The Blah Thread

noungning

Heartless
o mud, i want a bf now so i cannot feel so alone :( i want a boyfriend...to spoil me. buy me things... shovel my snow. make my drink... shower my hair and shampoo it ;) :p [cappy] lmfao!!!! see it is one of my requirements.

well for the most part, i want a bf to reach for stuff for me lmfao. :lol:

XCappy

Mr. Char
o mud, i want a bf now so i cannot feel so alone :( i want a boyfriend...to spoil me. buy me things... shovel my snow. make my drink... shower my hair and shampoo it ;) :p [cappy] lmfao!!!! see it is one of my requirements.

Ahaha Ning, sure sure, let me time to learn that part :lol:. Am I the one that doesn't need anybody right now ? :D I'll maybe change mind when I'll see the Chinese students in few weeks at school...

Muddie Murda

smile...

Hahahaha When I go shopping, I ususally take my little sister with me (Because she's like a lot...a lot taller than me...) Her job is to reach for items and carry the bags. :D I need a guy to take over her job. :lol:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... in the light i see all the possibilities and the answer to my dreams... listen to the silence and hear my heart beat and you will know life exist inside of me waiting for you!!! music falls on me like rain in your absence and i still wake with this dream of being someone else you can love because i know with tears you have forgotten me and i still remember you saying goodbye... i hurt for the past because i still love you being the fool that i am with dream more than reality!!!

Nameless

N i n j a
so many bad things happened this week. i'm glad it's over. need to learn how to breathe properly again.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Nameless...I love you, don't ever leave me.... :) Feel better soon. I'll send you some sweets for Valentines day.
I'm lonely this year so I'll choose you to be my one sided lover. :)

Pee

sarNie Elites
Muddie moma and daddy nameless im posting a picture of me in the pic thread so u guys wont forget me HAHAHA :D
I hope u are doing good everybody ! :D

Nameless

N i n j a
you shouldn't feel lonely Mud. you have plenty of secret admirers. but i know i'm your favorite one.

PEE love, where art thou? I miss you so much. I have you on my desktop wallie. talk to you everyday.

Pee

sarNie Elites
HAHAH daddy namelesss :D Did you keep my picture on ur desktop? HAHA thats so cute,
I should make a wallpaper with u and mom so i´ll be able to tell u how much i miss u everyday :D

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lately i havent went on this forum due to alot that has happen for these couple months i've moved out....... before i would blog about how tough life was and how much i care and loved my grams..... i think back to all the good memories and all that she's done for my family and i.... She (Yeng Lo Vue) passed away at the age of 102 on the day January 20th 2009.... we had her funeral on the 31st of last month...... I Miss Her VERY Much...... May she Rest in Peace....... -Lek

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i'm so sorry for your lost, lek. it sure hasn't been the same without you here either. and i know it won't be the same without your grams ...but a thousand times harder. when my grandpa died, i was in so much pain for about two years. actually, it's still hard now. he wasn't even my real grandpa...just the grandpa who was in my life when i was growing up. either way, it sure hurt like hell when i thought about him.

it sounds like your grams had a long, wonderful life....102 years. you know she hasn't left u. keep her in your heart and know that she rests in peace.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
thanks p'Thook.....i know she'll rest in peace.... she's one wonderful lady i tell you, inspired alot that surrounds.... its just hard to accept the fact that she's gone now, i miss her wayyy to much atm......

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hi Lekkie! lol I know I just spoke with you yesterday, but today is today hehe. I hope you're feeling better now. I'm sure your grandmother lived her life to the fullest and was proud of all her children, grandchildren, and I'm sure great grandchildren. Stay happy! I'm sure she'll want that for all of her kids.