The Blah Thread

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Gah...is this how parents feel when they watch their child move out far away to college?? Worried every single minute?!

T__T I'm in tears because my mom & baby bro just left to go to the airport, flying off to see my grandma...And I'm so scared they're going to miss their flight and then stress over it and omggggggggggggg. I'm SOOO worried. I slept 2 and a half hour and woke up early to make sure they have everything set. I told them I already checked them in online....but this is her first time flying after over 10+ years. And technology's sorta different, so she didn't know what online checking was and so she said she'll go wait inline anyways. :\ They left over an hour ago...my sister called 20 mins ago to check on her and SHE WAS STILL IN CHECKOUT AND AND AND her flight's in 20 minutes AND THERE'S SO MANY PPL and they gotta go check in the bags and go through security! OMG they're not going to make it huh?! wahh i'm breaking down already. <_< gahhh I just don't want her lost and confused. :( :( :( She should have let my older sister took her but nooooooooooooooo gahhhh! So my older brother just dropped her off and left because there's no parking spaces. T___T errrrr minutes passed......take off in 5 mins! they won't make it!! my sister and bro in law's on the way to the airport. Gah! If my mom would have just accepted the ride from my sis and bro in law, everything would be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY5IO5EJDRT4A3WRDOT All my fault! I should have called my sister and told her sooner! OMGGGGGGGGG :( OMGOGMGOMGOMGG WHY DIDN'T I CALL AND TELL HER WHEN THEY LEFT!?!?!?!

Wahh I've been getting so worried over everyone lately! T__T Moe??!? Missy!? Pa?!?! Sarah?!?! OMG are they okay!?!? :\ Moe's been goneeee for a while :(

OKAY, I'LL GO CRY IN THE CORNER NOW. :(

----edit----

Okay, finished crying. Mom & baby bro missed the flight. They're being rescheduled. -sigh- Relief because she wasn't umm...yelling or shouting or stressed. Yeahhh
Damn Muddie, you sure did have a lot going on in your head. Seriously, try not to take up other people's problems too much. I mean, you can worry about them. That's fine. But don't take their problems as yours. It'll drive you crazy in life. A lot of things you can't control and you have to just let it go and run its course. Stress only over things you can control. Oh else, like I said, it'll drive you crazy. Example...that post above.

I'm glad your mom was able to reschedule though. And you'd be such an overprotective mother too.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Err sounds like I'll be a scary protective mother. -_- I don't want that.

Thanks guys. Haha :p

----

I have this scar on the side of my mouth...wth :\ I only noticed it yesterday. Looks like it's been there for a few months...maybe a year? o_O It's bothering my. T_T My already screwed up face. -sigh-

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Err sounds like I'll be a scary protective mother. -_- I don't want that.

Thanks guys. Haha :p

----

I have this scar on the side of my mouth...wth :\ I only noticed it yesterday. Looks like it's been there for a few months...maybe a year? o_O It's bothering my. T_T My already screwed up face. -sigh-
hahhaha scars are sexy mudster, i'm sure u can pull it off. otherwise, just get a piercing there ;)

Muddie Murda

smile...
haha the scar's like an inch long and it's a horizontal line right from the size of my lips and fades out. Hmmmmm could be a worm living in there. Haha been watching too many youtube videos.

NosePicker

sarNie Egg
You should listen to DJ U-Know and Co-DJ NosePicker on SarNworld Radio---------because we're the shiz right right!!!!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
i kicked someone's ass in FIFA '07. felt good. B)
OMG, OMG. Since I've moved out of my frat house, I'm on such a HUGE FIFA withdrawal. I have no one to play with. No one!!! And man, I was awesome on FIFA. I have to say one of the best. We had a house ranking and it would updated everyday depending on the votes of who you beat and this math equation. It's kinda dumb like the BCS standing.

Ok, I'm just bored and I feel we need to revitalize the blah thread since Muddie's not around. Speaking of Muddie, what's up with her going to Cali when I'm not there? Geez, what a punk. Hmm...I feel that the best way to make things more exciting is to bash and rip on stuff, so what can I talk badly about?

First off, gas prices are ridiculous...which is a good thing I don't drive. I haven't had a car for 4 years...although I have driven in that span of time. What the hell man? Since we're in Iraq anyway, let's ship some of that oil our way. Geez, you screw up a nation and you don't even benefit from it. Speaking of screwing, what is up with Paris Hilton? She's pretty damn hot but to say on Larry King that she doesn't do drugs and hardly drinks? Hahaha. She might as well claim she's a virgin. And speaking of virgins, it's kinda boring that there are no recent Virgin Mary sightings. The most I saw was a pear that look like this...

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/gil...rrent=Fruit.jpg

Now if I was worshiping the phallic symbol, then baby oh baby, I just hit the jackpot. Along with jackpot, I sorta wished I gamble my time away. I'm suffering from poker withdrawal too...which is accompanied by cigars and alcohol withdrawal. Yea yeah, I know all three of those are bad for you, but you know, we're about 30 years from killing this planet anyway so I'm just going to enjoy myself now. Speaking of this planet, is it me or is it hotter than usual this summer?

Ok, now for something new. I hate Darv. He's such a loser who can't even move a forum. And Nameless, you probably suck at FIFA and only probably managed to beat your little bro. Spice girls will always be number 1 and any of ya'll that hate are loosers (extra o intended...figure out what I mean by being looser). Natty needs to get on the ball and make moolah so she can support me and where the hell is the HAHAHHAHA of Chewy? Also, Klarissa needs to introduce us to her man, Lek can't sing, Dfemc probably can't sell veggies her life, Cappy can't play poker and Kymmy needs a man. That's right. I'm calling all you out.

In the words of Michael Jackson (who is one of the most amazing person ever)...Wanna be startin something? :angry:

I need to stalk Jensen and finally, I want to say that this forum is weaksauce right now. It's like the safemode of Windows and about as satisfying as Darv on prom night (psst...very un-Snickers-like and unsatisfying).

And so, I leave you with this pic.

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/gil...rent=000007.jpg

You all just got piz'own!

*EDIT* Apparently it won't let me post pictures. Damn that darv...so um...just click on it.

natty

Chubs
hahaha kissie and sarn.. hey problem solve kissie.. so instead of me chopping his head off or running him down with my car.. you can just fed ex him to sarn lol..

*when flashchat is down.. we spam in blah thread*

Nameless

N i n j a
Nameless, you probably suck at FIFA and only probably managed to beat your little bro.

*EDIT* Apparently it won't let me post pictures. Damn that darv...so um...just click on it.

sucker. first time playin' against other guys man. damn monkey breath.

i miss muddie too. she needs to blah. i would, but i say very little.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
whoaaa....sarnworld has moved. And has chat been down the past couple of days? I stopped by once in a while and I dont think I saw it in the last few days. O well, sarnworld has been slow anyways. Where'd all the spammers go? I swear...its so boring nowadays. Maybe that's why Marduk's pmsing.

Hmmm...Ive been thinking I should become mean for a change with certain people around me. They deserve it! But *sigh* ...they're soo dumb that I pity them.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oooooo I love to spam too. First off I want to say I miss the sexy artist Bao, but seeing that she has posted reassures me that she is okay :D. Next, Darvil should seal the deal so that my awesome co-ruler Dfemc can finally get some boobs lol. It's okay though we can still work our secret magic on Marduk haha. last but definitely the first in my mind, I miss my husband in my dreams James Franco :(. D i think the spell is not working because I don't see him breaking down my door lmao. Nong Noki needs to get on top of this or else her beloved brother will pay a huge assssss price.