tep 3 radoo

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I have the cut and uncut Version of this movie..Its long haha would take forever to upload..I thought someone was uploading it already.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i got a question ! have anyone saw the old old version of dis seires wiht Chatree as Raroo ??? ---> does the storyline have Raroo "r" his n'k .. just courious heheehe :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Chatree..He's one of my favorite pra aek's...But anyways..Does anyone has this lakorn? The one with Chatree in it...Shoot..If anyone got it hook me up lol..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ntelligent_mind said:
I have the cut and uncut Version of this movie..Its long haha would take forever to upload..I thought someone was uploading it already.
[post="37910"][/post]​
how you get it from cut and uncut version of tep sam rudoo? :huh:

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
oh this is one of my favs boran movies :) Is the guy that played "Rahoo" in the really old version (late 80's) named Chatree?? He also played in the really old version of "Kae Na Ma". I think he's the cutest guy main role of all the boran movies i have seen...looks kinda indian mixed too. But he and the main girl that played in "Ka na ma" make a cute couple too. I notice they played in a lot of those boran movies together. I've seen the preview to the remake of Khmer "12 sisters" too. I wonder if that one is a good one too, anyone seen it before? But yeah 3 radoo and ka na ma are two of my favs boran...

rukmos

sarNie Adult

all credit goes to "lakornpubarn forum" for uploading the scs

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think it's good, but way too long!!!

very dragging in some parts... if it was only 25 parts... it would have been nice... but 30 something... geesh....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i love this la korn too. love Yam&Phone couple. it wasn't a drag to me i even wanted it to be longer because love all the sweet cute scenes of Yam&Phone i want to watch more. :p

L

lalalek

What are you talking about that this movie doesn't Drag? It so does.....i hate Yam role because she is too hard headed and Phone is too Jai ourn, James likes Aom too much and Aom is too Damn Conservative.......I like other couple with Noy and that one guy, they were super cute!!!!!

See the reason why i hate it is because they go back in forth and the girls are so damn sissy!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I like the Theme and actors/actress and all but they dragg too much!!!!! :angry:

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
okay, i agree with you on noy's couple. they were my favorite. But most of yam's movies have her being the mean, cold type of n'ek anyways. i still think this movie didn't drag as much as most people say that it does. Sorry, but i really love this movie. i can understand that some parts and characters were really "draggyish" but it's a remake.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
actually Yam doesn't play a mean cold type of n'ek that often. you can say her first la korn in tape 3 rue do. because her pass la korns she play a sweet sensitive girl in Nam jai mae, Sing ha krai phob,Gomin. but i would say her role is mostly the type that she gets her way, naughty but cute like in Tepasin Intarajuk,Vongsawan, 4 Yard kumung, i agree re-make drag a bit. i love this la korn, love Rahoo role & like the love scenes of Phone&Yam.

reas1580

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
i got a question ! have anyone saw the old old version of dis seires wiht Chatree as Raroo ??? ---> does the storyline have Raroo "r" his n'k .. just courious heheehe :p
[post="57717"][/post]​
Yes, this movie has chatree as "Rahoo" and Sinee as "Sawunampon" (She also played in Gae na ma as the pretty version of neang kao). That and Gae na Mah are one of my favs and prolly the best thai boran movies that i have seen. A lot of people that played in there are good looking, even the kids character are cute. The theme song to the movie is also very catchy too! Actually I am thinking of borrowing the movie from some neighbor and try to record as well, we'll keep you updated on that...:)

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
reas1580 said:
Yes, this movie has chatree as "Rahoo" and Sinee as "Sawunampon" (She also played in Gae na ma as the pretty version of neang kao). That and Gae na Mah are one of my favs and prolly the best thai boran movies that i have seen. A lot of people that played in there are good looking, even the kids character are cute. The theme song to the movie is also very catchy too! Actually I am thinking of borrowing the movie from some neighbor and try to record as well, we'll keep you updated on that...:)
[post="87050"][/post]​
i think there are more sc's from the other topics about thep3rudoo. But if you cant find any, then there should be some in the fantasy forum.

yak

sarNie Adult
reas1580 said:
[post="87050"][/post]​
yes i agree with u... and im looking for this movie too...

sarN

sarNie Granny
the old old old version of dis lakorn chatree anyone have just the ending ??? i need the ending only ... willing to give u a good offer :wub: :wub: