Tey Jai Ruk

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm still hyped over this lakorn!! I'm loving all the laughter and drama. Pat and Por are keeping me entertained. :spin: I'm adoring every cast members more and more. Everyone is looking really HOT in here.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
OMGOSH I AM IN LOVE WITH ALLL THE CAST IN HERE! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wub: Eps 10 was hilarious
especially when Meiji and dat guy forgot his name. was in her apartment n she threw up on him n fell unconsious (she was drunk) and then in the mornin she pulled on his leg hair n . .. omg funny lol
Then he pinned her down onto the bed n his LAUGH omg cracks me up!
Cannot wait for more. . .
^_^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
OMGOSH I AM IN LOVE WITH ALLL THE CAST IN HERE! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wub: Eps 10 was hilarious
especially when Meiji and dat guy forgot his name. was in her apartment n she threw up on him n fell unconsious (she was drunk) and then in the mornin she pulled on his leg hair n . .. omg funny lol
Then he pinned her down onto the bed n his LAUGH omg cracks me up!
Cannot wait for more. . .
^_^
Yep, that was hilarious!! I also like when Tah was trying to escape Meji's mom and she caught him red handed. Hehehe...they are such a cute couple!!

Por and Som are getting really sweet!! I'm enjoying their affections. Woot is also a great sport because he was trying to help Por and Som by pulling Pat away so she won't witness their love. Hehehe....

Pat and Por's dad has to be the funniest in episodes 10. The part where Por went to hug his grandmother because he agreed to be the p'ek for her performance and his dad flipped from the seat cracks me up!! :loool:

I can't wait for episodes 11. Por will be performing in a boran uniform along with Annette. He's soooo freakin HOT!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Here my 2 cent!

ya love Meji & Tah!!!

i love pat but her character is kinda errr..ya..selfish n ..she can go look for happiness but her Bro can't? he can't even try n c wat out there for him...isn't it better if he get with her friend...some1 who she know than his ex *who was a B****)..She getting with Woot r wat?

Go character is kinda pointless...DUde dun he have a job..he goes around Stalking Pat...it swt he wanna be there for her but stalking her isn;t helping...

Som character is ok...typical grl "Mon-ya" her and Por and kinda sweet..

Man is just PLAIN PHYSCO! Obessive

every1 else is aight...THE LAKORN OVERALL IS ENJOYABLE..MOSTLY CUZ OR MEJI & TAH...DOES ANY1 KNOW ANY OTHER INFO ON MEJI? I HOPE MEJI & TAH CAN HAVE another lakorn 2gether.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
the latest episode (12) was so sad, pat was crying soo much.....

persephone24

sarNie Egg
she was crying because Poo Gong Chai Charn decided to break up with her and bend to his parents will and marry Jieb's cousin. He broke his promise to her. It was a really sad epi, both pat and por were so emotional in this episode. *sniffs*

themarsplanet

sarNie Egg
That was sad. Made me want to cry. I am really getting annoyed by Namfon's character. She is so mean to Mann. He loves her so much and it seems like she does not even care about his feelings. What happened to her sensitivity? :(

donna

sarNie Adult
it seems as if her granny don't like her. did you guys see her expression when pat came in the room where por is practicing for the charity play? she had like a disgusted look on her face. man! when she was crying i started to cry too. that's so sad. she was all like i give up. grandma took everything away from me. they act as if i'm not human. that was sad. then she said that if that guy loved her how come he didn't fight for her? why he take her granny side? and her cousin! wat a bitch! i wanted to slap her. :arrg: she made me so mad. :angry: i'm glad that por and the cop punched him in the face. he deserved it, lil mama boy! i like the part that her ex n his co-worker pranked her. they put lizards everywhere in her room. that was so fricking hilarious! she was screaming like crazy! :lmao:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
awww...well i saw that coming..wen he promise her @ the beach..I knew he wouldn't b able to keep it...he bend to his parents will...he did w/ pat granny...

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
The grandma is starting to piss me off with her discrimination against people who are below her social status. In today's episode, por takes som to the theatre with him and meets with the grandma and the cousin. While por was practicing, the grandma and cousin goes over to som and ask her if she was friends with pat, but they also wanted to know how close som was to por which they assumed out loudly that of course som must also be friends with por or else, if she was his girlfriend, he would've introduced som as his girlfriend and that por must have only a woman who is in good social standings. Then som says that if por was like pat, he wouldn't be wanting anyone to be controlling his couple life either.

