Tey Jai Ruk

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lol it would be weird to see Por and Pat as brother and sister haha how could the producer thought of that.
I'm looking forward to seeing them all on screen, especially the girls, they are all adorable :wub:
The Power 3 Club are trying to provide each and every member an equal opportunity to take the leading roles. I agree, it's wierd how they would put Pat and Por as siblings. They are going to get alot of upset fans. LOL. Anyhow, Por is only taking the role to promote all the newbies. He's making a sacrifice and I appreciate his kindness....I'll still want Pat and Por to pair up in future lakorns after this. I will always love them forever more!! The producer knows that Pat and Por are on a rise and it's not going to hurt their career by seeing them as siblings....

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix of the cast credit to jae done/sunny

everyone looks gorgeous!!..i actually like the way they dress..i think it looks stylish..and unusual..kinda look like the old day style..i can tell peng is gonna be the n'rai..

wheres namfon?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for always sharing such beautiful pictures, Tinah. I adore their outfits too. It's colorful, stylist, and creative. They are bringing back the styles of the 70's and 80's. Nice!! Just 6 more days to go....I can't believe the lakorn is finally airing!! ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx youa!..cant wait to watch this..i love the newbies from power3team..most of them are talented..and its good to see that each of them is being switch to play the leading roles

wallpappers from tv3..they should of did it by couples instead of individuals

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Now that's just plain mean casting Pat and Por as brother and sister!!! :angry: How are we suppose to root for Pat and Por to pair up now in this lakorn??? Awww shucks.... guess we're going to have to wait for Mafia Tee Ruk.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Geez :wacko: :wacko: That's a road map!!! LOL Can't wait to see this one. Thanks for the love triangles/map/ maze :lol: :blink: :blink: :huh:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the clips, Youa. I'm downloading it right now. I can't wait to see it!!

Thanks for the beautiful wallpapers, Tinah. The wallpapers look really nice. I agree, it would look even more attractive if they had the couples pose in pairs. LOL. The love triangle is interesting. I'm hyped over this lakorn!!

Now that's just plain mean casting Pat and Por as brother and sister!!! :angry: How are we suppose to root for Pat and Por to pair up now in this lakorn??? Awww shucks.... guess we're going to have to wait for Mafia Tee Ruk.
Yep, iamnowhere. I was thinking the same way. LOL. However, I forgive the director/producer for this one time only. LOL. They better have a good reason to put Pat and Por as siblings. :arrg: I bet Pat and Por will still have great chemistry in this lakorn. Heheh...I know it's too bad I can't root for them either. Mafia Tee Ruk will make up for all this dilema.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol, which n'ek or p'ek house would we like to visit?? haha follow the map above lol
I like that it at least has main couples and not all 6 couples are focused, if you know what I mean but gosh its still many

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh the whole cast will appear on Ruk Euy :hyper"o everyone looks great..especially the girls..credit to portiksadee.com

LiLfEyGrL

sarNie Hatchling
is the n'ek name som or it's the first one on the front cover and who n'rai?please show all the new power 3 girl name with thire pix plzzzzzz!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
awww.. can't wait!!! When you looks at Go's hair in the Ruk Euy pics his hair looks alright, i think it looks better than the old style...