Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

cecilia

Staff member
so the commotion in here is of how old punch is.
i thought there was an update on this already LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg im sooooooooo happy ive been waiting for Wan and Rotmay to pair up again even if its just support but yay <33 and I love Punch! thanks Tinah

cecilia

Staff member
i love their opening. love the pictures as well, can't wait til they start filming this b/c TD is one of my all time KOB'S serie ^^

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
In the fourth picture of how she stands, she reminds me of Golf and Mike. Or is it the shirt.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
holy crap!! this is interesting for a change..... punch as nang'eak... wow.... anyways I LOVE p'WAN and Rotmay's character.... hopefully they get eachother and she's not a bad girl..... that would of been annoying!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMG i just saw the pictures and my p'Wan has lost weight..... he's soo cute with his clean-cut look :) Sigh :wub: i'm in cloud 9 again and that's since Khom Ruk Khom Sanae Ha lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
holy crap!! this is interesting for a change..... punch as nang'eak... wow.... anyways I LOVE p'WAN and Rotmay's character.... hopefully they get eachother and she's not a bad girl..... that would of been annoying!!
How come I knew when you saw Chuer Wan and Rotmay that you will come out of hiding :loool: I think we need to go back and replay our song from Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha and celebrate!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe thanks ^_^..

awwwe.. punch is so cute...
but omg... por n skinny jeans.. NOOO >_<...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Eh, Por with the skinny jeans/pants has gots to go forreals. It's so not his style. Lol.
Punch looks so cute!
Can't wait to see Wan&Rotmay on screen again. It's been so long since KRKSH.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Eh, Por with the skinny jeans/pants has gots to go forreals. It's so not his style. Lol.
Punch looks so cute!
Can't wait to see Wan&Rotmay on screen again. It's been so long since KRKSH.
it shouldn't be any man's style lol

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Punch is so cute, it's cool that she's having a lakorn, cuz I'll be ready to watch it when it comes out.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
don't like the wardrobe, lols :p por looks cute though, he style looks younger here than the lakorn w/ taew. i like his hair too. :)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Wat kind of shoe is Rotmay wearing...that's like the same shoes as my granny...ewww...but she's pretty...hahaha...Wan said that when he heard that Rotmay will be playing, he immediately accepted the role...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Really? Wan immediately accepted the role once he heard Rotmay will be in the lakorn? Hmmm, interesting. Although I'd love to see them pair up! I just love them together!!