Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
With janie and por, you can see and feel their connection by their eye contacts while cherry\mart is empty..the background music didn't even help make it more romantic lol

I like mart but he really need to work on his acting. Doesn't seem like he's improving

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I agree with you Tinah.
I enjoy watching Por's and Janie's scenes more than Mart's and Cherry's. Janie is a very good actress and Por has improved a lot.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cherry was good in KTP with Tik. I don't know if I like Cherry or not. For example, I can watch some of her lakorns but I seem to always complain about her acting ahahaha. Oh she was good when she takes on those bitchy nang ek roles, I think that is why I always see her as a better nang rai. Has she even played a nang rai role before?

Ah. I am going to watch the English subtitle and come back to comment cause I don't know why but it is harder for me to comprehend. Is it because of the language?

And yes Tinah, I would have liked to see Vicky in here instead too but can't change that now lol
Cherry hasn't play as nang'rai yet but she has played those sassy bitchy nang'ek like
dao luong fah and rai rissaya and i can say she did pretty well than romance or weak
roles now I'm not sure wether she will pull the weak role in plerng boon but jubjib told me Cherry she's only a rumor for that role and i hope its still a rumor too
cos i don't think she suited to play Anne's character.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Vicky or Aff would be better choice than Cherry. I don't know but in my opinion weak role don't suit her. I don't like Mart caractere. He seem pervert. I like Janie charactere.

Can't wait to watch sub in english. Now I'm watching in Thai but don't understand anything and I fastforward Cherry and Mart scene.
me too May i fast forward Cherry and mart as well i only watch this for Por/Janie story
yeah indeed Mart always look so perverted that sometime i reckon his not the p'ek
material he should be a villain instead.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
love Janie n Por 's scenes :wub: :wub: :wub: . Never disappointed at Janie's lakorns. Crying when she got beaten by people Can feel her fierce and pain. love how Por looked @ Janie , waiting for sub to understand what they 're talking about . Wonder if janie and Por 's gonna kiss, hope so,

Btw, anybody knows how this Lakorn's doing in term of ratings? :thanks:

may1363

sarNie Adult
love Janie n Por 's scenes :wub: :wub: :wub: . Never disappointed at Janie's lakorns. Crying when she got beaten by people Can feel her fierce and pain. love how Por looked @ Janie , waiting for sub to understand what they 're talking about . Wonder if janie and Por 's gonna kiss, hope so,

Btw, anybody knows how this Lakorn's doing in term of ratings? :thanks:
LOL , I'm happy that I'm not the only one that don't understand Thai and waiting for sub to understand.

Yes, agree with you Janie never disappointed me too. SHe's a good actress.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Augh, i totally fan-girl screamed when Por made his first appearance as Ongdin the hawk of CN!!! Love that man!
So grateful to wishbone for the subs. I will look forward to all the Ward and Ongdin scenes i'm reading from you guys!

I'm kind of sad that Mart & Cherry's roles in this one are lame. The guy complains about his fiance just bathing all day long, and yet he falls for her watching her bathe -- weird dude. Well, I'm not sure. It's the impression I get from skimming through their parts. So far, Janie has the best character, but the storyline is still lagging behind me despite the all-star cast.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm kind of sad that Mart & Cherry's roles in this one are lame. The guy complains about his fiance just bathing all day long, and yet he falls for her watching her bathe -- weird dude. Well, I'm not sure. It's the impression I get from skimming through their parts. So far, Janie has the best character, but the storyline is still lagging behind me despite the all-star cast.
LOL!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hey agree Mart and Cherry pair is so lame too and Mart that pond scene his so perverted
looking.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really like this lakorn. Janie and Por's pair is more interesting than Mart and Cherry. Mart is cute but I have to agree that Mart doesn't know how to act. He's been in alot of lakorns already but still no improvement. It's kinda funny how he said that he has improved which he hasn't.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^lol mart actually said that? It sure don't show on screen.

tinah

sarNie Coma
The river scene with mart and cherry reminded me of willy\annes in manee yard fah. That was one of the most romantic scene of theirs

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The river scene with mart and cherry reminded me of willy\annes in manee yard fah. That was one of the most romantic scene of theirs
oh yeah i remembered that scene of Willy and Anne too wish Ch3 remake manee yard fah
Mart said that his improving but looks like his totally thumbs down even newbie like
Barry or Pope been in entertainment biz less than him but they have potential to
improve. Now I'm not sure if Mart will improve for
ruk patiharn with Kim,Alex,Mint C

icyplace

sarNie Adult
LOL , I'm happy that I'm not the only one that don't understand Thai and waiting for sub to understand.
lol, after finishing first 2 eps, I wish i know Thai, but even w/o sub, janie n Por 's acting are good, can feel their emotion n love, lol, i'm been thinking when they're gonna kiss, it would be hot coz Janie always does good on "kissing scene" , he he

Yes, agree with you Janie never disappointed me too. SHe's a good actress.
yeh, she' a talented actress, really love her, i watched most of her lakorns and love all.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with everyone, especially the one that says Mart looks perverted at times, LOL. I think Mart is a one-note actor, all the roles he plays are so tasteless...or maybe its his acting that makes it tasteless, whatever. As much as I like Cherry, I've always thought of her as a stiff actress, just not very natural sometimes. Janie and Por make the lakorn more tolerable.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yes he did say that. I think I read it at Dirtii Laundry or Lyn's Blog. I can't believe he's bold enough to even say that when his acting is really not improving. I was laughing when I read his interview.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes he did say that. I think I read it at Dirtii Laundry or Lyn's Blog. I can't believe he's bold enough to even say that when his acting is really not improving. I was laughing when I read his interview.
Mart dude he said that cos his into himself so much and wouldn't admitted himself
that he need improvement by fans.