Tey Jai Ruk

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
the first epi was good! Just wondering.. Mann's names in the lakorn is also Mann right? He seems really controllin towards namfon..but he's cute. all the othr couples are cute too

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i notice that Mann use his real name in this lakorn..its funny how he is so controlling to namfon..he wouldnt let her and him take a break from each other..next epi hes about to propose to her..thats so sweet :wub: oh i cant wait to see por/som too..all the couple is cute

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
FIRST EPS

It starts off The Girls(Pat, Namfon, Som, and Meiji) are walking into a New Year's Party and they meet up with some guys (I totally forgot their names LOL) their dating, I believe. The first guy is wid Pat and he blows her a kiss. Second guy is wid Namfon he's talkin on his fone then when he sees Namfon he stop talkin on the fone n waves to her. Third guy is wid Som and he takes a nearby rose n kiss it and smiles at Som. Last guy is wid Meiji and he turns and wave.

The girls says something in Thai dunno. . hahaha

Meiji and her date dances and the crowd is clapping.
Som is holding the rose her date kissed and is waiting for him. He says something and when he finished talking he said "Sorry" Then Som started hitting him and telling him to "go away."
He picks up the rose and walks away. TYPICAL JERK. :lol:
It goes back to Meiji and her date dancing. . Meiji wanted her date to kiss her cheek so she leans her cheek towards him. However, he is actually a gay guy and her shoves Meiji to the side LOL.
Namfon's date says something and then walks off on her. She's sitting their with a blank face.
Pat's date and her is standing and talking and he puts on a diamond ring on her marriage finger (PROPOSING). However, when he's about to kiss her hand his GIRLFRIEND or WIFE comes and snatches Pat's hand away and starts yelling and takes the ring off Pat's finger. Then the girl starts to hit the guy and the guy hugs her waist and BLAH.

FF

The girls are outside crying and hugging one another and they vow about something on love, I believe. FF
Then the fireworks started.

Pat's dad brings a girl home while Pat isnt home. Suddenly Pat comes home and Pat sees the girl and started hitting the girl.

FF

Meiji is at home with her mom in the kitchen. FF

Pat's back at work (She's a dentist). Her patient squeeze and slaps her butt. PERVE. lol
I think she takes out his teeth LOL.

FF

Some dude is trying to hit on Meiji and she steps on his foot. Meiji gets a fone call. Pat either gets a fone call or msg something like dat.
They rush to Som's condo.
Som's at the pool and trying to drown herself.
They save her and bring her to hospital.
Namfon is working and gets a fone call. Is about to reach for her fone but Mann took it first and is holding it high up in the air. Namfon tries to reach for it. Mann takes advantage and kisses both side of her cheek. :wub:

FF all the way to the part where Namfon arrives at the hospital.

Som's crying her eyes out.

FF
Go and some guy is talking. . FF

Namfon is back at home and her maid is CRYING lol (EVERYONE'S CRYING)

Namfon goes and hug her maid. Then Namfon calls her maid "BAH" and storms upstairs.

Pat comes back home and kisses Por's cheek and hugs his arm. Then he knock her head and they starts to play punch. Then Por hugs Pat. Then she escape and tries to punch him again. . . She cant reach him cuz he holds back her head so she KICK him instead :lol:
They have dinner.

FF

Meiji and her dad is arguing/talking/whatever it's call lol
She pushes her dad out of the way and opens the door of her condo.
Then she closes the door on him.
Her dad mumbles down the hall. She opens the door back and starts to tear up.

Por is putting away the dishes and Pat is already changed.

:lol: Pat goes outside her gate wid a large thing wooden stick and smakcs Go's side of his butt/thigh with it. He turns around and she says something.
He say something back. She starts to talk a lil louder (getting angry)
She wants to hit him again or was about to he grabs a hold of the stick and they're struggling to get the stick out of one another's grip.
Then he hugs her from behind and holds the stick in her hand.
She saying "LET GO LET GO. . "
He keeps calling her name "Jib"
Shes in tears already and now he's hugging her and saying something.
He starts to comfort her. She say something in between her tears.

FF
Then Pang arrives to see Por and starts to talk loudly to him. Then hugs him and is crying. He makes her let go of him.

