Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

Phon

sarNie Adult
Yeah I know that, but the thing I'm wondering is actually what Nakorn "Glarng Hao" Is. Is it like a Empire in the middle of snow? Something of that sort? I know what it means in my head but I have a hard time explaining it to my friend LOL
from what i know glang hao is a palace in between human land and heaven. glang means middle in lao and thai.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I concur, I think The Writer is to blame. It's so dumb how Sung Tong Aired for a whole year yet the writer still didn't manage a good storyline for us! He/She had an entire year! WTBeep. Also, I kind of realize why he let Ja Ting Ja Recreate the world. Ja Ting Ja is considered a "child" and In most people's eyes the children are the innocent and it's up to the child whether to go bad or good. So having a child recreate everything is like recreating the innocence that was lost in the world I guess. The writer tried to hard to encode a message into the lakorn that he/she totally forgot the real value and purpose of it. Also, I think they made Mahathep so weak because since he is "Recreated" he is like everyone else powerless and must "earn" that power back. I guess they want to teach viewers that nothing is gained w/o a fight. Using them other series and war scenes is their way of saving money. They use that to portray how the world has turned ever since it was first created. All the wars and fighting and envy and stuff. It's a light representation of, "Noah's Ark" In a way.

Wow....that is a very good interpretation! :eek:

So I'm guessing ManeeDaeng is supposed to represent the 'bad child' of what happens when 2 gods fall in love when they weren't supposed to. And then he starts fighting with people and dies in the end but he redeems himself.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
from what i know glang hao is a palace in between human land and heaven. glang means middle in lao and thai.
Yeah I know that Glarng means middle the thing is I've never really been able to tell someone what "Glarng Hao" lol when they ask me. I just tell them it's a mysterious empire or heaven between earth something of that nature. Or I tell them that it's a Empire in the middle of snow which is wrong to the fullest

Wow....that is a very good interpretation! :eek:

So I'm guessing ManeeDaeng is supposed to represent the 'bad child' of what happens when 2 gods fall in love when they weren't supposed to. And then he starts fighting with people and dies in the end but he redeems himself.
Haha it's just something I thought about as I studied my philosophy books. I would assume you are correct about ManeeDaeng but the thing is that I have no recollection of the older versions of Thep Sung Warn or Manee Nopa Gao because I believe I was like 3-5 when I watched it. I vaguely remember a few Boran lakorns, but the ones I've always been able to remember are ones such as, "Grop Phed Jhed See, Nang Sip Song, Prasutorn Manorah, Sing Ha Trai Phob, Sung Tong, and Darb Jed See Manee Jed Saeng"

Another thing I don't understand about Boran lakorns sometimes is that sometimes for example "Kor Gayasid" the main god is allowed to be in love and have a wife, yet when the other gods do it it's wrong?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read from pyjclub the kids part will be 40 episodes. omg..so long..so we'll get to see the grown up parts in May. so long...gosh wanna see Yam and Ton already..but have to wait and wait..hope it's worth the wait. guess this boran may air the whole year.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Mild looks extremely beautiful in this series!
I want to know who she'll end up with?? anyone
know?? Is nott even in here?? I hope they end
up together! so sad if they don't. =[

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
What episode 40...man thats long...but then if you think about it in Manee Nopa Goaw, they showed alot of the kids too, before they actually grew up. I never watched the old version of Tep Sarn Warn, so I'm only comparing it to Manee Nopa Goaw.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what I'm watching Manee Nopa Gao right now and I totally remember it lol now I do. I realized something stupid though about the punishment that Mahathep gives Satra and Yarng Roo. He traps them in a glass bubble together! Why? I mean, it's kind of contradictory of the punishment that he wants to give them. Aren't they suppose to be apart so they won't continue their love and learn to overcome their human feelings. At the same time without Satra there Yarng Roo will probably be insane already. Also I want to think it's because he wants them to learn under pressure and temptation to try and get over it.

Phon

sarNie Adult
You know what I'm watching Manee Nopa Gao right now and I totally remember it lol now I do. I realized something stupid though about the punishment that Mahathep gives Satra and Yarng Roo. He traps them in a glass bubble together! Why? I mean, it's kind of contradictory of the punishment that he wants to give them. Aren't they suppose to be apart so they won't continue their love and learn to overcome their human feelings. At the same time without Satra there Yarng Roo will probably be insane already. Also I want to think it's because he wants them to learn under pressure and temptation to try and get over it.

in the old tep sungwahn he ban them from going to see thier son and he knew it would torture them if they couldnt see him. he did that to teach them a lesson. and satra was the one who created asoon not mahatep. and at least they been inlove not like this tepsungwahn they all reborn and all sudden they fall inlove without knowing who they r.

Phon

sarNie Adult
in the old tep sungwahn he ban them from going to see thier son and he knew it would torture them if they couldnt see him. he did that to teach them a lesson. and satra was the one who created asoon not mahatep. and at least they been inlove not like this tepsungwahn they all reborn and all sudden they fall inlove without knowing who they r.

the hell i answer myself lmao

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'll just watch until they grow up...that's what I do, b/c kids scenes are too long lol....but yeah I never watched the old version of thep sung warn but I did watch manee nopagaow...gosh I loved Nakee, sangsuree was just stupid and so was that rattanawadee girl...I liked maneedang though, he was smart lol

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
mann..why these people got to put the same couple in lakorn over and over, at lease change the couple. i'm tired of watching same couple all the time. Includ why Nott (pek from sung tong) pek in this lakorn again, his acting is still so weak and he cant show emotion acting at all.

myx

sArNieZ
yeah i agree. they should mix up the couple at least if they're going to put almost everyone from the previous lakorn together in this one. i miss seeing aon, yam, and au playing as the main actress.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
they should put yam or au play as nek in this lakorn, because they didnt play nek role for such a long time. I'm just tired of seeing same nek and pek play straight in the role.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I'll just watch until they grow up...that's what I do, b/c kids scenes are too long lol....but yeah I never watched the old version of thep sung warn but I did watch manee nopagaow...gosh I loved Nakee, sangsuree was just stupid and so was that rattanawadee girl...I liked maneedang though, he was smart lol
hahaha usually i don't like to watch the kid parts too but since nong gino is in here, I HAVE TO WATCH IT. i could watch a whole lakorn with just him alone!!! hahahaha

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Whats going on this series anyways? Haven't watched it yet..Nor do I want to haha...But anyways Yam is playing as Rattanawadee so for those that are her fan..At least you get to see her..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Nothing much so far; So far Tapee Yarng Roo's child is given to the Arsoon and he gives him to the king who names him Manee Daeng.. pointless scenes of "Maha" Tape trying to be funny.

Phon

sarNie Adult
they gave thier kids to asoon? when asoon stole thier weapons? and fought them? that doesnt make any sense. who write these stuff or come up with these storylines.