that one role I saw her in but there was a bit of a range in there. There's a innate likeability about Taew that's lacking in Vill.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Honestly, Although I completely adore Vill. This is a no questions ask comparison. Taew totally takes the cake in most if not all categories listed in the Poll.

I think in terms of acting Taew is doing so much better then Vill, but then Taew has had a few more lakorns then Vill. Taew has definitely been persistent in showing advancement and improvement in her acting though. Vill still has those hollow eyes that is holding her back.

Also, Taew has had the chance to work with some of the best in the industry so there is no questions about it that she has the experience and probably the tips.

The only difference I think is that Taew has had her chance to prove herself in really diverse and difficult roles. Whereas Vill has been in a remake after remake which is subjected to comparison to it's original performers.

I do agree with someone else that said earlier though; if Taew was given Sakul Ka she would have nailed the role and if Vill were given Kom in Dong Poo Dee she would have had a difficult time in doing so.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i was watching sakul ka with my parents today and gotta say vills crying is so annoying. i just wanted to fw the scenes of her crying

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
I choose Taew for all category. I do like Veiw she's cute, but i like Taew more. Her acting is very good in Dong Poo Dee, it's make me like her.
She has a sweet face & pretty.