Pat and Go has some really cute scenes today, my favorite was when pat found a giant lizard in the shower and there was a blackout. Go came in and pat ran into his arms... :wub:

donna

sarNie Adult
man i agree with you. no wonder pat don't like her dad family. they all "hi so" that they put down all the common folk. her granny needs to be taught a lesson! argh! i like this epi. there starting to have more sweet scenes of pat and go. i like the bathroom scene. that was hilarious!

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
yup, the grandmas sucks. she doesnt seem to care about pat at all. it was sad when pat was crying and really upset. im glad she went away though... that will help her realize how much Go care's about her. Their scenes were really cute in the latest episode. Tah and Meji are sooo cute! It was so funny when he came to save her from her family...these 2 are my favorites, i hope there are more sweet scenes of them this week!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Gosh.. i hate Pat's grandma... !! Her and Pat's cousin are so Hi-so...!! She was so mean to Som in the latest episode saying that if Por wanted her a a gf he would've intoduced Som to her but she didn't...! Pat and Go are cute!! Meji and Tah are also cute too!!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Everyone keeps saying that they are overacting in this lakorn.. I personally think that because they are so called "overacting" it makes this lakorn more interesting...

AHAH i just LOVE Pat and Por.. even though they played brother and sister.. HAAH I swear the director knew what he was doing when he assign the actors/actresses these roles...

I mean we all want to see Pat and Por.. but if Pat was to get with Por she would have to play Som roles (which I don't really like, because she's weak) and Pat playing the crazy/funny/overreact role suties her best out of all the other n'kes.. considering that Fon acting is finally getting better, Meji doesn't look right playing Por little sister, and Som just looks to mixed.. HAHALOL

I'm still laughing at the beginning.. OMG they had so many surprise guest.. AHHALOL Chai, and Num G. and Morris (acting gay was funny) HAHALOL... and their was also M and Phet AHHALOL...

anyways.. I'm like really behind on this lakorn.. have to catch up soon.. can someone post more pictures of these cast??? If anyone have it? pretty please, THANK YOU!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Everyone keeps saying that they are overacting in this lakorn.. I personally think that because they are so called "overacting" it makes this lakorn more interesting...

AHAH i just LOVE Pat and Por.. even though they played brother and sister.. HAAH I swear the director knew what he was doing when he assign the actors/actresses these roles...

I mean we all want to see Pat and Por.. but if Pat was to get with Por she would have to play Som roles (which I don't really like, because she's weak) and Pat playing the crazy/funny/overreact role suties her best out of all the other n'kes.. considering that Fon acting is finally getting better, Meji doesn't look right playing Por little sister, and Som just looks to mixed.. HAHALOL

I'm still laughing at the beginning.. OMG they had so many surprise guest.. AHHALOL Chai, and Num G. and Morris (acting gay was funny) HAHALOL... and their was also M and Phet AHHALOL...

anyways.. I'm like really behind on this lakorn.. have to catch up soon.. can someone post more pictures of these cast??? If anyone have it? pretty please, THANK YOU!!
I totally agree with you, Thoyting. Yep, the director did a great job assigning the roles to each casts. By the way, how are you? I haven't seen you around for several months.

You can check out more pictures of the cast under Pat or Por's Fanpage, Pat and Por's Forum (most are uploaded there) or the Power 3 Sensation. Their pictures are everywhere. LOL.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the interesting summaries on the recent episodes, ladies. I have so much to catch up with. I haven't seen episodes 11, 12 and 13 yet. I'm downloading them right now and I'm anticipating every scene of Pat and Por. This lakorn is getting me more hyped every week. LOL. :loool:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
awww.. i felt sorry for pat when poo gong broke it off with herr and she was all crying :/ por is such a supportive brother <3 hekka cute XD haha but yess can't wait for pat and go's scenes it looks soo cute XD can't waitt!! meji and tah's character is annoying :/ shes sooo ughhh... and por.. man and numfon's role is juss -____-''

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Pat and Por are grabbing my heart emotionally as always. I'm hooked on Tey Jai Ruk more and more. I'm so loving their characters. I can't wait any longer for more.... :loool: