Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i'm watching eps 11 right now. omg, that little nong gino of mine, he's making me cry along with him...the part where his mom is dropping him off to stay with the cheepakao. haha he is sooooooo cute...oh dang.

omg!! the little girl is cute too!! hahaha oh man, TOO CUTE...imma die. LOL

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
omg why they have tomake that guylook sougly i jux skip n went to ep 9 so yea anywqya its aritte from here
so the mean boy is the tep poeple son or sumthing

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
not sure anymore if Nott will play as Sangsuree, because in the opening song didn't even have his name up while everybody's name was up, so make me confuse. but the three kids are cute, can't wait to see Yam and Ton. but will be a long wait. i hate waiting.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what maybe they wont have the name until they grow up; because sometimes in Boran lakorn u dont even see the main couple until the kids part is over and they change the credits

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i know sometime they do put the actors name up later but most of the time they don't they just give credits since episode 1. i was reading everyone's names was up. Ton,Mild,Phone,Cartoon,Thong,Yam,Namfon etc... except Nott. that's why i think it's weird. why leave only his name out, i think they are not certain yet if he will play as Sangsuree or not. i don't care so much about Sangsuree's character anyways, he's a weak guy. i'm more interest in Maneedang's character and Rattanawadee's character since Yam will play it.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
wait...r all the thai borans put into the new boran "Tep Sawan"???
cause i saw trailor and they seem like they r all mis together??? ^_^
No, it is just an example they used with the saying that that is how the world began... how there is love, hate, etc... feeling.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
to me Yam is consider the other nang'ek in here beside Mild,because Thep sung wun originally Rattanawadee end up with Sangsuree and in Thai lakorns when the girl get with pra'ek she's consider nang'ek. and version Manee Nopagaow pra'ek end up with Rattanawadee too. i'm happy already that DiDa gave Yam this role instead of the mom's role. but i rather she end up with Maneedang though,want him to turn good and she love him back,cross fingers hopefully it's like i wish.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually just because Rattanawadee end up with the pra aek doesn't mean she is the nang aek. No matter what the story/script still points out that Nakee is nang aek even though she doesn't get with him...Just like the old version..The person who plays as Rattanawadee was never nang aek and the one that played as Nakee was always nang aek..And in Manee Nopa Gaow Namtip (Rattanawadee) is just promoting the new girl which is Nakee (Tong) so either way Nakee is still nang aek..

Phon

sarNie Adult
in jomkamungwade the series after the old tep sung wahn. starring chatree pino. he didnt have a nang ake either. there were 2 girls, he liked one of them but the other girl who was his friend liked him. but at the end he didnt get the girl he like but he went with the girl he didnt like. same with tep sung wahn the girl he didnt get was the main actress. kinda liek chinese series where the girl and guy end up not so happy ending. same goes with fon 3 radoo the old old old version of tep 3 radoo. it was call fon 3 radoo made like in the 70's. there were rahoo and piroon. rahoo wasnt pra ake piroon was..rahoo was just another charactor in piroon body. the main one was piroon. rahoo ended up going back to heaven at the end he didnt get anyone. but came tep 3 radoo chatree pino version. rahoo was actually the main actor piroon a back up (pra rong) thats why they change the name to tep 3 radoo instead of the original name fon 3 radoo. but yam version tep 3 radoo i dont even know what that was about..all 3 couple running around lost i sitll dont know who they are promoting to be the lead actor. cant be all 3. what i heard was james was the one they were promoting...they should of call it tep 3 panay jon instead for the latiest version.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
well to me and some people Rattanawadee is still consider the other nang'ek. but Nakee is the main nang'ek of course. in Tep sarm ru do, Phone and Yam was consider the other pra-nang and the most popular couple that the viewers like too. you can't just say they're promoting only James, they promote Phone and Noi too. it's about all three of them. i never saw the old version Tep sarm rudoo so i can't compare but i like Tep sarm ru doo because of Phone and Yam couple in here. love them!

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
the king and queen that took Maneedang in...how come dey have a son too?....hu does he become? and isnt nong gino grows up to be tong? aniwase i remeber in the old one the naek doesnt end up with the praek....so i guess in some series naeks dnt end up with praeks all the time....

Phon

sarNie Adult
well to me and some people Rattanawadee is still consider the other nang'ek. but Nakee is the main nang'ek of course. in Tep sarm ru do, Phone and Yam was consider the other pra-nang and the most popular couple that the viewers like too. you can't just say they're promoting only James, they promote Phone and Noi too. it's about all three of them. i never saw the old version Tep sarm rudoo so i can't compare but i like Tep sarm ru doo because of Phone and Yam couple in here. love them!

true...but boran lakorn never have 2 or 3 nang ake. unless it deals with all of them like gro petch 7 see. tep sung wahn is about just naki and sengsuri. the other princess doesnt even come in until toward the ending. so how can she be cosnider anything near nang ake? i am not talking about mani nokpagao either. but if u didnt notice. phone part didnt have much until people started to like him and yam then they added more scene for them. they were promoting james because he had more part until so call fan like yam phone part more. old tep 3 radoo jinda the sister was barely in it. she's not important and her so call ong isala didnt have much part either. but they add to many scene in the new one and stretch it out thats why it seem like they were promoting noi. look at noi now she isnt even a main actress.

Phon

sarNie Adult
the king and queen that took Maneedang in...how come dey have a son too?....hu does he become? and isnt nong gino grows up to be tong? aniwase i remeber in the old one the naek doesnt end up with the praek....so i guess in some series naeks dnt end up with praeks all the time....

thier son become sengsuri. and no nong jino isnt ton. he grow up to be nott.....ton is maniden. right alot of boran series where nang ake and pra ake dont get each other. like luksanawong the old version she died and that was it. pra rod mary, rien moradok, jom kawungwade, pecth rungfai, tep sung wahn old version cause what i remember sengsuri never like the other princess he liked naki. there more old boran where pra ake dont get nang ake. and there always at least 1 more princess but thier never consider as nang ake. look at sung tong new version they call all those 6 couples as nang ake and pra ake to. how? when the story about sung and rodjana.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol the new sung tong was weird it made them all pra'nangs because the story was revolved around everyone .. they took to much focus off Sung and Rotjana and put them on her sisters and brother in laws .. I liked the old versions better

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
holy crap, the kids in this series are such good actors...better than a lot of the newcomer actors these days. lol freakin' nakee and sang suree are SOOOOO CUTE!! hahaha