The Blah Thread

Muddie Murda

smile...
Aww vilasaeng. Your mom shouldn't have yelled, instead she should offer to care for her granddaughter back to health. =D That's the right thing to do.

Bou, that's horrible! What did the child do? If he lost his temper because the child kept crying, he should have just stepped outside.

Bou

sarNie Adult
hey muddie...i dont no wat happen specifically...but i believe the child was cryin or somethin...i have no clue its jus sad...the babys name is curtis....i guess his mom's bf is like physically abusive towards her and her child...and he jus lost it...its jus sad how the mother cant see this happenin...if hes abusive towards her wat makes her think he isnt going to be abusive towrds her child? grr makes me mad...sorry guyz i wasnt sure as to where i was suppose to post this...maybe baby curtis r.i.p. :(

Muddie Murda

smile...
Ah Bou, this is the thread for anything you want! =)

I'm glad you shared this with us in this thread.

Some people don't seem to know how USEFUL this thread is. lol

I'm sure that bastard got a long ass prison time, unless he was mentally challenged. -_-

RIP Curtis!

Bou

sarNie Adult
thanks alot muddie for listenin and takin ur time to read my post...i think u were the only one ahhaha ...thanks alot gurl :)

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
bleh...it's only the middle of november...we're having a snow storm...which means...i need to get new tires ASAP!!!!...my tires are too worn out my car's slipping and sliding all over....errrrrrrrrrrr...stupid weather...not only that...i wasn't prepared for snow to come this early...so me...being smart as usual...i had no snow scraper...no gloves...no nothing...so i ended up scraping the snow off my car with my hands...and now my fingers are about to fall off...errrrrrrrrrrrr

gs

Sexy Back
Muddie MuRda said:
Aww vilasaeng. Your mom shouldn't have yelled, instead she should offer to care for her granddaughter back to health. =D That's the right thing to do.

Bou, that's horrible! What did the child do? If he lost his temper because the child kept crying, he should have just stepped outside.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
What is all this talk about snow and stuff? I'm still wearing sandals around. I've left my only pair of sneakers back at home so I didn't want to buy a new pair. I was hoping it would last me until winter break but I realized that was stupid. So today, I went out and bought a pair of black shoes. Um, yeah. Interesting news I know. :huh:

In other news, I'm sure I told many people this already but I am going to France this Saturday for Thanksgiving break. I'll be there for a week chillaxing with my friend and cousin (two different people) at Sorbonne. Halfway through the week, I'll be going to Lyon. So the plan this Thanksgiving: Get drunk off great cheap French wine and eating cheese.

Nameless

N i n j a
marduk said:
What is all this talk about snow and stuff? I'm still wearing sandals around. I've left my only pair of sneakers back at home so I didn't want to buy a new pair. I was hoping it would last me until winter break but I realized that was stupid. So today, I went out and bought a pair of black shoes. Um, yeah. Interesting news I know. :huh:

In other news, I'm sure I told many people this already but I am going to France this Saturday for Thanksgiving break. I'll be there for a week chillaxing with my friend and cousin (two different people) at Sorbonne. Halfway through the week, I'll be going to Lyon. So the plan this Thanksgiving: Get drunk off great cheap French wine and eating cheese.
[post="44846"][/post]​

Don't forget the French girls. Marduk. :lol:

Muddie Murda

smile...
HI GS! =D I've just been really really quiet lately! But I think I'm back to my talkative self! =D

Nameless! Take a pic in the snow for me! Make a snow angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone's getting snow and freezing...

Down here...I think it's still okay to wear shorts. :p

MARDOOK! I WANT...A COCONUT!

LOL My sister didn't get me one when she went to hawaii!

What do they have in france???????

=D Get me a roll of bread! j/k kakaka

S

sunflower

marduk said:
What is all this talk about snow and stuff? I'm still wearing sandals around. I've left my only pair of sneakers back at home so I didn't want to buy a new pair. I was hoping it would last me until winter break but I realized that was stupid. So today, I went out and bought a pair of black shoes. Um, yeah. Interesting news I know.  :huh:

[post="44846"][/post]​

if only you would take your laptop.... i wouldn't have to miss you. :wacko:

well have a safe trip and take tons of pics... have a great thanksgiving with your family. :wavecry:

----------------------------------------

blahhing AKA spamming? :shocked: ....................