FF

Pat hugs Por and he pinches his nose with his finger.

Namfon comes into Namfon room in the morning and is slapping her butt so she can wake up.

Namfon wants to go back to sleep. She covers her face with her blanket.

Pat's pull her off the bed LOL

SHE'S ONE STRONG CHICK kekeke

Namfon finally gets up and goes to the bathrm.

Pat yells to Namfon to make sure she up and Namfon yells back lol.

They get in the car.
Meiji is at the restaurant yawning until she sees Tah? I think

Then she smiles at him and he smile back and walks towards her.

THE END

Hope the summary for EPS 1 is okay.. .

As you can see, I did a lot of FFing kekeke.

Preview of next EPS or so O__O

Pat, Namfon, and Meiji are outside at a golf place, I think (it looks like it, I am guessing) Namfon has binoculars with her. .

Then Namfon is with Mann and he's hugging her hand. She takes her hand away. Por is in the hospital with Som and is about to KISS her. :wub:
Their NOSES touch and Som closes her eyes.

I'm loving the lakorn so far. ^_^
Thanks for the detail summary, Mango. It nice to see you stop by the forum. I saw episodes 1 yesterday and I was just having a great laugh. :loool: Tey Jai Ruk is a beautiful lakorn. I love it too!! I can't wait for the next episodes. I wonder when it will air? I'm so in love with Pat and Por's character. They are playful and fun-loving. They truly sparkle in this lakorn. I can see that they are even more close and comfortable. Their chemistry continues to electrify the screen. I just adore all their sweetness and caringness, even though they are only siblings in this lakorn. The fighting scene between Pat and Por was just soooooooooo cute!!

they on RUK UEY this Wednesday 10-25-06

credit to polyplus

and here's the preview clip
http://www.polyplus.co.th/variety/rukaoie/index.html
Oooh...Ruey Auey will air this Wednesday. I'm looking forward to it!! Yay!! Thanks for sharing, Calla. I hope one of the members will upload it for us.

persephone24

sarNie Egg
i really like this lakorn so far has been really interesting. All the characters seem so fun. right now i reallylike Pat and Go... I can't wait for the next eps..... :loool:

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I like this so far. The girls are so funny and I like the part when Pat tries to wake Numfon up. It was hilarious. Can't wait to see the next part...I would still like to see Pat and Por as a couple instead of siblings. They are still cute in here as siblings.

cecilia

Staff member
^Dara..i like that part too..it was so funny..all four girls seem to have a strong connection..cuz they sure act well together..

.GIRLS POWER ...I can't wait to see the next episode..
and i dont' know about you guys..but my head keep stuffing Namfon and Por together..and i find that it's akward to see Pat and Por playing brother and sister..the image of them together keep popping in my head..

other than that..the designate couples are so cute and lovely..Mann sure is controlilng..and POR *sighed*..very gentleman with that..all these young cast seem to get along so GOOD..

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
FIRST EPS

It starts off The Girls(Pat, Namfon, Som, and Meiji) are walking into a New Year's Party and they meet up with some guys (I totally forgot their names LOL) their dating, I believe. The first guy is wid Pat and he blows her a kiss. Second guy is wid Namfon he's talkin on his fone then when he sees Namfon he stop talkin on the fone n waves to her. Third guy is wid Som and he takes a nearby rose n kiss it and smiles at Som. Last guy is wid Meiji and he turns and wave.

The girls says something in Thai dunno. . hahaha

Meiji and her date dances and the crowd is clapping.
Som is holding the rose her date kissed and is waiting for him. He says something <He says he is going to marry the woman his parents engaged him to when he was born> and when he finished talking he said "Sorry" Then Som started hitting him and telling him to "go away."
He picks up the rose and walks away. TYPICAL JERK. :lol:
It goes back to Meiji and her date dancing. . Meiji wanted her date to kiss her cheek so she leans her cheek towards him. However, he is actually a gay guy and her shoves Meiji to the side LOL.
Namfon's date says something and then walks off on her<He said that Namfon would make the very perfect mother to his kids, however, she is just too nice and good for him>. She's sitting their with a blank face.
Pat's date and her is standing and talking and he puts on a diamond ring on her marriage finger (PROPOSING). However, when he's about to kiss her hand his GIRLFRIEND or WIFE comes and snatches Pat's hand away and starts yelling and takes the ring off Pat's finger. <It was his wife, and the ring that the guy gave Pat was her grandmother's ring (I think)>Then the girl starts to hit the guy and the guy hugs her waist and BLAH.

