Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20110524/98279/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81.html

credit : s2c

saranae dara

thank u na ka p'jib for the clip and the ost :thanks: the song is so sanook narak dee mak mak. Parnada she's singing the ost i love her voice love her when she sang the
ost for Sai Soke the melody is lovely :flowers: :heart:

cecilia

Staff member
So far so good -- feel so sad for Wah -- i understand why she has to do what she has to gain that position b/c she went through so much torture and pain due to her irresponsible master! Can't wait for Ondin/Wah falls in love !!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ah can't watch it til I get off from work

Anyone uploaded the opening credit?

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
I don't even understand what they're saying but for some reason I don't like smart/mart's very much...I like Ondin more.

cecilia

Staff member
^Ondin's a handsome guard -- i'm glad he's with Wah to protect her from all these bad things .. i said earlier that i understand her b/c living life as a slave, being treat like that with no one to turn to .. she has to step up and help protect herself so when she is posses with great power .. she will do anything to keep it .. greed but i think it's due to security. She would take that over anything else b/c of the life she grew up with.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I felt so bad for Janie, I almost cry. Poor her, I hate those people that beats on her while her mother is sick. Seems like Por, Cherry, and Janie has some sad moments in here. Especially Janie, so sad.
This lakorn is so good, this is totally worth the wait.

tinah

sarNie Coma
usually when theres 2 nang'ek in the same lakorn the prim and proper one gets overshadowed.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, epi 1 was really good! i was hooked. its moving at a good pace. i love janie's character..shes a fighter. i felt really bad for her especially when the people were beating her up for the med that she was suppose to give to her mom..but luckily she didn't get it cause whoever took the med ends up dying..

im gonna feel bad for cherry on tomorrow's epi cause that's when her and janie switch places..the guy from the horehouse is gonna capture her

this is an interesting storyline! im sure its gonna keep getting better. lakorn thai doesn't drag their lakorn it gets right to the point.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so far so good with ep.1. i like Janie&Por's characters&acting, both play so well. but want Por&Cherry to end up together, cause always think it's sweet when jaoying&ongkaluk is in love like forbidden love which is fun to watch hehehe. hope Por&Cherry will get a chance to pair up next. bore of Cherry&Smart constant pairing up though. dunno but Smart's acting is always stiff rather see another actor play this role. Cherry is beautiful suits to be a princess. love the wardrobes and hair styles but dissappointed with the soundtracks(by neung&rose) though.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
So far it's been good... I'm actually digging Por before Smart.... Cherry looks extremely beautiful on here and yes Janie did stole the show..... It was worth the wait, I love these set of pra'nangs.... Hotness!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
There are a lot of little things that I want to comment on in episode 2 but don't want to overwhelm any of you with my fan-girling and ranting.

I think I finally figure why I am not much of a Cherry fan even though I can watch a few of her lakorns; just depends if I can tolerate her acting. I think it is very dry and lacks charisma? I don't know but when she and the Prince were in the water and were face to face for the first time, her facial expression bothered me. It was really dull. Same with Mart. There background music says there's a sparks but both of their eyes don't convey that music sparks. Yes I do pay attention to these small details lol I did not like where he was taking a sneak peak at her and fell into the water... maybe because it reminded me too much of Ken and Janie epic and hilarious scene lol

Those that captured the princess does not know how Ward looks like or what. I know at the time she had her face covered but when they saw her, they called her Ward, so I was a bit surprised.

I love how Aongdin eye sparkle even though Ward was still in her slave wardrobe. And when she says what are you looking at with an attitude was just urber funny. She broke that googoo-gaagaa moment lol but still I had a good laugh. I wish I knew exactly what they are saying, it's harder for me to understand when they speak it the way they do in the lakorn. The part where she hit her head by the tree branch when she was on the horse was just funny. I felt bad but couldn't help but laugh. And when Ward woke up. And when she was eating.

In short episode 2 was very enjoyable. I didn't press the FF button. There were a few scenes that I wanted to FF but I didn't.

Anyways I said I didn't want to overwhelm any of you, I think I just did. I actually wanted to comment on all the small details but that would be in an essay form. Looking forward to next week.