Tey Jai Ruk

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I have to watch it to supportt Por and Pat.
Navy, it's a must see lakorn!! I enjoy every scene with Pat and Por!! You will get a kick out of this lakorn. It's so funny and lovable!! I'm watching episodes 6 right now. It's too adorable. I had to pause the lakorn to type up my response. LOL.

noyII

sarNie Egg
this is one of my fav. lakorn right now...it's really funny and cute but sometime the characters makes me mad; for example, Pat's character. She's very cute and all but sometimes she just so stubborn and selfish I think. Like it's okay for her to see other guy and stuff but she gets mad at her brother? And she's so mean to KongPop. Another is Namfon's character...she confuse me...she need to be stronger somehow...and lastly, Pim (I think her real name is wan, the one paired up with por). she's really annoying to me. I don't know if it's already mention yet or not but I think she's making up the story about PiMook breaking her heart and that she wanted to commit suicide. I think she just want the attention from Jay (Por). If it's true than that is so wrong of her....how could she do that do her friends...not to mention PiMook, he's really falling for Namfon's character and now he's going to be heartbroken, when it's not even his fault in the first place... :( well I'll just shut up now and I got that out of my system...LOL.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
this is one of my fav. lakorn right now...it's really funny and cute but sometime the characters makes me mad; for example, Pat's character. She's very cute and all but sometimes she just so stubborn and selfish I think. Like it's okay for her to see other guy and stuff but she gets mad at her brother? And she's so mean to KongPop. Another is Namfon's character...she confuse me...she need to be stronger somehow...and lastly, Pim (I think her real name is wan, the one paired up with por). she's really annoying to me. I don't know if it's already mention yet or not but I think she's making up the story about PiMook breaking her heart and that she wanted to commit suicide. I think she just want the attention from Jay (Por). If it's true than that is so wrong of her....how could she do that do her friends...not to mention PiMook, he's really falling for Namfon's character and now he's going to be heartbroken, when it's not even his fault in the first place... :( well I'll just shut up now and I got that out of my system...LOL.

Yeah, when you mention that, it got me thinking something about pim's story about the pimook guy seems fishy. Pimook seems like a really nice and caring guy. In today's episode, he confesses to namfon about being an orphaned child who was adopted by a generous parent and that he has never brought anyone to the orphanage he used to stay as an orphaned excepted for one person who, when knew he was an adopted child, broke his heart because of his past background. He then told namfon that ever since then, he has never want to risk his heart again until that moment when he brought Namfon to the orphanage and told her that he's going to take a chance again with his heart for her.

donna

sarNie Adult
man i love meji and ta! their couple is the most interesting out of everyone's. when she asked him to be her pretend bf, he was acting like he didn't want to at first. but then when she said that there are other guys that can help her he gave in. he was acting jealous and he starting to show his feelings. can't wait to see the next epi. he gonna kiss her!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
epi 7 all 4 girls are emotional:sad,mad,cried. yeah Pat is so stubborn. but Go is annoying too, always stalking her, geezs... the girl dump you... move on. Som character is so annoying and her acting is bad. i like that Namfon finally told both the guys the truth. yeah if i was her i would stop seeing both of them. i mean they both love her ,but it's a hard choice to choose when both guys are serious about her. i wonder too if it's really true that Pimook broke her friend's heart because if he did, if i was her i don't want to be with a guy who cause my friend to hurt & almost kill herself either.and Man... he's too controlling and short temper. this type of guy is scary and so annoying to be with. but if pimook didn't break Som's heart then namfon should date him because he's a nice, sweet guy. Meji's family are so annoying. she&Ta are the most interesting couple to watch now. next part he kiss her. that would be fun to watch. Man is drunk so it make me think......there may be a "r" scene especially with his kind of attitude...hehehe..but i doubt it.. her maid is there with her and it show he standing in front of her gate...funny..they both still follow her to but she still tell them to go away. i wonder how she will end up with Man.

navy

sarNie Adult
Navy, it's a must see lakorn!! I enjoy every scene with Pat and Por!! You will get a kick out of this lakorn. It's so funny and lovable!! I'm watching episodes 6 right now. It's too adorable. I had to pause the lakorn to type up my response. LOL.
I count on you. Thanks.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I count on you. Thanks.
Hahah...You're welcome, Navy. In episodes 6, the best scenes was when Por had to go through all the drama to get Pat to go see their aunt and uncle. Awww...it was too cute when he carried Pat on his shoulder to get her out of the house, despite of all her excuses. LOL. It reminds me of the butt-spanking scene from Barp Ruk Talay Fun. :wub: She tried to escape, but Por chased her all around the car. Pat finally surrenders. :loool:

