Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think this boran is way better than sungtong and better than koh kayasit, doesn't drag.
love Ton+Yam in here. they make the cutest match. Ton look so hot playing as the bad pra'ek and Yam look so pretty too.
i'm rooting&cheering their couple so much. hope it will extend longer

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
To my knowledge not, lol it's only up to episode 25 in BM and there is currently 40 episodes. I might pick up uploading it again, but no promises.

*Well if there are like at least 5 people who still wants to watch it then I'm willing to upload it

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
I started watching from when they grew up already....don't really know the storyline but it's okay...Aont is cute....I'm really just watching it for yam though....am also rooting for maneedang and ratanawadee...love this couple

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I didn't really pay close attention to this lakorn, mostly fast forwarding..but can anybody tell me how the heck did Yam get pregnant...??

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I started watching from when they grew up already....don't really know the storyline but it's okay...Aont is cute....I'm really just watching it for yam though....am also rooting for maneedang and ratanawadee...love this couple
can you tell me what episode they grew up?

sunrise: Yam got pregnant because Ton raped her....I think

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
It would be great if someone continued to upload this lakorn...from what some viewers are saying yam and ton are doing a really good job and so i'm interested in seeing that. Yam does look really pretty in this lakorn from the pictures.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
Maneedang grew up a few episodes earlier than the rest but Sansuri and Naki grows up in episode 29...Ratanawadee shows up in episode 30...like I said...I'm watching it more for Ratanawadee and Maneedang's story....and Ratanawadee did get pregnant because Maneedang raped her

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah maneedaeng+rattanawadee is an interesting couple, especially got Ton+Yam to play this roles make it more interesting.
their couple is like the modern lakorns because typically in borans the girl doesn't get raped by the guy.
wonder how their couple will turn out. hope they end up happy together. but so sad that it will end this month. so fast. :lmao:
it's like their relationship just started and then gonna end already, like they rush it to end..which sucks!
hope they will get to pair up again because they are just so cute together! love them as a couple!

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
it does seem like they're rushing it....it's only been half a year...not even....Ratanawadee and Maneedang's relationship had barely begun yet...she doesn't even like him...are they gonna change the storyline from the old one...anyone know???

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
KayC Posted Yesterday, 11:47 PM
it does seem like they're rushing it....it's only been half a year...not even....Ratanawadee and Maneedang's relationship had barely begun yet...she doesn't even like him...are they gonna change the storyline from the old one...anyone know???
i totally agree. that's why i want they to extend it
want to see ratttanawadee+maneedaeng relationship to progress on how she will love him back
they already change the storyline from the old one because the old version rattanawadee wasn't pregnant
and she didn't get raped but was trick to sleep with maneedaeng who disguise as sangsuree.
and the ending may be different from old version too, if nothing changes that is. heheh

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Maneedang grew up a few episodes earlier than the rest but Sansuri and Naki grows up in episode 29...Ratanawadee shows up in episode 30...like I said...I'm watching it more for Ratanawadee and Maneedang's story....and Ratanawadee did get pregnant because Maneedang raped her
thanks...I'll catch this lakorn sometimes this week.....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I say thank god that its ending...I stopped watching this since the beginning..For me..No matter how good the lakorn is I still hate for it to extend..I hate long lakorns..

THA_CHAMP

sarNie Egg
not sure it it really getting on nverous trying watch it on YT i am praying one of the uploader are kind enough to continue uploading it soon and thank in advance for the kind hearted uploader for doingit for me

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Yam looks soo Gorgeous! Ton is cute..not digging his lipstick..but ya...i just started watching it cuz i love yam..can any1 explain TOn situation? isn't the god lady his mom? Y he evil? thankx..i skim through it until they grew up

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just 2 more eps. left & will end. so sad. hope will get to see Ton+Yam pair up again, love them as a couple, very cute match.