FF

The girls are outside crying and hugging one another and they vow about something on love, I believe. <They made a vow never to cry over a guy again and that from then on, they are the chosers, not "them" and that they will be the ones breaking hearts>FF
Then the fireworks started.

Pat's dad brings a girl home while Pat isnt home. <So he can tell pat that he is marrying again, but just to be safe, he tells the girl to hide =)>Suddenly Pat comes home and Pat sees the girl and started hitting the girl. <Because the girl was younger than her and used to be the girl who does her mother nails>

FF

Meiji is at home with her mom in the kitchen. FF

Pat's back at work (She's a dentist). Her patient squeeze and slaps her butt. PERVE. lol
I think she takes out his teeth LOL.

FF

Some dude is trying to hit on Meiji and she steps on his foot. Meiji gets a fone call. Pat either gets a fone call or msg something like dat.
They rush to Som's condo.
Som's at the pool and trying to drown herself.
They save her and bring her to hospital.
Namfon is working and gets a fone call. Is about to reach for her fone but Mann took it first and is holding it high up in the air. Namfon tries to reach for it. Mann takes advantage and kisses both side of her cheek. :wub:

FF all the way to the part where Namfon arrives at the hospital.

Som's crying her eyes out. <Because she's telling them about the guy she was dating for two weeks dumped her> <and they are going go get revenge on that guy by letting namfon capture his heart, and when he falls in love, she will break it>

FF
Go and some guy is talking. . FF

Namfon is back at home and her maid is CRYING lol (EVERYONE'S CRYING) <the maid was watching drama, a guy in the tv who dumped this women>

Namfon goes and hug her maid. Then Namfon calls her maid "BAH" and storms upstairs. <cause namfon thought a guy dumped the maid cause the maid was saying "he left" but then the maid was like, the guy in the tv left the nang'ek or something...lol>

Pat comes back home and kisses Por's cheek and hugs his arm. Then he knock her head and they starts to play punch. Then Por hugs Pat. Then she escape and tries to punch him again. . . She cant reach him cuz he holds back her head so she KICK him instead :lol:
They have dinner.

FF

Meiji and her dad is arguing/talking/whatever it's call lol <the dad came to plead meiji to go back home. They had a big fight because of how her mother is being treated this morning, about how the chinese tradition treats women like slaves, but meiji and her dad ended up arguing about the same issue all over again>
She pushes her dad out of the way and opens the door of her condo.
Then she closes the door on him.
Her dad mumbles down the hall. <he mumbles about how the thai saying that goes "Having a daugther is like having a toilet in the front yard>She opens the door back and starts to tear up.

Por is putting away the dishes and Pat is already changed.

:lol: Pat goes outside her gate wid a large thing wooden stick and smakcs Go's side of his butt/thigh with it. He turns around and she says something.
He say something back. <he says he loves her but doesn't understand why she ended the relationship when he asked her to marry him (proly reminds her of the new years incident)>She starts to talk a lil louder (getting angry)
She wants to hit him again or was about to he grabs a hold of the stick and they're struggling to get the stick out of one another's grip.
Then he hugs her from behind and holds the stick in her hand.
She saying "LET GO LET GO. . "
He keeps calling her name "Jib"
Shes in tears already and now he's hugging her and saying something.
He starts to comfort her. She say something in between her tears.

FF
Then Pang arrives to see Por and starts to talk loudly to him. <She says that his sister has threaten her to end their relationship and that por has to pick between her and pat> Then hugs him and is crying. <she was threatening that if he chooses his sis then she will continue her education abroad, she was just bluffing> He makes her let go of him. <because he chooses pat over her>

FF

Pat hugs Por and he pinches his nose with his finger.

Namfon comes into Namfon room in the morning and is slapping her butt so she can wake up.

Namfon wants to go back to sleep. She covers her face with her blanket.

