Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

maijune

SarNie Adult
i loved this remake too....the chemistry between por and punch is cute...this remake is as good as the original kob and egarat...i don't like the 2nd remake which is donat n'ek in there...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I LOVE Kob's and Ek's version!!! and this as well..normally when I watch a remake, I'm indifferent to it, but I'm actually hooked on this..so it's great!! Donut's version was okay..I didn't enjoy is much like this one..maybe it's the casts..

This is actually my first time watching Por's lakorn, I know he have A LOT, and I've seen just..tiny clips of them..Por's a pretty good actor, and I think I've become a fan..

As for Punch, her acting is not bad, but I'm not really feeling her..I'll just have to wait and see till the end of the lakorn if I warm up to her or not..hopefully she do get more lakorn projects coming her way though, I wouldn't mind seeing her again..hmm..maybe I'm a fan of her after all..

For the lakorn itself, I'm really slow on this, only on episode 2, towards the end. And I'm dying for them to find the winaikam..? The will. They don't know who's getting what yet, and the mom is chasing the grandmother out of her own room. That's cruel. And the daughter too, Thom's her name? I'm pretty happy though that the grandmother kept Tuddao's portrait of her father hung, even after she knew who the artist was, so that's a start. I can't wait to watch the rest of this week's eppies since some people are saying that Yodkwan&Taddao likes each other already, waiting to see the chemistry. ^^

Btw, the actress that plays as Duen's sister, she's Ploy Cherman's sister right? The one that also played in Buang Ruk Kamathep with Pong/BeeNamthip? She was Bee's sister in there..right?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah Punch really is really cute, haha, especially right now as Sutad. She has to work so hard. And it's funny seeing Por put her to work, even though I almost feel her tiredness from the farmwork! ^_^'
I love Por! He's doing awesome.
Of course, he wouldn't care about why the "disgusting prostitute girl" would marry his dad, all he cares about is his own pain. *sigh* But I still love watching him in here. He'll turn Sutad into a real man! lol, let's hope not! I can't wait to watch the part when he finds out Tad is a girl! *whootwhoot!*

Oh man, how convenient that Tad's mom married Yodkwan's dad. It's better that way, and even though his dad is mad and being mean, I think Tad's mom deserves to suffer a little after trying to force her daughter to marry the old man. She didn't even try to find alternatives, she just said, here - sell yourself and that's the only way we'll get out of debt.

argh! man i hate the step mom Duen and her stupid brat daughter! Too bad for grandma that she supported her way back then...

>.< something's going to happen to Puang! and then the will is gonna disappear, i can't bear it! you know it's going to happen!

Anyways, I actually really like Punch's acting. She's adorable and full of emotions! Tad is rather childish, but oh well. hahaha

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
This lakorn keeps getting better and better!! I can't wait for this weekend!! I'm so glad that they put it in the weekend slot!! We get to see three episodes a week!!

Por and Punch are so cute together!!! They're relationship is going so fast!! He is totally falling for her, just the way he wants to be near her is proof enough!

joey

sarNie Adult
This lakorn keeps getting better and better!! I can't wait for this weekend!! I'm so glad that they put it in the weekend slot!! We get to see three episodes a week!!

Por and Punch are so cute together!!! They're relationship is going so fast!! He is totally falling for her, just the way he wants to be near her is proof enough!
i totally agreed with you. i never seen Por's lakorns before until now. i really like him in here, and he and Punch make one adorable couple. this is my first time watching them two and i'm loving them so far. he looks handsome and she is cute. their acting is very good too, especially Por when he gets mad. i love his angry expression - just right and not overboard. i'm also glad that we get to see them three times a week and on top of that, Wishy is subbing it. :D

yup, he is totally falling for her. i love that he likes her to make him his coffee and no one else. :p

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I'm kinda behind bc I keep waiting for sub updates... But taddao's mother n noi's father are so funny they got married instead!!!! I was laughing n laughing!!! I want to see sweet scenes of the pranang!!!! So far it's more funny scenes only....sigh....

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am upset that I haven't watched episode 2 and 3 yet. I hate last minute people lol I am such a hypocrite as I am one of them but I just found out the day we were moving that we were moving lol which was the second week when this lakorn airs... nice. Internet is done. It won't be until next week or even later until my brother calls for them to reinstall in our new home =(. No TV too just the regular channel but I want my HBO, StarZ, etc. So I am relying on public computers. My laptop screen broke because of my two little naughty nephews. I was so mad at them two that I haven't baby sat them for the past 2 days. Ah I need to get a new laptop... at least I have a reason to purchase a new one so gotta thank the two brats in away. But the downside is, there is 50 cents left in my pocket. Nice huh. Bank account... not even gonna go there lol

cecilia

Staff member
^gosh funfun, i know the burden -- i went on a 20 days with no internet .. the days go by so slow and bore the living hell out of me LOl -- i just hope you find some way out of this (sometime, i head to the library to indulge in some online times LOL - hopefully you could so you won't miss out on this lakorn .. it's really is getting to the good part)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I spent three hours in the library but it was not such a great day. My wallet was stolen. I don't care about my 20 dollars but my debit, drivers license is all in there. I notified the librarian but there is no darn camera.

Anyways I can replace those things, I am just scared that my identity will be stolen. I have already reported to the bank and plus I have a new address. I just hope they took out the money and trashed the wallet. I am praying they do.

Anyways, episode 2-3 were great. I am currently watching episode 4 right now without sub. I love Por and Punch relationship. I hope the parent does not fall in love. I know it is just a lakorn but I don't think I can accept it in reality. I know that Jao and Taddao has no blood relation but I still find it disturbing if the parents do get together.

And as for Rotmay, OMG she looks so different. I don't know why but I wasn't able to recognize her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finished with episode 4. OMG that was just too hilarious the preview for episode 5, Taddao punched Jao in order for her to keep her identity sealed lmao... I can't wait for that scene.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
taddaos mom and jao nois mom probably will fall in love.. just like the original and the 2004 remake...

you know the 2004 and this remake have a connection...

taddaos dad in this remake son Nutt was jao noi in the 2004 remake..

i love ch 3 remakes.. they never fail to impress me... im already hooked to it.. just like all of their other remakes.. lols....

i love it as much as the original !!

Jao Ha!! Gra fae ha!! lols...

fun

Expired Sarnie
taddaos mom and jao nois mom probably will fall in love.. just like the original and the 2004 remake...
I haven't seen any of the remake but I hope they won't fall in love. I just find it disturbing lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^they are married, so they'll fall in love (eventually) it's in all tadao version -- not sure about this one though ^^

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I would feel odd if my boyfriend's father got married with my mother. I think the relationship will be too weird. Do they still let the children get married even if the parents are already married? But I'm excited to watch this weeks episode!!!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Credits: saparna07 @ YT

I like this song, both Punch & M sang it. It's a cute MV. OST 2 TB.
Punch & M r cute. lol, there r some cute TB scenes that I can't wait to watch! :D

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Credits: saparna07 @ YT

I like this song, both Punch & M sang it. It's a cute MV. OST 2 TB.
Punch & M r cute. lol, there r some cute TB scenes that I can't wait to watch! :D
thanks for this...cnt wait to see the scene in this mv...love this lakorn