Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I love love love episode 14 too. Jao claimed Tad as his boyfrieng in front of Tom, that was just epic hilarious. Tom was like, "You're gay!" lmao and then Witoon tells the truth, Jao is not gay because Tad is a woman. Intense moment there, that's when I stop laughing. I fear for Tad's life right now. When she said she was Taddao Bussaya and the way he looked at her was just spooky. One thing I did not like about this episode, hello Taddao someone tried to kill you yet you seems like nothing happen. She claimed to be Taddao Bussaya right in front of Tom, she gonna tell her crazy arse mother!!! Run Taddao!!! Run!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sorry for the post again, I seriously cannot wait until tomorrow's episode...

The preview aw she gets to dress like a girl again- not girly but her usual casual clothing that we girl would wear on a daily basic!!! And oh no Jao go save Taddao!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes fun4fun i haven't liked a lakorn this much since Sawan Biang? lol been almost 2 years...lol..me like me like and i dun even like Por wahhh...but yes i agree wit whoever said it earlier Punch's acting is very natural..i'm on ep. 11 where Jai Noi is avoiding Tad..ehehe can't wait until he admits to her feelings wahhh...i'm in LaLa land now...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i can talk about taddao bussaya all day. well my sisters is getting kind of annoyed with me. she likes a few of punch song and we both believe she is beautiful. i told her about her lakorn, she doesn't watch any unless i burn them onto dvds which i am planning to do so when wishy puts up dl link. i hope she does, if not, i will go to the extend to sub this myself lol...

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah in a few more hours the new episode will air. I cannot wait. Although I won't be able to catch it live, when i wake up, will definitely dl and watch it right away. scream like a little girl!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Man I won't be able to watch todays episode before I go work!! That sucks!! But I'm glad that I saw that caps on Lyn's blog. I can't wait to see tomorrows episode!Can't believe it is the last episode! Like you gals said haven't liked a lakorn this much SB.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Today's episode wasn't that great. Not much of Jao and Taddao, they met, but he can't forgive her for lying to him. Deun and Tom got Taddao. Jao go save her before I whoop your arse!!! Go save Taddao now!!! I wish they could have stuck with the summary I read. I wouldn't mind to see this extend to 20 episode. I had high hope that it would turn out like the summary where Jao Pattana tells Jao Noi that he is not his biological father. I can't seem to get it out my head that Jao Pattana and Jitree are one and their children are one too. I just find it awkward. I don't think I can ever be in a relationship like that. It is not acceptable in my culture. I am not sure if it is the same in Thai. That is just plain disgusting. Well not really but it is still disturbing.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 14 and 15 is actually alright. Because the story is wrapping up. Por and Punch story is very outstanding for me. I am a fan of Punch being a singer. Now I become a huge fan since her acting is good.

Ch3 is not like Ch7 where there are chance to extend the lakorn. Ch3 tend to stick with a script and just go the way it does even though the rate will go up.

Off topic ,I guess many of us have our Thai lakorn fever back since Jum Leuy Ruk and Sawan Biang. I still enjoy watching Sawan Biang now.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think about the first few episode it was around 6-8 and then episode 12 and up were in the two digit 10-11... 11 being the highest but this week rating hasn't been revealed yet. I assuming that it could possible hit a 14 in the last episode.

Check out Lyn's blog, she has the rating on her rating page.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I been thinking of the last episode. Because toward the end of Episode 15,it got interesting. Jao Noi so stubborn to Taddao, but deep down inside they love each other. But Jao Noi made Taddao so disappointed, that she just when a long with his saying of no more relationship of the two. And can't wait to see Jao Noi turn to chase after Taddao. Their chemistry is still good like always

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am rooting for her to teach Jao a lesson. You shouldn't judge and hate a person so much without knowing that person. I felt like kicking his arse every time he insults Taddao. What is he? God? lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh gonna end tommorrow, sad. saw preview like that nang'ek ngon pra'ek back. 555+
hope punch+por will get to pair up again. they are a cute couple.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I couldn't wait so I stream it live this morning. The ending is so cute. Por is like a brat...he was stomping his feet and everything. Why is he a brat? ahahaha I'm not telling. It'll take all the fun and excitement out of it. Woot woot. Jao ha...

You know since punch cut her hair short they should have her do the remake of "Jao Sua Noi" The old was good too starring Ekkarat and Sine.