and OMGosh!!!!!!!! it's so freaken cold! and the sidewalks have turned into an ice rink! my car was so freaken COLD! and i was 5 minutes late to work! i am amazed at how fast i can actually get to work.. LOL.. i work at 3pm, but when i woke up in bed it was 2:34pm! :shocked: .. i ran into the shower (marduk, shut your eyes!)... and did my thing in less than 5 minutes! ran out of the shower.. got wiped up... wrapped the towel around my hair and pulled it back up... brushed my teeth.. washed my face... ran to my room.. got dressed.. all in 10 minutes! .. combed my hair and got my shoes on... ran out of the door in 5 minutes! i got to work in 5 minutes! pulled right into a parking spot at exactly 3pm!

i think i need to buy an alarm clock BAD! if i still want to keep my job, LOL! :loool:

Nameless

N i n j a
sunflower said:
if only you would take your laptop.... i wouldn't have to miss you. :wacko:

well have a safe trip and take tons of pics... have a great thanksgiving with your family. :wavecry:
----------------------------------------

blahhing AKA spamming? :shocked: ....................

and OMGosh!!!!!!!! it's so freaken cold! and the sidewalks have turned into an ice rink! my car was so freaken COLD! and i was 5 minutes late to work! i am amazed at how fast i can actually get to work.. LOL.. i work at 3pm, but when i woke up in bed it was 2:34pm! :shocked: .. i ran into the shower (marduk, shut your eyes!)... and did my thing in less than 5 minutes! ran out of the shower.. got wiped up... wrapped the towel around my hair and pulled it back up... brushed my teeth.. washed my face... ran to my room.. got dressed.. all in 10 minutes! .. combed my hair and got my shoes on... ran out of the door in 5 minutes! i got to work in 5 minutes! pulled right into a parking spot at exactly 3pm!

i think i need to buy an alarm clock BAD! if i still want to keep my job, LOL! :loool:
[post="44899"][/post]​

Sunny, you amaze me.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i neva wanna drive again!!!my car spun and almost hit a tree..not once...not twice but 3 times!!!.....scared...

Nameless

N i n j a
Bou said:
omg i neva wanna drive again!!!my car spun and almost hit a tree..not once...not twice but 3 times!!!.....scared...
[post="45088"][/post]​
But you're okay right?

Gosh damn, I hit the 700 mark. Time to celebrate.

Last night in the flashchat was the best. All the guys had an interesting 'relationship' discussion.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
i got a job that i sit in front of the computer all day typing and i realized how FAST i type my goodness.. i typed 10 pages of things in less than 2 hours .. but yea .. i do administrator stuff but i wanan do calls and stuff so i can get paid 16 an hour instead of 14 muahahah but yea that's all .. =) i realized i found my soulmate im set.. im marrying him who wanna come to my wedding it's gonna be in hawaii

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
KawaiiTennyo said:
i got a job that i sit in front of the computer all day typing and i realized how FAST i type my goodness.. i typed 10 pages of things in less than 2 hours .. but yea .. i do administrator stuff but i wanan do calls and stuff so i can get paid 16 an hour instead of 14 muahahah but yea that's all .. =) i realized i found my soulmate im set.. im marrying him who wanna come to my wedding it's gonna be in hawaii
[post="45352"][/post]​
good for u kt

Muddie Murda

smile...
omggg kt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha

a job and a hubby! LOL

>_< you two make a cute couple...so like...what's been up lately..you haven't been sad lately...has he fixed some of the problems??

Oh and Nameless....congratz on 700! And I LOVE YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D Cool banner!!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Muddie MuRda said:
omggg kt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha

a job and a hubby! LOL

>_< you two make a cute couple...so like...what's been up lately..you haven't been sad lately...has he fixed some of the problems??

Oh and Nameless....congratz on 700! And I LOVE YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D Cool banner!!
[post="45484"][/post]​
haha im NOT getting married until in like 22 or something hahah but yea .. this job is so brain frying though i feel like a robot hahah i wanna talk to people communicate think!!! lolz.. but thanks for the congrats teheee yea he's been nice to me ..he tries his best .. i swear if you guys know how he is as a BF you would love him as much as i do! he's the coolest most funniest guy with the biggest heart!! and a cutie!! hahah :wub: yea im pretty obsess ! lolz.. imma make my christmas and birthday list soon .. i want some more burberry stuff!! =P and some tiffany .. :rolleyes: