Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw part of this yesterday and just thought it was plain weird to add a cartoon character. I guess they're trying to get little kids to stick to watching borans. But, I didn't need a cartoon character to keep me interested when I was younger.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
yeah ep 2 was borring notting exciting jus the littlte cartoon going somewhere and jus talkin to him self lol anyways lets jus watch the next episode and relax :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Thep Satra and Taypee Yarng Roo are cute together and anyone knows what the guy that plays Thep Satree's real name is? I keep forgetting it -.-"

Phon

sarNie Adult
yeah thats my understanding as well..So I guess thats what it is. And I agree as well that Manee Nopa Goaw does make more sense. All this distruction of the world is kind werid. He kills himself too. Ja Ting Ja doesn't get distroyed because he's an annoying cartoon. Kinda stupid.
i agree ja ting ja is left behind to take over and recreated the world. why cant mahatep recreated it himself? and so far this lakorn havent got anywhere yet whats the point of destroying the world and creating it again? they reborn and they argue again. useless and no point at all waste of time. so far 2 episode and havent got anywhere. ja ting ja have more part then anyone and he is annoying.

Phon

sarNie Adult
i saw part of this yesterday and just thought it was plain weird to add a cartoon character. I guess they're trying to get little kids to stick to watching borans. But, I didn't need a cartoon character to keep me interested when I was younger.
i know i watch boran lakorn when i was a kid i didnt need to cartoon charactor to watch. thats why we have cartoon show for a reason. the producer day dream to much probably.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
OMG I just finished watching epi 2, how stupid and boring. Mahatep and everyone just comes back all of a sudden and don't know who the hell they are. Mahatep is so clueless and isn't wise what so ever at all. And that Ja Ting Ja Cartoon is getting on my nerves. I don't know how much more I can stand watching this. The whole movie is filmed behind a green screen or whatever you guys want to call it. Everything is animated. It's really annoying, Thai people should just stick with what they know and what they are good at, which is not putting animated characters and surroundings in their boran lakorn. And that Tep Assoon (Monster), the face, they couldn't have done a better job or something. We need to complain.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Urgh I hope once they get to the real purpose of the story when the pra'ek is born or whatever that stupid cartoon is going to be around all the time -.-"

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I just finished watching epi 2, how stupid and boring. Mahatep and everyone just comes back all of a sudden and don't know who the hell they are. Mahatep is so clueless and isn't wise what so ever at all. And that Ja Ting Ja Cartoon is getting on my nerves. I don't know how much more I can stand watching this. The whole movie is filmed behind a green screen or whatever you guys want to call it. Everything is animated. It's really annoying, Thai people should just stick with what they know and what they are good at, which is not putting animated characters and surroundings in their boran lakorn. And that Tep Assoon (Monster), the face, they couldn't have done a better job or something. We need to complain.

LOL I agree. I am not liking the lakorn so far, but I am going to give it a chance anyways since the real story hasn't started yet. Right now it's mostly taking place in heaven so we have to go through and watch all the animation crap before the story in the Kingdom takes place. But regardless, I'll prolly end up watching the whole lakorn anyways since I am a big fan and they only come out once a year now. <_<

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thep Satra and taypi Yarng Roo are a very cute couple. Wit and Cartoon actually make a cute match in here,i like their couple now. hahah. they are maneedang's parent, i like the parent couple and will like the son couple-Maneedang and Ratanawadee too. lol... but yeah so annoy by that ja ting ja. everytime i see him i have to skip it.arrgghh.. hope will get to see the grown up parts soon, wanna see Ton and Yam already.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
LOL I agree. I am not liking the lakorn so far, but I am going to give it a chance anyways since the real story hasn't started yet. Right now it's mostly taking place in heaven so we have to go through and watch all the animation crap before the story in the Kingdom takes place. But regardless, I'll prolly end up watching the whole lakorn anyways since I am a big fan and they only come out once a year now.
Yeah Im a big fan of Boran Lakorn too, but I had to skip over Sung Tong. I just couldn't follow through. What happend to Ch3 Boran Lakorn..anyone know why they stopped?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know dude I totally loved the cute scenes between Satra and Yarng Roo o_O you know what I find totally funny how in the really beginning before the god gives them the weapon they all are someone else but once they get the weapon they turn into Wit, Phone, Cartoon, and Tong lmao. It's kind of weird though if Yarng Roo and Satra do like each other because normally gods aren't suppose to fall in love right? Well not like it hasn't happened in other Borans lol but just a question I thought I ask..

Oh yeah back to my question lol can someone clarify what Yarng Roo is in charge of what exactly is "Glarng Hao" I know its In the middle of .. is it in the middle of snow? gosh I know I know what it means but im being a blonde lately lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
LOL I agree. I am not liking the lakorn so far, but I am going to give it a chance anyways since the real story hasn't started yet. Right now it's mostly taking place in heaven so we have to go through and watch all the animation crap before the story in the Kingdom takes place. But regardless, I'll prolly end up watching the whole lakorn anyways since I am a big fan and they only come out once a year now. <_<

what i dont get is when satra and yang roo have manideng how r they gonna get asoon to take care of him when asoon already ran off with thier weapons? this lakorn already didnt make sense of ending the world and creating it again. this is because they took so long fliming sung tong they had to waste time with this useless scene of ending the world to catch up with thier filming. if u havent notice they dont even show the next episode after one finish. and whats up with maha tep he is so weak and cant do crap what kind of a high god is he? 2 episode and the story havent got anywhere...and why does maha tep need ja ting ja to creat the world? why cant he destory ka ting ja and maha tep creat it himself. he own all heaven...so now since ja ting ja created everyone he own the world? and them using all the scene from other lakorn doesnt make sense cause they dont dress like that in tepsungwahn. like them using kwanfa nadum scene and other scene. this is just to waste time to catch up with thier long ass lakorn of sung tong. doesnt make sense at all boran lakorn gone bad and wont recover r.i.p boran lakorn since 2002. 1more thing whats the point of having tepganwayla (phone) if ja ting ja created the world? tep ganwayla is sappose to be a god who can go back in time and fast foward to the future. if earth is so bad like they said in the lakorn why not let him go take everyone back in time? i am not that dumb i know what ganwayla stands for. i did watch the old version of tepsungwahn. this one is mess up from the begining i dont get it when i watched it. lmao

Phon

sarNie Adult
I know dude I totally loved the cute scenes between Satra and Yarng Roo o_O you know what I find totally funny how in the really beginning before the god gives them the weapon they all are someone else but once they get the weapon they turn into Wit, Phone, Cartoon, and Tong lmao. It's kind of weird though if Yarng Roo and Satra do like each other because normally gods aren't suppose to fall in love right? Well not like it hasn't happened in other Borans lol but just a question I thought I ask..

Oh yeah back to my question lol can someone clarify what Yarng Roo is in charge of what exactly is "Glarng Hao" I know its In the middle of .. is it in the middle of snow? gosh I know I know what it means but im being a blonde lately lol
satra is god of fightng tep ganwayla is god of time he can go back to the past and foward to the future. yang roo is god that knows everything but she lost her memory in this dumb version make no sense. and tepi garonah is god of kind heart who help anyone. but this is from the version i seen when i was a kid not maninokpagao the real tepsungwahn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
what i dont get is when satra and yang roo have manideng how r they gonna get asoon to take care of him when asoon already ran off with thier weapons? this lakorn already didnt make sense of ending the world and creating it again. this is because they took so long fliming sung tong they had to waste time with this useless scene of ending the world to catch up with thier filming. if u havent notice they dont even show the next episode after one finish. and whats up with maha tep he is so weak and cant do crap what kind of a high god is he? 2 episode and the story havent got anywhere...and why does maha tep need ja ting ja to creat the world? why cant he destory ka ting ja and maha tep creat it himself. he own all heaven...so now since ja ting ja created everyone he own the world? and them using all the scene from other lakorn doesnt make sense cause they dont dress like that in tepsungwahn. like them using kwanfa nadum scene and other scene. this is just to waste time to catch up with thier long ass lakorn of sung tong. doesnt make sense at all boran lakorn gone bad and wont recover r.i.p boran lakorn since 2002.
I concur, I think The Writer is to blame. It's so dumb how Sung Tong Aired for a whole year yet the writer still didn't manage a good storyline for us! He/She had an entire year! WTBeep. Also, I kind of realize why he let Ja Ting Ja Recreate the world. Ja Ting Ja is considered a "child" and In most people's eyes the children are the innocent and it's up to the child whether to go bad or good. So having a child recreate everything is like recreating the innocence that was lost in the world I guess. The writer tried to hard to encode a message into the lakorn that he/she totally forgot the real value and purpose of it. Also, I think they made Mahathep so weak because since he is "Recreated" he is like everyone else powerless and must "earn" that power back. I guess they want to teach viewers that nothing is gained w/o a fight. Using them other series and war scenes is their way of saving money. They use that to portray how the world has turned ever since it was first created. All the wars and fighting and envy and stuff. It's a light representation of, "Noah's Ark" In a way.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
satra is god of fightng tep ganwayla is god of time he can go back to the past and foward to the future. yang roo is god that knows everything but she lost her memory in this dumb version make no sense. and tepi garonah is god of kind heart who help anyone. but this is from the version i seen when i was a kid not maninokpagao the real tepsungwahn.
Yeah I know that, but the thing I'm wondering is actually what Nakorn "Glarng Hao" Is. Is it like a Empire in the middle of snow? Something of that sort? I know what it means in my head but I have a hard time explaining it to my friend LOL