The Blah Thread

XCappy

Mr. Char
Hey, I got my date for the Chinese courses in Taiwan. If there is no change : I'm out of my dear France July 3rd to August 1st (Period of the courses). I checked the air company that offer the cheapest price : AIR KOREA. Now, supposing I'm taking Air Korea, they fly from Paris to Seoul, then Seoul to Taipei. Seeing Seoul makes me want to take a plane in Taiwan to Korea. Well, I still have time to think about it, of course, if money can afford it.

It's time to seek where is the Taiwan embassy in Paris, then getting more infos for the Summer :)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...finally i get it!!! what love is!!! hmmmmmmmmmm will blog about it soon maybe when i'm home... new chapter to the ages old question but i think i get it now---lol

noungning

Heartless
Hey, I got my date for the Chinese courses in Taiwan. If there is no change : I'm out of my dear France July 3rd to August 1st (Period of the courses). I checked the air company that offer the cheapest price : AIR KOREA. Now, supposing I'm taking Air Korea, they fly from Paris to Seoul, then Seoul to Taipei. Seeing Seoul makes me want to take a plane in Taiwan to Korea. Well, I still have time to think about it, of course, if money can afford it.

It's time to seek where is the Taiwan embassy in Paris, then getting more infos for the Summer :)
omg cappy! bring me bring me :eek: :p ;)

XCappy

Mr. Char
WOW do you have space for 2 in ur luggage? IM in :D
Hi Pee, you know this quote : the more the merrier :D

If I'm not wrong, you're from Sweden right ? I heard Chalmers is also into the Chinese courses. How is Sweden btw ? I just know Ikea och Krisprolls :D

ijohn

sarNie Adult
ok lastnight was a hoot met these beautiful beer girls in these little latex uniforms*heart stops* they are the san miguel beer girls promoting their brand of beer,,, hell daybefore it was the tiger beer girl got me to switch now this but i'm seriously in a moment of lust *lol* i have pics of these girls dancing i may post when i can download video from my phone... god my heart stopped when i saw theses san miguel beer girls---next thing i know i'm like up on this stage in a drinking game to win a san miguel beer jacket at first i said no but the girls stole my heart in a moment of lust,,, i was stolen,,,anyhoo 4 more thai guys come on stage and the thing we have to do is finish a beer in the least amount of time had no plan to win but i did,,, drank my beer in like 3 seconds,,, next think i know i look over at the thais and one is just finishing and the other two are only half done... damn how did i do that lmao so i have to say some words and i'm still mesmorized by these cute girls... lmao this should be illegle the way they dressed i could not help myseld honestly... dead bunnies alive again one more san miguel beer bartender...

ps. i gave the jacket to another girl *still in lust* she's the seagrams girl...so cute too... and i have her msn now woot woot *sighs thinking aint lust so much better when ones heart is bleeding*

pss. i'm alive and having so much fun atm accept for them damn dogs that attacked me walking back to hotel at 1am i think i broke ones back and sent the others cowering into the dark...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
update: i took the segrams girl to lunch today,,, we ate japanese cos she never had B4 then we talked a bit and walked the mall but i was tired and needed to sleep cos i'm not sleeping well these days so i need a late afternoon nap B4 i hit the bars again... living life big because did not someone say in another thread the world will end in 2012... hope i make it till then---lmao--- dead bunny needs one beer bartender... :p

ijohn

sarNie Adult
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm update i'm feeling sick of life at the moment but i have a cure dead bunny needs another beer soon!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
she makes me dizzy absent the air she breathes because she touched my heart and brought me sunshine with her smile...why do i fall for such silly girls but i know i will miss her even if i only was able to grasp her touch and feel her heart beat when i looked at her while she talked to me in the candle light at dinner!!!

ps. the greatest adventure in life is the pursuit of love because the world is not big enough to hide her smile where ever it is!!!

pss. i'll post her pick in my blog when i get home,,, she's beautiful (L)

Muddie Murda

smile...
I found out why Reagan is gone. Because he found himself a little cute girlfriend and he's totally obsessed over her. So he hasn't been online and missed out on talking to Lynn.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Hey, the Super Bam thread is weird, what's going on there ? People seem to be on drugs, and of course, I have no drugs to get into this thread's fever.

Anyways, it's time to eat pizzas then go to school ;)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
beer time again i'm in nongkhai atm and will see jen' tomorrow cos she picking me up at the boarder woohoo but i need to find a place to take my photo b4 i go to boarder at 1230pm tomorrow!!! *sighs* how did i forget this detail,,, damn it was my friend beer again!!!

noungning

Heartless
lol cappy i was wondering the same thing...

yeah gotta tell ray i'm sorry, hopefully he's not gonna ignore me anymore. i feel bad :(