Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

cecilia

Staff member
I would feel odd if my boyfriend's father got married with my mother. I think the relationship will be too weird. Do they still let the children get married even if the parents are already married? But I'm excited to watch this weeks episode!!!
i don't know .. it's weird but if the two kids are off somewhere and has fallen in love .. there's no way the parent should stop their happiness by not allowing them to marry .. aside from this, it's not like the two grow up together knowingly that they're step sibling (even though she knew that her mom married his dad)

thanks for the mv na -- that part of por kissing punch -- will lead to him questioning his gender preference LOl -- poor guy!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
And as for Rotmay, OMG she looks so different. I don't know why but I wasn't able to recognize her.
OMG!! I knew I liked Saengkum for a reason!!! I did not know that that's Rotmay..and I liked her!! from the two lakorns I watched of her..and the guy, Vitoon..? That's the same guy that played the couple of lakorns with her too, right? Just that..he shaved..? They're one of my favorite [non]pek/nek couple!! (Does anyone know the title of the lakorn with them two as p'ek/n'ek? OKay..nvm..LOL..it's Kom Ruk Kom Snaeha. w00t!! must rewatch it.)

Well, I finally got to 3..I'm soo slow, but at least it last me the whole week until the next airing day..LOL..and Punch is cute!! I'm really getting fond of her..and I'm loving Por too..this couple is pretty cute..and I don't remember in the old versions, but did the parents got married? Did they ended up together?

jakjann

Jakjann
I saw only one epi >.<
must go look it until the latest epi^___^´´

-----
I have a question : I know that this drama has many version but I can not find the version from year 2004,
Donut between Nut

Can somebody help me to find it???
THX!!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I saw only one epi >.<
must go look it until the latest epi^___^´´

-----
I have a question : I know that this drama has many version but I can not find the version from year 2004,
Donut between Nut

Can somebody help me to find it???
THX!!
You can find the 2004 version on KissKeepInTouch's youtube playlist--all the episodes are complete. =)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I love the OST for this lakorn!!! Punch and really sing!! Really love the duet!!!

Todays episode was cute!! I'm glad that the grandmother seems to like her. Jao is so mean to our Tad, If he knew that she was a girl then he would never push her around or kick her but it's all fun!! I just love her face every time he pushes her around. Every day they just seem to get closer and closer!

Can I say how much I hate Tom!! She was so annoying! So glad that Tad came and interrupted her trying to kiss Jao!! Love how he told her not to leave and stay with him. He should be afraid to be in the same room as Tom, who knows what she will do! I hope Tom gets slapped later on too. But i guess when she learns that she is not the heir to the Bussaya family she will be devastated!

I can not wait for tomorrows episode!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was cute! Man! Can't wait for tomorrows episode! I posted a summary of todays episode on my blog is anyone wants to read located down on my sig.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks iluvjin for posting the summary. I'm going to go read it now....I'm still behind on this lakorn but saw some scene of Punch and Por they look cutie.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I finished the summary for episode 7 if anybody wants to ready!

Today's episode had a lot more drama! Punch is such an great actress!!! Can't wait to see more next week! What will happen!!! Will Tad be found out? I'm thinking that Jao might take her back with him to the farm after all this drama to get away and there he will start to see that he likes Tad!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I would feel odd if my boyfriend's father got married with my mother. I think the relationship will be too weird. Do they still let the children get married even if the parents are already married? But I'm excited to watch this weeks episode!!!
Same here. It will just be too awkward.

OMG!! I knew I liked Saengkum for a reason!!! I did not know that that's Rotmay..and I liked her!! from the two lakorns I watched of her..and the guy, Vitoon..? That's the same guy that played the couple of lakorns with her too, right? Just that..he shaved..? They're one of my favorite [non]pek/nek couple!! (Does anyone know the title of the lakorn with them two as p'ek/n'ek? OKay..nvm..LOL..it's Kom Ruk Kom Snaeha. w00t!! must rewatch it.)

Well, I finally got to 3..I'm soo slow, but at least it last me the whole week until the next airing day..LOL..and Punch is cute!! I'm really getting fond of her..and I'm loving Por too..this couple is pretty cute..and I don't remember in the old versions, but did the parents got married? Did they ended up together?
I am still on episode 6. I am moving rather slow too.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Thanks for the summary. I needa catch up on epd 7.
I can't stop thinking about the time Jao Noi kissed her and she couldn't fall asleep. That scene was adorable.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh man.. im finally catching up on this lakorn.. barely on ep 4 but.. eek.. totally enjoying it!!! love p'punch mak mak.. and omgee.. im likin por more n more now too..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Punch is pretty good of acting and Por did an awesome job. They match each other as well too.
Can't wait for the next episodes...

sunisa

they are so cute together.does anyone know when he'll find out she a girl?maybe this week?i can't wait till she reveal herself as the heir.so excited.