Pat's pull her off the bed LOL

SHE'S ONE STRONG CHICK kekeke

Namfon finally gets up and goes to the bathrm.

Pat yells to Namfon to make sure she up and Namfon yells back lol.

They get in the car.
Meiji is at the restaurant yawning until she sees Tah? I think

Then she smiles at him and he smile back and walks towards her.

THE END

Hope the summary for EPS 1 is okay.. .

As you can see, I did a lot of FFing kekeke.

Preview of next EPS or so O__O

Pat, Namfon, and Meiji are outside at a golf place, I think (it looks like it, I am guessing) Namfon has binoculars with her. .

Then Namfon is with Mann and he's hugging her hand. She takes her hand away. Por is in the hospital with Som and is about to KISS her. :wub:
Their NOSES touch and Som closes her eyes.

I'm loving the lakorn so far. ^_^
Okay, so i filled in the loop holes =)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is fun to watch. i feel sorry for Go. he love Pat but she won't go back to him. Por is such a loving sweet brother. Man character is cute & funny but very clingy & scary a bit always wants to be with Namfon which make her annoy hehehe. i like the cute scenes he has with namfon though. i think there will be a lot of cute , sweet scenes of all the couples. Por & Som look like they will be a sweet couple. because she's a weak girl and he's a sweet guy and plus he's the big brother of her best friend which is Pat. so he will take good care of her. so far i like Man & Namfon couple. i like the storyline that the girls break the guy's heart, get back at the guys who broke their heart, make the guys fall in love with them and break their heart. hehehe...i like la korns that pra aek is after nang aek and she won't be with him that easily. i think this will be one of my favorite la korn. i like that there is a lot of couples. :D i can't wait for the next episode.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks, jthepsen, for filling in all the details. Now I can finally understand the entire episode. LOL. This lakorn ROCKS!! It would even be better if Pat and Por were a couple. They are just made for one another. :arrg: All the sweet and comforting scenes between the two is heart-warming. I'm so happy to know that Por chose Pat over Pang. What a sweetheart!! This is the best comedy of the year!! I wonder when episode 2 will air? I can't wait!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Tey Jai Rak airs every Fri-Sun nights, 3 nights a week which is just too good!!! and Mon-Tue we still get to see Namfon & Por haha, wayyy to great now :p

Such a cute lakorn I adore Mann & Namfon's couple atm because they're the only pair that has some really cute touching scenes. It seems like they all found their real guys already(of course because we know who's pairing with who and whos going to end up with who) and its just the first episode of it. Can't wait till they start playing with their poor hearts hahaha.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
this lakorn is going up agains aum and cee lakorn i wonder how they will do. but right now i think they is just too much insane torture in aump lakorn. this is more fun and light to watch thru..........

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I guess it depands on what mood your in and than tune in that lakorn. I love Pin Mook and I really really like Tey Jai Rak, because it has my other fav actress in while I also like Aum lol. One is fun and enjoyable while the other one is drama and also thrilling at some parts.
I hate it when my fav stars go up againest each other T_T so annoying.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
right now my mood is at light hearted feel so i will concerntrate on this lakorn. great that we can always watch the other one later on net. i like the drama in aump lakorn just not the torture.

annea

sarNie Adult
OmG!! the preview from RUk ruy was just too cute.....hhahahaha..the girls are so pretty and the guys are handsome..mann was dancing...and Ta was saying something like Maji slapped him and he kiss her..u should see it..it funny! cant wait to see Ruk Euy!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Thanks Jthepson for filling in the blanks. . :wub:
I only summarize what I see and understand a lot. .
Cant wait for the next EPSs I am hooked hehehe

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, this lakorn is going to be a fun one to watch. Pat is so dramatic..love it! It's weird that both Pat and Numfon are in this lakorn but Por's not paired up with either one of them. Though Pat & Por makes a cute sibling pair, it's weird to see them as siblings since they used to be paired as lovers.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Sucha beautiful lakorn.To bad I won't be able to the first episode until Friday...Is "Jib" Pat's name?

Thanks for the summary!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Yep, Pat's name in this lakorn is 'Jib'. Namfon is 'Ant', Meji is 'Por' and Som is 'Pim'.