Thanks sarnworld

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Hey I just wanted to thanks sarnworld the forum and the person involve in running the forum. I came onto sarnworld on 10.05.05 with and obsession over dbsk. With that I was bless to meet a sweet girl in the thread and we kept on talking. Before I know it its been 2 years almost three and we finally meet up. The sweet girl was Sin (aznfreak) so if it wasn't your forum it wouldn't happen. Thanks guys!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i've never met anyone here, but i discover a lot of awesome people like tina, lome, peaches, bunniii... who share with us so thanks!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ohhhhhhhh someone else I've somewhat met P'Sam! aka teeRuk lol I knew her from outside of sarNworld; but then I started talking to her in sarNworld.. (what a small world) LOL

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Too bad I haven't met anyone...maybe someday at a concert or something...!!! But everyone here is awesome! I love Sarnworld...though I'm not as active as others.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
thank you sarnworld.
got me back with my thai interest of music.

i havent met anyone yet.
although krystar was my friend outside and before.

awesome.

uh.... cheese!!!! :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww i meet quite a few sarnies..which was awesome!!...

chenling, raiya, moh aka icecream_girl04, khunyingmaryuree, both untinnu & khatiya which i also met from anther forum too :)..i have many more to meet!..which i am excited bout..

last but not least..i am glad i got to come and know so many great ppl...!!! thank you sw!!

Me too! I met Bao Weezie on the TRACK aka Bugsy. And I get to give her a facial. lmao. >.<"
Oh yeah, Penny aka Quarter too. I have to say she is sure a wild/crazy child. haha. :]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I haven't meet any of these sarnies yet. but I did reunite with an old elementary friend in an old forum! it was so crazy! :lol: we still keep in touch til today. ^_^

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
lol...i don't think i met anyone...like meet up meet up..no...but i remember seeing N'tina...without even knowing that its her...lol I've been wanting to meet up with n'keomany for the longest..we've known each other online since d2b4eva forum...been about like 7 years i think..and we've been friends ever since..hopefully i'll run into some sarnies one day...lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahaha i havent met anybody yet though
but whoever went to the Soccer tournament in minnesota, then yeah there probably was a chance that
we all passed by eachother lol
anyways yeah thanks to sarNworld because i met alot of funn awesome and cool people in here!!
hahaha and i was updated with thai lakorns!! XD!!!
:lol: