Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
omg this series will be ending soon huh? i really luv this lakorn!! it's hella funny ehehe... i hope we get to see more sweet scenes between taddao and noi hehehe... they're cute.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Punch looks like Pat? I don't see the similarity or resemblance at all.

I freaking adore Punch, she needs to be in more lakorns.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
eeeeeek! I love those pictures ! thanks!!
i love the ones most where they match with white shirt and sunglasses! they're freaking adorable! <3 <3 Punch is so small next to Por, it's cute!

omg! my heart melted when Noi assured Tad that he wouldn't do anything to her. That was just so sweet. X] and gosh when Noi said he doesn't care about anyone, he only cares about Tad - AWWWWWW

i swear, Bang is so going to give it away!

ugh, i couldn't stand Tom. she's so full of it and thinks she has so much power to hurt and insult Saengkam and Witoon like that but i can't wait till she finds out that Noi is in love with Tad and her real dad is the nasty guy! >< she annoys me soooo much!

Lol! What will Jao said? He might just R her if he saw her like that!
LOL
i would prefer that to him getting angry and not speaking to her. but TB is definitely not a R scene lakorn, which is nice too

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I really need to catch up on this lakorn. I'm only on ep[i 7 I think?. Tho I wish they had more epi of when Tad is a girl. I want to see alot more sweet scenes between Noi and Tad as a girl. I have to gice Punch credit for her acting. For me she did an awsome job for it being her first lakorn. A lot better than some who have been acting for a few years as still suck in my opinion ( hint Pancake . I hope ch3 sees her potential and give her more opportunities.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Finally got to starting on this just a few days ago and I absolutely love it. I'll say, Punch is doing really well, I've come to like her more and more. I still need to catch up, but I'm excited to know what will be happening in the next few episodes.
I think I'm going to be sad when "Sutad" becomes Taddao again. :lol: I'm so used to her as a guy now. I do love the bond and trust that Tad and Jao Noi have. <33

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
hopefully punch and por will pair up again in another lakorn.... :wub: they make a kute couple

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for the next few episode also. But sad that the lakorn is wrapping up. I enjoy most of the scene in the lakorn. Taddao's mom scene is actually cute too. The mom scene is actually a typical n'ek scene with her pr'ek. How lovely is that, double pranang. Taddao and Jao Noi, Jao Pattana and Jitree.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I must say Jao's father is acting kinda like Kawee in SB. He's trying to win Jitree over by helping her clean and such. lol He was kawee's dad also!!!
I notice that too. Jao Pattana become Kawee himself after playing as the father in Sawan Bieng. I don't know if it was done on purpose or not. But The parent scenes are good too.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I notice that too. Jao Pattana become Kawee himself after playing as the father in Sawan Bieng. I don't know if it was done on purpose or not. But The parent scenes are good too.
yes i agree the scenes between the parents r cute hahaa... they make a cute couple ^__^ i can't wait for the next episode..... i don't think jao will "r taddao it be wrong.... attempt? but not rape if that happens it would ruin it for me.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Punch looks like Pat? I don't see the similarity or resemblance at all.

I freaking adore Punch, she needs to be in more lakorns.
i don't think punch looks anything like pat. I luv punch her actings so natural n she's cute... luv her as singer and acting wise it works for her i hope to see her in lakorns more. Por n PUnch definately make a cute pair though thats for sure.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
In a way, Punch really looks like Pat lol
So far, I really like this lakorn =) Can't wait for the next episode to come ^_^ !!
Yes she does kind of resemblance Pat!
I think it's her smile! Lol.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I also don't think Punch looks like Pat. Pat is very skinny compare to Punch. She's very natural at acting. I want to see more of her in lakorns!! Can't wait for tomorrows episode!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Their smiles are quite similiar.

Yay! Tomorrow's friday.

Does anyone have the link where the cast went on Ratreesamosorn? Or was it wwwy? Not sure which one.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh! lord i'm on the boat now...aww..so i started monday and now i'm on ep. 10...awwww....i'm so in love with the lakorn..so good..so good..awww...so good tat's all i can say...they're so cute..

TADDAO BUSSAYA BANNERS & AVATARS PLEASE

fun

Expired Sarnie
kashie, you're hooked onto this lakorn too. i am so in love. i haven't felt this way in a longgg time.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Same here, I am waiting for someone to upload it in BM (going back and forth lol). I don't have anything to do today. =)