The part where Pat, Namfon, Som and Meji went out bowling was super cute. They sure know how to have a blast. They seem like close friends.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't know about you guys....I rented tape 1 and only watched not even up to half way. I just stopped watching. I find that these couples are very odd. They don't match at all. And some of them are overacted like someone mentioned up there. Even I like Pat....I won't continue this lakorn. I guess I'll wait untill her next lakorn be good.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
I agree Meji and Tah's couple are my favorites ones. The girl paired up with Por gets on my nerves. Her acting is bad, and she just acts pathetic. The suicide scene where she tried to drown herself was done really poorly. Hopefully, the storyline picks up.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i'm loving the meiji and tah character.. right now they are the most interesting kind of intense but really cute..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I agreed . right now tah and meji couple are interesting!! their storyline is just cute!! I cant wait to watch nect week episode where tah kisses meji!! :yahoo: out of all the couples i like them the most. namfon and mann are cute too.. but hes gettign annoying now.. soo controling.. and por's couple with som.. grrr.. i dont like pim with jay!! pim is just annoying... trying to get jays attentions. now that i think about it.. pim's story about pimook does seems fishy. I dont believe that he broke her heart.. He doesnt seem that kinda of guy. and plus do you guy notice that everytime they talk about avengeing pimook.. she looks kinda funnie.. like shes hiding something. and pat and go.. gosh.. go is soo annoying also.. stalking her around... dude.. shes said she dont want you back.. so move on.. go find someother girl..

i skiped episode 5 cause theirs no tah and meji... and i dont want to see som with por..

episode 6.. tah and meji took the spot light again.. even tho there wasnt much of them in that episode.. but that hugg and a peck on the cheeks was really cute.. hhehe..e veryone did you notice that tah was about to kiss her back.. hehe ... hes fallen for her.. hehe.. and that scene.. where she ask him to pretend to be her boyfriend.. she said that she dont need him and other guys wat to be her boyfriend.. he said yes after that.. totally jealous there.. hehe. tooo darn cute.. :wub:

and episode 7 there was lil tah and meji.. but its ok.. hehe.. cause it was cute.. hehe.. wen that guy try to um touch her and doing those kissy faces.. he comes in between... hehe.. notice that he was still holding on her .. (hands on shoulders) i sense jealousy.. hehhe. soo cute.. :wub:

Overall.. this lakorn... tah and meji's couple took the spotlight ^_^ and.. por and pat's sibling relationship took it also ^_^ ..

the other coupls are just.. bleh..

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I love Tah n Meji too they are soo cute. when Artit tell Por parent to shut up haha.. thats was funnie. Pim is such a whiny she need to grow up I don't like her character at all Suprise Jay ignore when she was over at his house. She deserve that. Pimmok seem like a sweet guy he can't dump her.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Oh ya Pim (Som), it was all a lie to get Jey's(Por) attention and affection for her. Iono i don't think her acting is bad, its just how she has to pretend to get Jey's attention. I like this lakorn so far. I really like Go in this one, he's really caring for Pat. Ya Pat is getting really selfish and unreasonable but i see where she's coming from. But onto my favorite couple, Meji and Tah, they are soo cute. They are my favorite type of couple. I'm excited to see the next episode because Mann is trying to win Namfon back. Yup Mann found out that Namfon was seeing another guy. He followed her while she was with the PiMook guy. She rejected them both tho. I really feel bad for Namfon that she had to go through with the plot. Even tho, Pim caused it by lying to her friends, Pat was the real instigator by forcing her friend to do something that she didn't want to do too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think Soms acting is bad either..but the most interesting couple is Ant/Mann/Pin Mook and Tah/Meji

I feel bad for Pin Mook..im started to like him with Ant too..

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Yea..Som is getting annoyinh in here..like in the latest epi .. where she got jealous cuz Por saw a pic of his ex-gf?...i dont like how she reads that book and pretends a lot..like fainting all the time... it does seem a bit fishy abt her and Pimook....he doesn't seem like the guy who would do that.. yea.. this is just my opinion.. but i like Tah and Meiji..they're cute... i want Pimook and Namfon to get each other...Man is too controlling, hopefully he changes ..... :lol:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
pat is just overact dont like her
I love Pat!! She is my most favorite actress whom is able to express great emotions. Besides, those most adorable facial expressions are creative and fun to watch. I don't think she's overreacting at all. She did her part real well. I just admire all her projects. This is one of my best lakorns!! I enjoy every episodes with Pat/Por and Tah/Meji. Pat made this lakorn a joy to see...

persephone24

sarNie Egg
I love Pat!! She is my most favorite actress whom is able to express great emotions. Besides, those most adorable facial expressions are creative and fun to watch. I don't think she's overreacting at all. She did her part real well. I just admire all her projects. This is one of my best lakorns!! I enjoy every episodes with Pat/Por and Tah/Meji. Pat made this lakorn a joy to see...
i agree with you Mara Phang, I love the way Pat acts...it makes the lakorn funny and emotional at the same time. She's a great and beautiful actress. :spin: lol i'm sappy....but that's just my opinion