The Blah Thread

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I just spent most of the day after class watching this Chinese series called Lofty Waters Verdant Bow. So now I feel blah. I get into the series...but man, what a waste of time. I must've lost like 6 hours to this.

On that note, I realized I have a very addicting personality. When I get into something, I'm on a one-way track. Like my housemate recently got FIFA 2007. I have never played a FIFA game nor do I know how. My friend beat me pretty badly and then kept making fun of me. Of course, I say I'm a video game genius and tell him to just wait. So for the next two weeks, I play FIFA religiously including training mode and I look up online tips and tricks. Finally, I beat him and said my "Boo-yah!!" What comes after that is just an empty feeling. Sheesh, wasted two weeks playing that game just to beat my friend.

*sigh*

bugsy

sarNie Adult
BUT UHH, NOT EVEN CLOSE... :lol:
OMGOSH, POOR THING. WHAT' HAPPENED? DID THAT PERSON HURT UR FEELINGS? P THOOKIE WILL DECIDE WHETHER SHE IS GOING TO KICK THAT PERSON'S A-HOLE, OR NONG BUGSY'S A-HOLE. LOL LOL JK!!

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, DON'T FEEL TOO BAD. AT LEAST YOU REMOARSED AND ARE AWARE THAT IT MIGHT HAVE HURT THEIR FEELINGS. NOW THAT YOU HAVE RELEASED YOUR SORROWS HERE, TRY TO TALK TO THAT SOMEONE. MAKE AMENDS WITH THEM, AT LEAST. YOU WON'T GET ANYWHERE IF YOU DON'T COMMUNICATE...AND SOMEONE HAS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE. MIGHT AS WELL BE YOU...ESPCIALLY IF YOU ARE WRONG (NOT SAYING THAT NONG BUGSY IS WRONG...BUT IF YOU ARE, GO TALK TO THEM). K? :D

HOPE THIS HELPED, MY SWEET. P THOOKIE WISHES YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN THISE MATTER.
Thanks P'THookie. :) Well, I talked to that person and we're all good now. So yay! lols. Gosh...that was one stressful weekend. I haven't been that stressed for a while now. But I'm soo happy I talked and worked things out with him. And after reading your post today...it made me feel better. Kinda made me feel foolish in a way for stressing out that much cause durrr.....all I had to do was talk to him. But yaww...I learned my lesson, no more nasty words when I'm mad...or just dont speak at all. And thanks again thookie!! I love you! Muahhh.. O_^

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i have this problem...i need to just shut the world out of my life,,, just for 5 more days... but i can't i'm thinking about the the girl underneath the snow and how much i want to be like her now and let go... when i'm so close to the end of my life and all that i work for ends in one day with success or failure,,, but i'm thinking right now of the girl under the snow...how can she be so cold...i want to be like her if just for five more days... but i can't stop thinking about her and if my feelings lie to me,,, can it be all ready i am like her and care only about me...i want to love her even when she's cold,,, damn this ain't working i will accept failure before i even begin... :mellow:

P.S. islu P&J

noungning

Heartless
lol ^

i think i just caught the flu... i've been vomitting anything i consumed. and it feels just as bad as a bad hangover. stomach feel gross, neck aches, and my head hurts so bad. i wanna go home, but i have to remember i need the money to pay for those bills i've created. money again, my posts only contains this word.. "money"

ah, life stinks i wanna go home :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling Stresssssssssssed =x again oh why oh why, but ah I'll get over it I guess.. I always do =x but darn me to always get myself back into these icky situations =x what the hecko is wrong wif me =x its like I'm a magnet for drama ... I don't do anything and it visits me... I walk away its waiting at the end of the road.. but I guess the only way to rid of it is to kill that *itch LOL =x Pardon me for my ill language lol

donna

sarNie Adult
i feel kinda depressed. man life sucks sometimes. my job is kinda boring me but then again it might be that i feel kinda depressed. sigh...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Bleh you too donna? I hope things get better for you!! because I myself am depressed and I know its not a good feeling to have sighs .. but its okie just look up and hope you feel better soon!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i'm feeling so incredibly wonderful...

i have released the things i needed to release...and now i am starting over...

...but then again, feeling a sense of despair that there has to be so much sorrow in the world...specifically sarnworld. i hope everyone finds peace within themselves just as i have...until next monday...HAHAHA...jk!! i really have found some peace. thank you everyone and thank you lionheart for honoring me with a comment as it is known that u do not often post. and if u wanna know what's "really bothering me", u will have to do some personal probing to find out...lol...jkkkk...yet again....

as for my nong bugsy, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! see, you knew what to do before i even said anything. i'm glad that you and your friend talked it out. communication is such a powerful thing...it can destroy and heal us...all on its own "menial" YET not so menial term. in this case, i've come to find the wonders it did in the end...it even lead me to compromise...not just for someone else but also for myself...and now i can be at ease again knowing that i went up against my fears and put faith in something i never thought i would put faith in...

...and now i feel free...free to express and listen. sometimes, that's all it takes.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
wowzers...this is like an extension of the sw blog world. but more like instant response time.

i'm feeling sleepy now. *yawn* just been sleep deprived lately. eeees....hhahaha because "i-am-wired-on-la-vida-loca"

oh my sarnies, u ppl inspire me, make me laugh, make me feel, and make it so real. keep it raw folks. i luv u all the way u are. *MUAHS*

miss.tookie, ur an amazing woman doin' ur own lil' thingie in the big city n how ur laughter is utterly missed. miss.tina, ur all silliness and little introspective woman all in one. kev shmev, ur the goat cheese on the pear salad. iamknowwhere, u make miss daria. ijohn, ur poeticism keeps me drifted along creamy orange skies as the sun sets upon the horizon, despite occasionally sad undertones. ai yai yai, i can go on forever, n if i do, i'm just extending my insomnia. it's nappy time.

life only gets better from here folks....keeep ridin' babee. ;)

*chill out to some sinik, the ramonies*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awwwwwwww P'D thanks ja we miss you too!! well I know I do I don't know about everyone else .. they aren't cool enough to miss you yet lol hahah =p and hope you get some rest soon! we want our dj with the sexy voice back soon! oOo her accent drives this little girl wild LOL =p and pervs that jus read that.. don't take it out of context ...

and im feeling good since i finaly got back on sworld .. after being locked out .. and yes grandpa if you reading this im telling everyone about how you locked me out booo lol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
sigh, breathing in breathing out, tossing and turning.......dang it, can't close my eye's <_< i must let out alittle of how i feel or it's going to be embedded in my head the whole night................

the question is.......... Do i want it or not? will i waste 6weeks doing this or will it be a help later on down the line??? Is that person thinking of me like the way i'm thinking of them? :drool: How does it feel when someones avoiding your ass when your the one's who acting like a jerk??? :arrg: I want it so bad but the thing is, i dont know how to get started? maybe a friendly conversation will help...........hehe :blush: or Maybe i Kit Mark......sigh, maybe i ruk tur luerh gern like the song i'm listening to that's being played on the radio? nae can't be cause nai lok nee, there's no such thing as Kwarm jing jai........ <_< ohh one last thing, i can't stand "Kon Gooh Hok" :arrg: ok..........GN

YOU THINK U KNOW..........BUT U HAVE NO IDEA, THIS REALLY suck string beans!!!!!!!! B)​

dfemc

sarNie Adult
you actually mentioned me dfemc. :'] how are your cold showers?
miss you like crazy.
"miss u like crazy"?! ur still in the boy band mode aren't u?

well u know, either u'll have to pick a slower target or learn to catch faster, otherwise, u'll keep missing me ^_^

dfemc

sarNie Adult
sigh, breathing in breathing out, tossing and turning.......dang it, can't close my eye's <_< i must let out alittle of how i feel or it's going to be embedded in my head the whole night................

the question is.......... Do i want it or not? will i waste 6weeks doing this or will it be a help later on down the line??? Is that person thinking of me like the way i'm thinking of them? :drool: How does it feel when someones avoiding your ass when your the one's who acting like a jerk??? :arrg: I want it so bad but the thing is, i dont know how to get started? maybe a friendly conversation will help...........hehe :blush: or Maybe i Kit Mark......sigh, maybe i ruk tur luerh gern like the song i'm listening to that's being played on the radio? nae can't be cause nai lok nee, there's no such thing as Kwarm jing jai........ <_< ohh one last thing, i can't stand "Kon Gooh Hok" :arrg: ok..........GN

YOU THINK U KNOW..........BUT U HAVE NO IDEA, THIS REALLY suck string beans!!!!!!!! B)​
write a secret letter in a small mini slideshow, burn it on a cd, and toss it in his bag. then label the cd "BIG HINT: ASK ME OUT YOU BASTARD" :) it works... u'll make it work ;) i can help :)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
kuch na ka ho :)

ooh..i know what that means! I think. :D

Anyways....it sucks. My french toast is yucky and my tooth hurts! ARGgggg!

Anyways...Lekkie, Tina and Kev....I hope you guys feel better!! Aja Aja Fighting! :D :D