Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Well.. doesn't seem all that interesting but i'm
happy that nott and mikld are in here!!! can anyone
tell me what roles they're playing and are they
gonna be a couple in here??? help plzzzzz

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Basically, they're not very far from filming this..so, they're gonna figure out the storyline at the same time that it air, meaning that they will sure have aloooooooooooot of stupid, unneccessary scenes...

OMGGG.....it will definitely for sure suck now and stretch....they need time to think of storylines so they're just gonna put in dumb scenes to give them more time.

Nott and Mild aren't gonna be Nakee and Sangsuree are they? I kinda wanna see Nott play the bad guy and Mild as a tough nang'ek, that way they can be together in the end. Of course, with the way Phone is dressed, I have a feeling he's gonna be Manee Daeng.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Phone is NOT Maneedang..He is a god in the lakorn and Maneedang is played by Ton in here..As for Nott he is Sangsuree and Mild is Nakee..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
for real? Ton will play as maneedang?..cool..i think maneedang character is more interesting than sangsuree. maybe Yam will play as Ratanawadee(the princess that maneedang love)..oh gosh..hope she love him back and they end up happy together in this version. cross finger.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Sorry of topic...hey teedee, I see that u have the lakorn with Kade/Jib as ur banner..by anychance, are u planning to share it...???lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Phone is NOT Maneedang..He is a god in the lakorn and Maneedang is played by Ton in here..As for Nott he is Sangsuree and Mild is Nakee..
Awww man those two are Pra Ek and Nang Ek. I guess...well I don't mind Mild playing Nakee because I want to see Mild play a stronger character like nakee.

Saifah

bite me x___
UHM i DONT LiKE THE DRESSiNG!!!!!! AHH!!! iTS SO ANNOYiNG.
i DONT THiNK i'LL BE WATCHiNG THiS ONE TOO.
SUNG TONG DRAGGED AND iM PRETTY SURE THiS ONE WiLL TOO.
i WiLL BORAN LAKORN WAS LiKE BACK THEN.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ok lol well the preview looks intresting but too many animation lol anyways the song is ok im still watching this though lol

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, I hate it already..it's too much of those cartoons, animes effects...ahhh where it Nott anyways, becuz I don't see him on the preview..??? by the way, thankx a bunch for the preview Thanamas89...

Phon

sarNie Adult
in tepsungwahn nakee and sengsuri goes seperate ways. and maneedeng dies at the end and the princess aratanawadee doesnt get sengsuri. she got pregnant with maneedeng...sengsuri never loved nakee he like her only as a friend. it ended with sengsuri and aratanawadee but they didnt get each other he just took her to his palace. no one gets anyone in tepsungwahn the old version.

Phon

sarNie Adult
i dont like the new versiosn song. and the dressing and to many animation and whats up with tep ja jing ja whatever it is call? to freaking childish man.. what happen to farytales and legend they turn boran lakorn into fantasy power ranger crap. and i see in the song sengsuri has power? in the old version he doesnt have anything until he died he stab himself. then he was reincarnated by the gods then he had power and he had a sword to. r.i.p boran lakorn!

pim

sarNie Hatchling
so is nott wasu in this lakorn or not because i don't see his name and didn't even show him i saw all other people name but his and didn't see him in the preview what is that can someone tell me why?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the link clip.Thanamas89... Yam looks pretty, i like her clothes and hair style/accessory..she's Ratanawadee that Maneedang love. oh gosh...hope it's not a sad ending between them. want them to end up together. yeah i don't see Nott either. yep agree why have that ja ting ja animation. so silly. Mild clothes look like Aom's clothes in 4 yord kumung. i don't like the song either.